WOW! HHS finally recommends downgrading Cannabis from a Schedule 1 to a Schedule III narcotic!

I never said anything about denying anything to anyone.
It’s about covering up the danger of pot and putting people at risk.
While peanuts have nutritional value, pot is good for nothing beyond intoxication.
Do peanut eaters shove their peanuts down the throats of people randomly in public the way ignorant pot heads believe it’s OK to subject others to their dangerous pot smoke?
Second hand pot smoke isnt dangerous at all.

Second hand pot smoke isnt dangerous at all.

I can’t take that risk.
No one, especially children and babies in public, should be subjected to THC-contaminated breathing air. Simple logic.

I can’t take that risk.
No one, especially children and babies in public, should be subjected to THC-contaminated breathing air. Simple logic.
I don’t know where you people live but I live in a free state and surrounded by free states and I’ve yet to smell more than the occasional mild whiff when out and about.

I can’t take that risk.
There is no risk from weed smoke. Especially not second hand smoke.

Yes I have lost loved ones to lung and other cancers that probably would not have occurred had they not been tobacco smokers. I have lost loved ones to alcoholism and drug abuse as well. I hope the health and fitness trend continues though to lessen the likelihood of more people taking up either habit.

I am not saying cannabis should be illegal in all cases and it may not need to be Section I. But it sincerely is not a harmless drug either and I do question whether taking it down to a Section III is the right thing to do.
It may not be harmless, but for comparison, cocaine, fentanyl, and meth are all Schedule II. Marijuana does not carry the same risks of abuse/dependence, nor the same level of danger, IMO.

Frankly I find the entire drug scheduling system pretty poor, and I question how much it is based in medical knowledge or research. I would guess it’s at least as much political as research based.

It may not be harmless, but for comparison, cocaine, fentanyl, and meth are all Schedule II. Marijuana does not carry the same risks of abuse/dependence, nor the same level of danger, IMO.

Frankly I find the entire drug scheduling system pretty poor, and I question how much it is based in medical knowledge or research. I would guess it’s at least as much political as research based.
doing drugs of any kind is a very bad idea.....take if from someone who knows.....a clear head and a clean bed is the way to go.....and if a woman asks you for money everytime you see her....stop seeing her dumbass

doing drugs of any kind is a very bad idea.....take if from someone who knows.....a clear head and a clean bed is the way to go.....and if a woman asks you for money everytime you see her....stop seeing her dumbass
Maybe for you it's a bad idea but that is not reason enough to make drugs illegal.

If we're going to outlaw things that are killing folk then any processed foods, cookies, ice cream, soda, hot dogs, and beer. Why stop at drugs?

Who doesn't want more impaired drivers and more accidents? That's freedom.

Forum List

Back