The Best Thing that Could Happen to the GOP is for Jeff Flake to get Killed in some Jihadi Massacre

Status
Not open for further replies.
we ALL need to better than that.
what part of that do YOU not understand?
You'll be saying that after they send you to the Gulag in North Dakota.
You are part of the problem. Wackos on both extreme ends
How is what I said not true? If you can't demonstrate it to be wrong, then you are the wacko.
hes not the one wishin people dead.

in time the extreme show themselves. you just lit up in fools colored neon.
They've already shown themselves, and they continue to serve in Congress, and the media respects them.
and you're showing yourself. congrats.

look, if i wind up in some north dakota democratic gulag because i disagreed enough with their tactics to NOT use them, i'm ok with that. there is zero point in beating someone at their own game if you wind up becoming what you hate.

especially when you hate it enough to wish death to those who dare to think differently than you and i. you've seen me go toe to toe in here with many people. some we found a path to success, others just another clever insult we hope someone appreciates. hell some likely wish i'd go away.

but talk is about all we can do in a forum, you see. exchange ideas and talk. i for one will NOT go down as some hate filled asshole flinging out death to those while i wipe my spittle off the screen from my daffy duck screams at people i've never met.

in your case, maybe elmer fudd, but either way at this point i see some psychotic pitiful person who honestly believes they can make a difference with hate. so you scream it out and tell people SOMETHING MUST BE DONE. but much like some mid level management person doing it in a meeting room pounding their fist on a table doing the same, you're waiting for someone else to do it.

maybe if you insult me enough i'll get into your rage and we can compare screenshots of who got the most spit on their monitor. maybe. but i doubt it. you're just not that good at it to be honest. the defiant kid in your avatar likely knows better too.

if i want the world to be a better place there's only 1 person in this world i can change to be better and the "better" side does not wish death on people because they don't do things i approve of. children do this but grow out of it. usually. you seem to be mired in it as if enough hate, screaming and spitting is enough to stop the bad people from touching your inner emo.

has it yet? didn't think so as you just wished death on another for no valid reason whatsoever. so since it's never worked before and we continue to go down a dark path as a country, what makes you think MORE hate will fix it?

awhile back edward told me i needed to swing from the nooses cause i didn't attack trump like he did and i called his ass out hard for that. this is every bit as stupid as he was being.

so think about this - if you're willing to do what "your enemies" do to "win", what makes you different from them? don't DARE tell me your "reasons" - as that goes back to the end justifying the means you use. given all this, how different are you from that which you hate?

at this point i'm sure nowhere near as much as you think.

You'll be saying that after they send you to the Gulag in North Dakota.
How is what I said not true? If you can't demonstrate it to be wrong, then you are the wacko.

They've already shown themselves, and they continue to serve in Congress, and the media respects them.

look, if i wind up in some north dakota democratic gulag because i disagreed enough with their tactics to NOT use them, i'm ok with that. there is zero point in beating someone at their own game if you wind up becoming what you hate.

especially when you hate it enough to wish death to those who dare to think differently than you and i. you've seen me go toe to toe in here with many people. some we found a path to success, others just another clever insult we hope someone appreciates. hell some likely wish i'd go away.

but talk is about all we can do in a forum, you see. exchange ideas and talk. i for one will NOT go down as some hate filled asshole flinging out death to those while i wipe my spittle off the screen from my daffy duck screams at people i've never met.

in your case, maybe elmer fudd, but either way at this point i see some psychotic pitiful person who honestly believes they can make a difference with hate. so you scream it out and tell people SOMETHING MUST BE DONE. but much like some mid level management person doing it in a meeting room pounding their fist on a table doing the same, you're waiting for someone else to do it.

maybe if you insult me enough i'll get into your rage and we can compare screenshots of who got the most spit on their monitor. maybe. but i doubt it. you're just not that good at it to be honest. the defiant kid in your avatar likely knows better too.

if i want the world to be a better place there's only 1 person in this world i can change to be better and the "better" side does not wish death on people because they don't do things i approve of. children do this but grow out of it. usually. you seem to be mired in it as if enough hate, screaming and spitting is enough to stop the bad people from touching your inner emo.

has it yet? didn't think so as you just wished death on another for no valid reason whatsoever. so since it's never worked before and we continue to go down a dark path as a country, what makes you think MORE hate will fix it?

awhile back edward told me i needed to swing from the nooses cause i didn't attack trump like he did and i called his ass out hard for that. this is every bit as stupid as he was being.

so think about this - if you're willing to do what "your enemies" do to "win", what makes you different from them? don't DARE tell me your "reasons" - as that goes back to the end justifying the means you use. given all this, how different are you from that which you hate?

You're OK with this country turning into a police state complete with Gulags?

That's pretty much all that needs to be said.

i'm sorry - google map me the nearest gulag. i'll go ahead and torch it now and save us from such a horrible future.

I think he is placating you. You are smart enough to realize that right?

I bet this the same retarded reasoning that went through James Hodgkinson‘s mentally ill mind when he decided to shoot Republicans at a baseball practice.
Who have I killed, asshole?
Who had he killed prior to that?

Words often have DIRE consequences. You would do well to shut the fuck up
Yes, words do have dire consequences, and Flakes words are having dire consequences. They aren't just fodder for polite debate.

How is that "placating" me?

you can't beat hate with hate. if you think you can, maybe it's not hate you feel.

I bet this the same retarded reasoning that went through James Hodgkinson‘s mentally ill mind when he decided to shoot Republicans at a baseball practice.

Did I say you did, loon? Nope, sure didn’t. I bet Hodgkinson felt the same as you when pulled the trigger. Those people deserved it for daring to not share his political views. You’ve lost your grip and you should be ashamed of yourself for this thread.
Hardly. People who share the politics of Feinstein, Hirono, Durbin, Leahy and company deserve to be killed. They are douchebags who are sending this country swirling down the sewer.

Seek help.

placate (plāˈkātˌ, plăkˈātˌ)
  • To allay the anger of, especially by making concessions; appease. See Synonyms at pacify.
nevermind on the google thing. if you can't look this up you'd likely have me going after an abortion clinic. i'll take my chances with the impending democratic gulags.

• To allay the anger of, especially by making concessions; appease. See Synonyms at pacify.
nevermind on the google thing. if you can't look this up you'd likely have me going after an abortion clinic. i'll take my chances with the impending democratic gulags.
Why do you bother posting in this forum if you don't care whether this country because a police state with Gulags?

Why do you bother posting in this forum if you don't care whether this country because a police state with Gulags?
why do you bother posting in here if that's what we're becoming? are you going to fend off the evil democrats with some forum hate?

again - tell me when that tactic has *ever* worked for you.

Who had he killed prior to that?

Words often have DIRE consequences. You would do well to shut the fuck up
Yes, words do have dire consequences, and Flakes words are having dire consequences. They aren't just fodder for polite debate.
You are such a self righteous tool.

You know I have shared multiple times that I am an ex con. One of the charges that got me a 5 to 15 year sentence?

Terroristic Threats

And they weren't threats against sitting politicians.

One of these days you may wish you would have listened instead of running your mouth

Flake wants someone else to make decisions for him so he can deflect his responsibility. He is a perfect liberal

Flake wants someone else to make decisions for him so he can deflect his responsibility. He is a perfect liberal
he's trying too hard to make everyone happy and find a compromise.

normally i'm 100% ok with compromises. but the time for that was long ago. now that we're tearing up the lives of people who don't think like we do, we're beyond compromise.

you can't let that mentality / activity win. bad enough we've opened pandoras box but can we minimize the carnage?

normally i'm 100% ok with compromises. but the time for that was long ago. now that we're tearing up the lives of people who don't think like we do, we're beyond compromise.

you can't let that mentality / activity win. bad enough we've opened pandoras box but can we minimize the carnage?
I disagree with your assessment of his motive.

I believe his only intent is to shit on Trumps parade and nothing you can say will change that. It's personal for him.

I disagree with your assessment of his motive.

I believe his only intent is to shit on Trumps parade and nothing you can say will change that. It's personal for him.
maybe. don't know him well enough to say but i'd like to *think* he believes he's doing the right thing in a compromise. i could be dead wrong and over time i'll find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back