Would you want to live

featherlite

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2015
WA
518749994_c_570_411.jpg

till you are 115? I think I would. Good health would be a huge factor. Im not sure Id want to live bed ridden or linger for years with Alzheimers. This lady in Detroit claims its because she didnt eat butter or creamer. lol

Last edited:
lol no. sheesh. I volunteered at an Alzheimer's center and this story reminded me of it.

518749994_c_570_411.jpg

till you are 115? I think I would. Good health would be a huge factor. Im not sure Id want to live bed ridden or linger for years with Alzheimers. This lady in Detroit claims its because she didnt eat butter or creamer. lol

Denmark. Happiest country on Earth. Dunno about the weather though. Am a shorts and t-shirts barefoot California boy. :)

518749994_c_570_411.jpg

What works for some will kill others. First rule to health is there are no rules that work universally.

518749994_c_570_411.jpg

Denmark. Happiest country on Earth. Dunno about the weather though. Am a shorts and t-shirts barefoot California boy. :)

Oh 'Would' misread that as 'Where' :)

Denmark definitely has some good points. If you can live that old in Detroit...you must have great genes lol

Forum List

Back