The Best Thing that Could Happen to the GOP is for Jeff Flake to get Killed in some Jihadi Massacre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of people I dislike deserve killing. I would do it myself, but my spine is made of pussies.
I don't know a single person who deserves death except convicted child molesters
There are millions of people who deserve killing. Who are you trying to kid?
Sit your fatass down and shut the fuck up before you regret being stupid online.

Idiot
Saying Jeff Flakes death would benefit the GOP is stupid?

It's the indisputable truth, moron.

Perhaps a debilitating stroke would be better.
Yes it is stupid. It serves no purpose other than to stroke your twisted ego.

Give it a rest

In this era of mass shootings and we have a poster threatening politicians, liberals, and saying millions of people deserve to die.

Sad.
Dirtbags like you are always defending the mass shooters.

That was the last post. I gave you the chance to fix yourself and you are just becoming less and less stable. You are beyond understanding the consequences of your actions. I'd rather you be drunk and acting stupid and it be wrong erring on the side of caution, than to do nothing and learn you hurt someone.

Ridiculous and you have no class
How is it ridiculous?
Wishing death on another human being because you dislike their politics is despicable.

That and that alone makes you trailer trash worthy of a fucking beat down.
Hardly. Some people need killing. They are despicable douchebags. Nazi politics led to the deaths of 60 million people. It would have been prevented if some courageous person had assassinated Hitler.
that aint the way. if the end doesnt justify the means for the left, it doesnt for the right eirher. if we all go lawless then we are done as a country.
We are up against an opponent who will use any means at its disposal. It's about time pussies like you understand that.
we ALL need to better than that.
what part of that do YOU not understand?

How is it ridiculous?
Wishing death on another human being because you dislike their politics is despicable.

Hardly. Some people need killing. They are despicable douchebags. Nazi politics led to the deaths of 60 million people. It would have been prevented if some courageous person had assassinated Hitler.
that aint the way. if the end doesnt justify the means for the left, it doesnt for the right eirher. if we all go lawless then we are done as a country.
We are up against an opponent who will use any means at its disposal. It's about time pussies like you understand that.
You'll be saying that after they send you to the Gulag in North Dakota.

Why did this asshole run as a Republican? The GOP would be better off in the minority than being in the majority with this imbecile on the judiciary committee. For that matter, how did he ever get on the judiciary committee? Who is the rocket scientist who made that decision? Did the GOP leadership get together and say, "hey, what we need is some asshole to vote against us and undermine everything we do."

Today is another shocking battle as some Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee battle with the Democrats over their request for a FBI investigation into the accusation against Brett Kavnaugh by Christine Blasey Ford.

Chairman Chuck Grassley released the request from the committee that President Trump “instruct the FBI” to conduct the investigation, which would be “limited to current credible allegations against the nominee and must be completed no later than one week from today.”

Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake stepped up and said he’d only be “comfortable” moving ahead on the floor if the FBI investigates accusations made against Judge Kavanaugh by Ford. In my opinion, one week is a joke, as more accusations keep coming in on Judge Kavanaugh. Flake was pulled aside by some Democrats, and they convinced him to speak up and ask for an investigation – and he did.

It is one thing to disagree with someone, to wish they would be killed by terrorist moves into moonbat land...not that you were not already there

You are part of the problem. Wackos on both extreme ends

In this era of mass shootings and we have a poster threatening politicians, liberals, and saying millions of people deserve to die.

Sad.
Dirtbags like you are always defending the mass shooters.

That was the last post. I gave you the chance to fix yourself and you are just becoming less and less stable. You are beyond understanding the consequences of your actions. I'd rather you be drunk and acting stupid and it be wrong erring on the side of caution, than to do nothing and learn you hurt someone.
ROFL! What a jackass. You defend antifa thugs, and then complain about me posting a simple fact?

Why did this asshole run as a Republican? The GOP would be better off in the minority than being in the majority with this imbecile on the judiciary committee. For that matter, how did he ever get on the judiciary committee? Who is the rocket scientist who made that decision? Did the GOP leadership get together and say, "hey, what we need is some asshole to vote against us and undermine everything we do."

Today is another shocking battle as some Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee battle with the Democrats over their request for a FBI investigation into the accusation against Brett Kavnaugh by Christine Blasey Ford.

Chairman Chuck Grassley released the request from the committee that President Trump “instruct the FBI” to conduct the investigation, which would be “limited to current credible allegations against the nominee and must be completed no later than one week from today.”

Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake stepped up and said he’d only be “comfortable” moving ahead on the floor if the FBI investigates accusations made against Judge Kavanaugh by Ford. In my opinion, one week is a joke, as more accusations keep coming in on Judge Kavanaugh. Flake was pulled aside by some Democrats, and they convinced him to speak up and ask for an investigation – and he did.

It is one thing to disagree with someone, to wish they would be killed by terrorist moves into moonbat land...not that you were not already there
Hardly.

maybe.

but i aint wishin death on people for thinking different me.

i cant tell someone they are wrong by being just as wrong

This thread is disappointing.

When politics can drive someone (on either side) to hope for the death of someone else they politically disagree with, politics itself has become the enemy of the people, not any particular person holding a particular belief.

This is why I don't belong to a party anymore.
Politics is how Adolph Hitler became Chancellor of Germany.

Politics is also what got Reagan and Trump elected. It's what helped bring down the Berlin Wall and Communist Russia, and it's played a vital role in American history.

Politics is not always bad, it can be used to do good in this world. But when a person is taken over by an all consuming political hatred to the point that they wish death on people they disagree with...it's time to take a step back and breathe.

Be reminded, I think Flake is a coward. But I don't think he should die for this. Far from it.

How is what I said not true? If you can't demonstrate it to be wrong, then you are the wacko.

How is what I said not true? If you can't demonstrate it to be wrong, then you are the wacko.
hes not the one wishin people dead.

in time the extreme show themselves. you just lit up in fools colored neon.

maybe.

I hope that thought consoles you as you freeze and starve.

maybe.

i sat for an hour at - 47 w wind chill on the dalton highway in alaska watching the northern lights at 3am. i like cold.

maybe.

i sat for an hour at - 47 w wind chill on the dalton highway in alaska watching the northern lights at 3am. i like cold.
Good for you. You'll need that once the Democrats take over total control of this country. They play to win, not so they can feel like they've been good sports.

maybe.

Good for you. You'll need that once the Democrats take over total control of this country. They play to win, not so they can feel like they've been good sports.
things change in time. they always do.

people? not so much.

maybe.

things change in time. they always do.

people? not so much.
Yep, and the Dims will never stop until this country becomes a police state. You want to play by the Queensbury rules while they are attacking us with chain saws.

hes not the one wishin people dead.

in time the extreme show themselves. you just lit up in fools colored neon.
They've already shown themselves, and they continue to serve in Congress, and the media respects them.

I bet this the same retarded reasoning that went through James Hodgkinson‘s mentally ill mind when he decided to shoot Republicans at a baseball practice.

I bet this the same retarded reasoning that went through James Hodgkinson‘s mentally ill mind when he decided to shoot Republicans at a baseball practice.
Who have I killed, asshole? I wouldn't shoot Jeff Flake, but only because I would go to prison if I did.

Who have I killed, asshole?

Did I say you did, loon? Nope, sure didn’t. I bet Hodgkinson felt the same as you when pulled the trigger. Those people deserved it for daring to not share his political views. You’ve lost your grip and you should be ashamed of yourself for this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back