Wounded vet not a "True Hero"

Walsh is right, Libs like Sen Blumenthal loved to talk about their military service

Yeah...

How about this:

When you serve 20 years in the military, and get both your legs blown off in Iraq, you can talk about how "Walsh is right".

Until then, you can shut your damn mouth and thank God people like this woman are willing to serve their country in your stead.

When/where did you serve? In Vietnam with US Citizen?

Absolutely disgusting. Reminds me of the GOP thugs booing a proud solider that also happened to be gay during a GOP presidential debate in the recent primaries.

Vial animals they are.

I see your head is still stuck up your ass, time to see a proctologist now that you now have your new health insurance

That's the official seal of the united states republican party, the one you are a proud member of, american hero hating bastard.

"WALSH: Understand something about John McCain. His political advisers, day after day, had to take him and almost throw him against a wall and hit him against the head and say, “Senator, you have to let people know you served! You have to talk about what you did!” He didn’t want to do it, wouldn’t do it. Day after day they had to convince him. Finally, he talked a little bit about it, but it was very uncomfortable for him. That’s what’s so noble about our heroes. Now I’m running against a woman who, my God, that’s all she talks about. Our true heroes, it’s the last thing in the world they talk about. That’s why we’re so indebted and in awe of what they’ve done."

Hmmm. Not quite what you thought it was now is it?

Nope. And I looked at a couple of different places. I don't take anything at face value, and why I needed to investigate it further.

You'll probably find it on Huff Post too.

Doubtful anywhere else.

True. ALL leftist sites/Blogs.

How dare she talk about the service to her country she spent over 20 years doing! The service she lost her legs to.

Doesn't she know she's not allowed to out-patriotism a Tea Party member?

"That’s what’s so noble about our heroes. Now I’m running against a woman who, my God, that’s all she talks about. Our true heroes, it’s the last thing in the world they talk about. That’s why we’re so indebted and in awe of what they’ve done."

The entire quote

How dare she talk about the service to her country she spent over 20 years doing! The service she lost her legs to.

"That’s what’s so noble about our heroes. Now I’m running against a woman who, my God, that’s all she talks about. Our true heroes, it’s the last thing in the world they talk about. That’s why we’re so indebted and in awe of what they’ve done."

The entire quote

Horrific.

Earth shattering.

You mean the Libs pulled something out of context and gave it a completely different meaning?

Color me shocked.

Walsh is right, Libs like Sen Blumenthal loved to talk about their military service

Yeah...

How about this:

When you serve 20 years in the military, and get both your legs blown off in Iraq, you can talk about how "Walsh is right".

Until then, you can shut your damn mouth and thank God people like this woman are willing to serve their country in your stead.

How about you go fuck yourself?

The entire quote

Context is a biotch

"WALSH: Understand something about John McCain. His political advisers, day after day, had to take him and almost throw him against a wall and hit him against the head and say, “Senator, you have to let people know you served! You have to talk about what you did!” He didn’t want to do it, wouldn’t do it. Day after day they had to convince him. Finally, he talked a little bit about it, but it was very uncomfortable for him. That’s what’s so noble about our heroes. Now I’m running against a woman who, my God, that’s all she talks about. Our true heroes, it’s the last thing in the world they talk about. That’s why we’re so indebted and in awe of what they’ve done."

Hmmm. Not quite what you thought it was now is it?

Of course McCain wrote an entire book about it. Duckworth is running on her history of work supporting veterans. I don't think there is anything wrong with her pointing out that her dedication in fighting for veterans issues stems from a family tradition of military service and her own personal experiences as a wounded warrior.

Forum List

Back