P.C. Names!

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
She was simply ā€˜Eleanorā€™ after she married FDR:

images

I donā€™t get this complaint:

Yet some Americans, mostly women, donā€™t think the former secretary of state, U.S. senator from New York and first lady should be called by just her first name.

Whatā€™s in a name? ā€˜Hillaryā€™ by any other name would still be controversial
By Anita Kumar
McClatchy Washington BureauApril 7, 2015 Updated 17 hours ago

WASHINGTON What s in a name Hillary by any other name would still be controversial Elections McClatchy DC

She was simply ā€˜Eleanorā€™ after she married FDR:

images

I donā€™t get this complaint:

Yet some Americans, mostly women, donā€™t think the former secretary of state, U.S. senator from New York and first lady should be called by just her first name.

Whatā€™s in a name? ā€˜Hillaryā€™ by any other name would still be controversial
By Anita Kumar
McClatchy Washington BureauApril 7, 2015 Updated 17 hours ago

WASHINGTON What s in a name Hillary by any other name would still be controversial Elections McClatchy DC

The problem with just calling her Clinton is a confusion on which Clinton you are talking about. I guess we could refer to her as HRC.

Hillary should be proud of what she claims was the reason for her being named Hillary. That is quite the accomplishment to know that Edmund Hillary would climb Mount Everest 6 years after she was born.

Forum List

Back