Would you visit North Sentinel Island?

Nope, nope, nope.....The tribe that lives there is fucking crazy, and have carte blanche to murder ANYONE that sets foot on or near the island.

No, it's not worth going to a place where you're liable to get murdered. Southern Africa was stressful enough.

Nope, nope, nope.....The tribe that lives there is fucking crazy, and have carte blanche to murder ANYONE that sets foot on or near the island.

I am watching it again and taking notes ... Sounds like something I may want to do in the near future.
As far as I can tell ... They just throw some arrows, kill some folks, and everyone seems to be okay with leaving them alone.

I am watching it again and taking notes ... Sounds like something I may want to do in the near future.
As far as I can tell ... They just throw some arrows, kill some folks, and everyone seems to be okay with leaving them alone.

I'm easy. I'm ok with leaving them alone even without an arrow to the face.

I'm easy. I'm ok with leaving them alone even without an arrow to the face.

They have some creative beachwear and accessories that could take a little getting used to ...
And I might have to preorder and stash a shitload of sunscreen ...
But the payoff seems to be going well for them.

Why would I visit a place chock full of folks that may kill me dead?

To see the Blackhawks play?

https __dawindycity.com_wp-content_uploads_getty-images_2017_07_1245095429.jpeg

The town where I live is kind of like that. We recognize each other and the occasional tourists who stray out of the designated tourist areas, and everybody else gets arrows.

Last edited:
Eh, the Indian government/military should just take over the island already and drag them into the 21st century.

Are you advocating for a forced open borders police for North Sentinel Island?

I would, with a fully automatic weapon. I would come bearing gifts, but the moment they pulled their murder tribe shit, im pulling out my gun and wiping them out.

I dont want to hear any whining about this tribe either. Just because they havent met the real world, doesnt mean they deserve special treatment. Murderers are murderers. Also, someone needs to take those kids away from those primitive parents. They arent getting schooled, or receiving medical/dental treatment, getting nutritional meals, etc. If this isnt acceptable in the US, i dont know why we would feel any different about it on this shitty island.

Are you advocating for a forced open borders police for North Sentinel Island?
That tribe doesnt own the island. They sure as hell arent the ones who patrol those waters, making sure that illegal fishing isnt happening. As far as i can tell, all they do is take from the island and contribute nothing back. A bunch of murdering fuckin bums.

Obviously, they believe they do.
Belief isnt what holds land. Only power can do that, which this tribe has very little of. If i can be king of shit island simply by taking a loaded gun there, then they arent in control of it.

Belief isnt what holds land. Only power can do that, which this tribe has very little of. If i can be king of shit island simply by taking a loaded gun there, then they arent in control of it.

Superior firepower is no guarantee of being able to enforce your claims to sovereignty.

South Vietnam and their American allies had every conceivable weapons short of nuclear and they still lost their country to a group of pajama-clad revolutionaries.

Vietcong.jpg

The town where I live is kind of like that. We recognize each other and the occasional tourists who stray out of the designated tourist areas, and everybody else gets arrows.

In the next county over there are still a couple of hollows up in there there where I'd not like a uppity tourist's chances. Much less if it were a Englishman bent on kidnapping.

Weird place......If you saw a PU-load of the men, there would not be a set of teeth between them, but their women are well maintained, hot as hell, one can cook better than the next, and they are always done up to the 9s.

The idea that the Sentinelese, haven’t made contact is BS. The British used the island for years as a stop over in their trade endeavors. Why India perpetuates this myth that these are pre-contact, prehistoric people is beyond me. More likely they have certain assets on this island that they want kept secret, so they ban anyone from going there, using these primitives as a cover story

Superior firepower is no guarantee of being able to enforce your claims to sovereignty.

South Vietnam and their American allies had every conceivable weapons short of nuclear and they still lost their country to a group of pajama-clad revolutionaries.

View attachment 731812
Only because we played nice, rather than carpet bombing every one of their cities.

Forum List

Back