Wounded vet not a "True Hero"

Why not Clinton?
I don't recall Bush being disrepectful to troops.
Clinton was-

Cut and dry.

He loathed us.

We loathed him.

Got a quote of Clinton disparaging military service?

But who the hell cares?

Is Bill Clinton running for office in this race?

Is George Bush?

Get over it.

Clinton just had a banner year on the lecture curcuit. Damn that free market economy he and his kind loath so much.

Personally, I don't care if she just repeats "I got my legs blown off in Iraq" as a friggin' mantra, like Rudy Giuliani did with 9/11.

Joe Walsh has no right to try to stop her from talking about it.
True enough. It irritates me when people are always bringing up their service. Not that I would say that about a political opponent that was wounded in a war....Walsh may as well resign from the race.

I just have a feeling that he sees her without her limbs, limbs she lost fighting for HIS way of life and HIS stupid ass and feels guilty so he's struck out at her.

I think he is running against a crippled war veteran and doesn't want the people to know

The tea baggers are vial scum that will go as low as trashing war heroes. They truly know no low,...

Apparently a decorated hero that lost both of her legs serving her country is scum in their eyes,...

120427-tammy-duckworth-3p.photoblog600.jpg

Dimwits trashed McCain who was a POW. How do you feel about that?

Give me one single example of the Obama campaign "trashing" McCain's military record.

Just one.

Until that, you have no point.

Dread said "DIMWITS TRASHED MCCAIN"...he never even mentioned Obama's campaign. So you're admitting the Obama's campaign was full of dimwits? Lol!
People on this board trashed McCains military record all the time....THOSE are the dimwits!....Dimwit

Dimwits trashed McCain who was a POW. How do you feel about that?

Give me one single example of the Obama campaign "trashing" McCain's military record.

Just one.

Dread said "DIMWITS TRASHED MCCAIN"...he never even mentioned Obama's campaign. So you're admitting the Obama's campaign was full of dimwits? Lol!
People on this board trashed McCains military record all the time....THOSE are the dimwits!....Dimwit

I have full respect for McCain's Military Service...his politics? Not so much.

Just one.

I agree....i wasn't crazy over voting for him in 2008, but in my eye's i didn't see what else i could do, besides not vote at all, and i won't do that....

I agree....i wasn't crazy over voting for him in 2008, but in my eye's i didn't see what else i could do, besides not vote at all, and i won't do that....

Good for you. Don't sit this one out. A B O...

If she is making her military service and sacrifice a focused point and off the issues then he as a point ,If not the shut the &&^%$ up.

Walsh sucks big time.

An earlier attack he made on her:

“What else has she done? Female, wounded veteran … ehhh. She is nothing more than a handpicked Washington bureaucrat. David Axelrod, Rahm Emanuel just picked her up and dropped her into this district.”

And there was the time when he announced on his website that he was going to be at a town hall and called on her to join him for a debate ... but turns out she wasn't going to be able to show up ... it was a weekend when she had National Guard duty. Apparently he didn't have the decency to communicate with her campaign directly. He just wanted something he could use against her when she didn't see his stupid challenge and didn't show.

I want to be on board with the Tea Party. When they support jerks like Walsh things get murky.

Last edited:
Wish I were in his district so I could have the pleasure of voting him out of office, although it doesn't look like the district needs me, anyway. He's going down this Nov.

• The thread we are posting in concerns a candidate for political office criticizing another candidate for political office, thus the Obama campaign comparison.
  • The dumb-assed name-calling from the right has been so overused that it's become utterly meaningless, so I ignore it as a matter of course.
  • People on the boards can say whatever the hell they want, it's a free country.

But when a political campaign for higher office claims that an American hero doesn't have the right to talk about their service, then they need to be held accountable for it.

Walsh sucks big time.

An earlier attack he made on her:

“What else has she done? Female, wounded veteran … ehhh. She is nothing more than a handpicked Washington bureaucrat. David Axelrod, Rahm Emanuel just picked her up and dropped her into this district.”

And there was the time when he announced on his website that he was going to be at a town hall and called on her to join him for a debate ... but turns out she wasn't going to be able to show up ... it was a weekend when she had National Guard duty. Apparently he didn't have the decency to communicate with her campaign directly. He just wanted something he could use against her when she didn't see his stupid challenge and didn't show.

I want to be on board with the Tea Party. When they support jerks like Walsh things get murky.

Wow, I've got to say, this guy is really an asshole. Do we really need yet another asshole in Washington? Especially one of this magnitude?

Isn't Washington already full of assholes, of every stripe?

Tammy is being interviewed on Martin Bashir right now.

Fuzzy foreigner Brit that should have stayed home...PMSNBC? Really?

No wonder you're stupid. You're one of few viewers to that clap-trap.

It was a great interview and showed again what trash the teabaggers are.

But scum like you applaud attacking our war heroes.

Why don't you join the taliban, it would be the perfect place for an america hating terrorist like you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back