Wow! Bill Clinton AGREES with Trump

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Can you believe it? I'm so glad he agrees with Trump. This is unity!

FwGkLV0WcAEWM0a

Last edited:
Bill Clinton didn't make American great again. He just made America love rapists again.

Bill Clinton didn't make American great again. He just made America love rapists again.

Newt Gingrich made America great, and Bill Clinton shut the government down trying to stop it, and now takes credit for it.

The Fed Govt was half the size in the 1990s it is today. THAT is our problem now....

Can you believe it? I'm so glad he agrees with Trump. This is unity!

FwGkLV0WcAEWM0a

Remember how Trump felt about the Clinton's before he decided to run as a Republican?

While Donald Trump has been relentlessly attacking both Bill and Hillary Clinton as he campaigns for president – including going after Bill Clinton’s alleged infidelity – he was filled with praise for both of them in an exclusive interview that first aired on NY1 on November 12, 2008.

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

Asked about Hillary Clinton, Trump said: "I think she is going to go down at a minimum as a great senator. I think she is a great wife to a president."

Newt Gingrich made America great, and Bill Clinton shut the government down trying to stop it, and now takes credit for it.

The Fed Govt was half the size in the 1990s it is today. THAT is our problem now....
You can thank George W. Bush for expanding the size and scope of the federal government.

He created a whole new cabinet level department, using the "War on Terra" as an opportunity to spy on every American.

He also created a trillion dollar new federal healthcare program, without enacting any measures to pay for it. It adds more to the federal deficit every year than Obamacare does.

You can thank George W. Bush for expanding the size and scope of the federal government.

He created a whole new cabinet level department, using the "War on Terra" as an opportunity to spy on every American.

He also created a trillion dollar new federal healthcare program, without enacting any measures to pay for it. It adds more to the federal deficit every year than Obamacare does.
I love it how suddenly Republicans are concerned about inflation and what it's doing to poor and middle class people. For 40 some years we've been telling them that their/our wages were not keeping up with inflation. Republicans didn't give a fuck. We told them CEO pay went up 1322% in those years and our wages only went up 18%. They didn't care. But now that Biden is dealing with Trumpflation, suddenly they care.

And before any Republican argues with me

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt​

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

Forum List

Back