Wow, here's another reason liberals hate Fox so much!

Well since I haven't singled any one person in this thread and only generalized about CON$ exactly as you generalized about Libs,

I'd say that was a pretty lame attempt to deflect from the fact that CON$ hate their own rationalizations when they bite you in your hypocritical asses.

I'm doing a study on the "Supidity Gene."

Are you related to Truthmatters?
Lu 6:42 Either how canst thou say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother’s eye.

Read more closely. You're not really addressing my post here. I didn't say that liberals hate FOX because it's conservative. For instance, liberals don't hate the Wall Street Journal, they just don't read it. The reason I gave for liberals hating FOX is its hypocrisy. It claims to be neutral while obviously being anything but. Kinda pisses people off how obviously full of shit they are.

MSNBC may have a slant. But they're a legitimate news organization. They have less bias, but they don't make a slogan out of not being biased.

MSNBC may have a slant???? That's funny. Have you ever watched O'Donnell for a complete hour? I tried. I was bored to death. O'Reilly is an interesting entertaining show. I don't call people like O'Donnell, Maddow, and Schultz "journalits". They aren't. O'reilly is a real journalist and has been for a number of years. O'Donnell is a Hollywood script writer. Maddow is a lesbian with an agenda. Schultz is a second rate talk host from North Dakota. Fox is just head and shoulders above CNN and MSNBC is quality of programming and reporting. The left is just full of sour grapes. Nothing more.

Why do you refuse to prove what you claim?

Prove there are no American christains on the left.

Never said that.

However, I think they come more under the category of the Church of Laodicea.

Revelation 3 (King James Version)

14And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

15I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

16So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

17Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

18I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

19As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

20Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

21To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
22He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

I don't know how you can be for abortion and in the same breath claim your Christian given what Elizabeth said:

Luke 1 (King James Version)

39And Mary arose in those days, and went into the hill country with haste, into a city of Juda;

40And entered into the house of Zacharias, and saluted Elisabeth.

41And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:

42And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.

43And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

44For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy.
45And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.

Note that Elizabeth called Jesus Lord, WHILE HE WAS STILL IN THE WOMB.

Not exactly information that Planned Parenthood will have in their next brochure.

All right people. It IS Easter Sunday and I have family to attend to! Will be out the rest of the day.

Christ the Lord has Risen Today!

Happy Easter People!

:eusa_angel:

Well since I haven't singled any one person in this thread and only generalized about CON$ exactly as you generalized about Libs,

I'd say that was a pretty lame attempt to deflect from the fact that CON$ hate their own rationalizations when they bite you in your hypocritical asses.

Lu 6:42 Either how canst thou say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother’s eye.

I'll take that as a "yes."

The liberals have MSNBC. Why are you upset that other Americans have Fox? I thought liberals were all for "fairness"? You wouldn't lie to us........would you?

Read more closely. You're not really addressing my post here. I didn't say that liberals hate FOX because it's conservative. For instance, liberals don't hate the Wall Street Journal, they just don't read it. The reason I gave for liberals hating FOX is its hypocrisy. It claims to be neutral while obviously being anything but. Kinda pisses people off how obviously full of shit they are.

MSNBC may have a slant. But they're a legitimate news organization. They have less bias, but they don't make a slogan out of not being biased.

Really s0n???

Hmmm.........just wondering then why their viewership is virtually "off the air" in terms of ratings?? Must have something to do with that "legitimacy" thing!!!:2up:

By the way.........even Maddow's show is comfortably under 1 million viewers = insignificant reach. And the "Ed Show" has been an epic failure.

Last edited:

I didn't know you were a Christian.

I didn't know you were a Christian.

Desperation can convert the weakest minds.

The liberals have MSNBC. Why are you upset that other Americans have Fox? I thought liberals were all for "fairness"? You wouldn't lie to us........would you?

Really s0n???

Hmmm.........just wondering then why their viewership is virtually "off the air" in terms of ratings?? Must have something to do with that "legitimacy" thing!!!:2up:

Just because more people watch FOX doesn't mean they're right. They're just popular. But I think maybe you're on to something. People hate FOX because they lie, and they lie so well! People believe them, and it creates all sorts of problems.

Like the Iraq War. Those who watched FOX were more likely to believe that Hussein was involved in 9/11, were more likely to believe that there were WMD found in Iraq, were more likely to support the war. Misinformation machines are powerful and dangerous.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Wow, I wasn't aware that Australians were Anti-Christian. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BTW, World Net Daily is run by Joseph Farrah. He's an Arab. And a Christian.

You might be amazed to know that Christians come in all sizes, races, and creeds.

Thanks for showing your racist side. I thought you libs said that is how we think!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You think this guy is a Christian?

Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal and Fox co-owner Rupert Murdoch
alwaleed.jpg

News Corp’s number-two shareholder funded ‘terror mosque’ planner

Hilarious!

Leave it to "Teabirthers" to say something hilarious.

I wasn't aware that Rupert Murdoch personally posted the videos in the op. :lol::lol::lol:

Are you telling me that Rupert doesn't hire Christians at Fox News?

When you haved that evidence, let me know.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Who said he doesn't hire Christians? I was just showing who "OWNS" Fox.

Besides, if you can get people to believe in "Noah's Ark" and "Samson", you can get them to believe anything.

Fox news lies.

They have fought in court for the right to do so.

Then don't watch it. No one is forcing you to watch Fox. Live and let live.

And no one will EVER Force me to stop telling the truth about Fox and their paying the big bucks to high powered lawyers so they could subvert w

hat the news is supposed to do in this country.

Fox news paid BIG MONEY to be allowed to LIE to the American people without going to jail.

You choose them to recieve your news even though you have been informed of their complete lack of commitment to the truth.

You also claim that there are no christian Americans who vote democratic.

You and Fox news fit together just fine.

You both live on a steady diet of lies.

Really s0n???

Just because more people watch FOX doesn't mean they're right. They're just popular. But I think maybe you're on to something. People hate FOX because they lie, and they lie so well! People believe them, and it creates all sorts of problems.

Not the same people. C'mon, get with it. Sour grapes is such a weak trait.

Really s0n???

Everyone better not believe half of what they hear from a single source.

But it seems to be the easiest thing to do for The Parrots of USMB.

Fox news lies and you choose lies over news.

Be dishonest if you wish but dont expect people to not call you out on your lies.

MSNBC may have a slant???? That's funny. Have you ever watched O'Donnell for a complete hour? I tried. I was bored to death. O'Reilly is an interesting entertaining show. I don't call people like O'Donnell, Maddow, and Schultz "journalits". They aren't. O'reilly is a real journalist and has been for a number of years. O'Donnell is a Hollywood script writer. Maddow is a lesbian with an agenda. Schultz is a second rate talk host from North Dakota. Fox is just head and shoulders above CNN and MSNBC is quality of programming and reporting. The left is just full of sour grapes. Nothing more.

Why do you refuse to prove what you claim?

Prove there are no American christains on the left.

Never said that.

However, I think they come more under the category of the Church of Laodicea.

Revelation 3 (King James Version)

14And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

15I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

16So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

17Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

18I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

19As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

20Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

21To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
22He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
I don't know how you can be for abortion and in the same breath claim your Christian given what Elizabeth said:

Luke 1 (King James Version)

39And Mary arose in those days, and went into the hill country with haste, into a city of Juda;

40And entered into the house of Zacharias, and saluted Elisabeth.

41And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:

42And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.

43And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

44For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy.
45And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.
Note that Elizabeth called Jesus Lord, WHILE HE WAS STILL IN THE WOMB.

Not exactly information that Planned Parenthood will have in their next brochure.
Just as the Law of Jealousies, where abortion is used to test the fidelity of a wife, will appear in the next pro-life brochure.

Nu 5: 11 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
12 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, If any man’s wife go aside, and commit a trespass against him,
13 And a man lie with her carnally, and it be hid from the eyes of her husband, and be kept close, and she be defiled, and there be no witness against her, neither she be taken with the manner;
14* And the spirit of jealousy come upon him, and he be jealous of his wife, and she be defiled: or if the spirit of jealousy come upon him, and he be jealous of his wife, and she be not defiled:
15 Then shall the man bring his wife unto the priest, and he shall bring her offering for her, the tenth part of an ephah of barley meal; he shall pour no oil upon it, nor put frankincense thereon; for it is an offering of jealousy, an offering of memorial, bringing iniquity to remembrance.
16 And the priest shall bring her near, and set her before the LORD:
17* And the priest shall take holy water in an earthen vessel; and of the dust that is in the floor of the tabernacle the priest shall take, and put it into the water:
18* And the priest shall set the woman before the LORD, and uncover the woman’s head, and put the offering of memorial in her hands, which is the jealousy offering: and the priest shall have in his hand the bitter water that causeth the curse:
19 And the priest shall charge her by an oath, and say unto the woman, If no man have lain with thee, and if thou hast not gone aside to uncleanness with another instead of thy husband, be thou free from this bitter water that causeth the curse:
20 But if thou hast gone aside to another instead of thy husband, and if thou be defiled, and some man have lain with thee beside thine husband:
21* Then the priest shall charge the woman with an oath of cursing, and the priest shall say unto the woman, The LORD make thee a curse and an oath among thy people, when the LORD doth make thy thigh to rot, and thy belly to swell;
22* And this water that causeth the curse shall go into thy bowels, to make thy belly to swell, and thy thigh to rot: And the woman shall say, Amen, amen.
23* And the priest shall write these curses in a book, and he shall blot them out with the bitter water:
24* And he shall cause the woman to drink the bitter water that causeth the curse: and the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter.
25 Then the priest shall take the jealousy offering out of the woman’s hand, and shall wave the offering before the LORD, and offer it upon the altar:
26 And the priest shall take an handful of the offering, even the memorial thereof, and burn it upon the altar, and afterward shall cause the woman to drink the water.
27 And when he hath made her to drink the water, then it shall come to pass, that, if she be defiled, and have done trespass against her husband, that the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter, and her belly shall swell, and her thigh shall rot: and the woman shall be a curse among her people.
28 And if the woman be not defiled, but be clean; then she shall be free, and shall conceive seed.
29* This is the law of jealousies,
when a wife goeth aside to another instead of her husband, and is defiled;
30 Or when the spirit of jealousy cometh upon him, and he be jealous over his wife, and shall set the woman before the LORD, and the priest shall execute upon her all this law.
31* Then shall the man be guiltless from iniquity, and this woman shall bear her iniquity.

Fox news lies.

And no one will EVER Force me to stop telling the truth about Fox and their paying the big bucks to high powered lawyers so they could subvert w

hat the news is supposed to do in this country.

Fox news paid BIG MONEY to be allowed to LIE to the American people without going to jail.

You choose them to recieve your news even though you have been informed of their complete lack of commitment to the truth.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Get over it. No one likes a phoney martyr.

There are Christians who vote Democrat. They are the ones who voted last Nov 2 to toss out the blue dogs who were bribed by Nancy Pelosi, Barack Obama and Harry Reid to vote for the HCB that their constituents didn't want.

Fox news lies.

hat the news is supposed to do in this country

Which source "delivers what the news is supposed to do in this country?"

Hmmm?

Jon Stewart?

Really s0n???

Not the same people. C'mon, get with it. Sour grapes is such a weak trait.

Much worse than gloating.

Forum List

Back