Would you try living on the moon, Mars or elsewhere?

Such a liar. Are you a commie Chinese? China has the second largest commie party in the world with 96 million.

And North Korea is the Democratic Republic of North Korea.

So North Korea MUST BE Democratic and MUST BE a Republic, according to your "logic".

Do you know what Communism is?

And North Korea is the Democratic Republic of North Korea.

So North Korea MUST BE Democratic and MUST BE a Republic, according to your "logic".

Do you know what Communism is?
Do you?

We were talking about China as communist. While the CCP isn't as powerful as they used to be, I would think it is safer to still consider them communist. The CCP still has power in politics and state owned businesses -- China Is Preparing To Go To War. Who knows what type of politics China would play if they were to go to war with the US?

Do you?

We were talking about China as communist. While the CCP isn't as powerful as they used to be, I would think it is safer to still consider them communist. The CCP still has power in politics and state owned businesses. Who knows what type of politics China would play if they were to go to war with the US?

Yes I do.

Communism as a political system right now is a country which aims to be Communist at some point in the future.
That Communism is a state which does not have a strong leader, a lack of social class, a lack of money. The term comes from the word "commune", so everyone would be working together for the common good on the "commune", leadership is a joint venture from all people.

That just isn't China.
Xi isn't looking for China to have voluntary leadership based on the massed.

The reality is they use the term "Communist" because that's what Mao used. He wasn't COmmunist either, he was MAOIST because what he believed in was himself and his own power and nothing more. He didn't work towards Communism in any way, shape or form.

Xi is making comments about "Communism" because certain sections of his party demand that he does. But he'll use the term "Communism with Chinese Characteristics", which isn't Communism at all.

Like this "Bread with Chinese Characteristics is Rice"

Yes I do.

Communism as a political system right now is a country which aims to be Communist at some point in the future.
That Communism is a state which does not have a strong leader, a lack of social class, a lack of money. The term comes from the word "commune", so everyone would be working together for the common good on the "commune", leadership is a joint venture from all people.

That just isn't China.
Xi isn't looking for China to have voluntary leadership based on the massed.

The reality is they use the term "Communist" because that's what Mao used. He wasn't COmmunist either, he was MAOIST because what he believed in was himself and his own power and nothing more. He didn't work towards Communism in any way, shape or form.

Xi is making comments about "Communism" because certain sections of his party demand that he does. But he'll use the term "Communism with Chinese Characteristics", which isn't Communism at all.

Like this "Bread with Chinese Characteristics is Rice"
You don't even know how to apply what you know. Like China IS the #2 communist country in the world. China STILL is a communist country and Mao brought them into it. That is Maoism. China will STILL BE communist when push comes to shove even though it tries to show the world it isn't. I suspect you are a Chinese.

You don't even know how to apply what you know. Like China IS the #2 communist country in the world. China STILL is a communist country and Mao brought them into it. That is Maoism. China will STILL BE communist when push comes to shove even though it tries to show the world it isn't. I suspect you are a Chinese.

So, 1) you have no argument other than "China says it's Communist, therefore it's Communist" and 2) you want to try and bring me personally into this argument because.... hey, if you don't have an argument, why not go off on some pointless tangent.

So, 1) you have no argument other than "China says it's Communist, therefore it's Communist" and 2) you want to try and bring me personally into this argument because.... hey, if you don't have an argument, why not go off on some pointless tangent.
You are CHINESE aren't you? Maybe a commie, too. I know you're SAF..

You are CHINESE aren't you? Maybe a commie, too. I know you're SAF..

Yes, I'm Chinese, you got me. I guess you can tell from my picture. Must be the skin that gave it away. And yes, I love Communism, not sure which Communism I love yet, because you failed to actually define it, instead trying to turn this thread into a Frigidweirdo thread, but yes, whatever you think is Communism, I love with a passion.

Now, you'll have to excuse me, I'm off to eat rice with noodles and dog.

1661645702163.png

How about an interdimensional hyperspectral reality that can only be obtained by psychedelic shrooms?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

Yes, I'm Chinese, you got me. I guess you can tell from my picture. Must be the skin that gave it away. And yes, I love Communism, not sure which Communism I love yet, because you failed to actually define it, instead trying to turn this thread into a Frigidweirdo thread, but yes, whatever you think is Communism, I love with a passion.

Now, you'll have to excuse me, I'm off to eat rice with noodles and dog.
Being Chinese is fine. Even people from China are fine. I thought you were Chinese from talking with you. I don't know about communists as it is the opposite side of democracy, but China has both. I may get to visit China and Russia one day in the future.

Being Chinese is fine. Even people from China are fine. I thought you were Chinese from talking with you. I don't know about communists as it is the opposite side of democracy, but China has both. I may get to visit China and Russia one day in the future.

No you didn't think I was Chinese from talking to me, you're being a dick deliberately.

View attachment 688158

How about an interdimensional hyperspectral reality that can only be obtained by psychedelic shrooms?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

It is another kind of trip and one does get high (did it when I was younger), but never associated it with going into outer space such as the moon. Maybe if I did it now, I'll think of the stars and galaxies from the pictures of JWST.

It is another kind of trip and one does get high (did it when I was younger), but never associated it with going into outer space such as the moon. Maybe if I did it now, I'll think of the stars and galaxies from the pictures of JWST.
1661695839932.png

The question posed in the thread title didn't say anything about going into outer space, it just said "or elsewhere".

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

No you didn't think I was Chinese from talking to me, you're being a dick deliberately.
Now, you quibbling about trivialities because you lost the argument. My point was even though China presents itself as a republic, its politics and power is still based on communism. It is still a communist country and should be treated as such from the US and other free countries (and it is).

Thus, China going to Mars and trying to colonize it will be great.

Now, you quibbling about trivialities because you lost the argument. My point was even though China presents itself as a republic, its politics and power is still based on communism. It is still a communist country and should be treated as such from the US and other free countries (and it is).

Thus, China going to Mars and trying to colonize it will be great.

Fuck it, welcome to the ignore list.

CA governor Gavin Newsome wants to speed up his bill to fight climate change. We've been to the moon back and are thinking about sending a manned mission to Mars. Once a planet or moon is found that we may be able to colonize, would you be one of the first colonists to live there if you thought the Earth was going downhill too fast? There may be Europa, one of Jupiter's moons, that is like Earth. Usually, the first colonizers are the most successful.

I was watching a show about our rover on mars and then it hit me. We should send AI to Mars. Let AI build it before we go.

No I wouldn't want to be the first people to go. But what if this were Mars?

p029ndkk.jpg

Nope. I’m an Earthling. If the planet goes, I’m going with it.
I would like to know if something happens and humans and we are wiped off the planet, there are still humans out there continuing the human race for as long as possible. One day the universe is going to end. The last stars will die out in maybe 10 billion years. Or 40 billion years. If humans go extinct on earth 10 billion years from now I'd like to think humans will still be around mastering the universe.

I guess no matter what it's putting off the inevitable.

I heard something cool the other day. From Voyager 1 or 2, looking back at the earth, it really is the ultimate spaceship huh?

main-qimg-fd9072dd24396f90d5e67a62b4c01832-lq

Forum List

Back