Wounded vet not a "True Hero"

Think Progress? NO THANK YOU:eusa_hand:

I'll go to another source and get the real deal...

Can you now prove that Dead Beat Dad Walsh did not say that? He's weaseled a little since he first said that but he has not taken it back.

BTW, just what has Walsh done for this country?

He's done exactly the same as his corrupt and criminal colleagues. Nothing. Not a damn thing except run for re-election.

Can you now prove that Dead Beat Dad Walsh did not say that? He's weaseled a little since he first said that but he has not taken it back.

He's done exactly the same as his corrupt and criminal colleagues. Nothing. Not a damn thing except run for re-election.

What have you done for the country, assbrain?

What have you done for the country, assbrain?

Other than being a know-nothing Derp for Obama and a DRAG on the system...i.e., MOOCHER?

*NOTHING*

What have YOU done other than being a mouthpiece for Obama and a MOOCHER to boot?

NOTHING...that's what I thought.

Tammy is being interviewed on Martin Bashir right now.

Fuzzy foreigner Brit that should have stayed home...PMSNBC? Really?

No wonder you're stupid. You're one of few viewers to that clap-trap.

It was a great interview and showed again what trash the teabaggers are.

But scum like you applaud attacking our war heroes.

Why don't you join the taliban, it would be the perfect place for an america hating terrorist like you.

Perfect place for YOU is PMSNBC which is failing...YOU GO Boy.

She's a hero.

Not only do I hope she is O.K., I hope our country is able to take care of her.

But, she is running for political office....

I respected Max Cleland....but his policies and ideology sucked.

Saying someone talks to much isn't trashing them....it is saying they talk to much.

Especially if it is of no merit to the conversation.

You know, all you idiots who have nothing better to contribute than to harp on TM's sliver medal slip-of-the-finger are showing just how completely devoid of intelligence you are. If that's all you can contribute, then just shut the fuck up.

Do you think George Washington mentioned his military record when he ran for president?

Did Walsh serve?

Nope. He tried to be an actor and failed at that. I hear he doesn't pay child support either.

On April 20, 2012, a judge dismissed the child-support dispute. In a joint statement Walsh and his ex-wife Laura stated, "Having resolved these issues together and cleared up these mistakes in private, we now agree that Joe is not and was not a 'deadbeat dad' and does not owe child support.

^ Pearson, Rick (April 20, 2012). "Walsh, ex-wife settle child-support suit". Chicago Sun-Times. Retrieved May 29, 2012.

Sucks to be as stupid as you.

Last edited:
Do you think George Washington mentioned his military record when he ran for president?

George didn't run as much as people forced him to run. From what I recall, he wanted to retire.

So, if you think George pushed his military career to get elected....I think you would be (as you usually are) sadly mistaken.

They love to use the military when it serves their agenda

Remember Cindy Sheehan

Forum List

Back