Would you support Michelle Obama if she chose to run for the US Senate?

Should Michelle Obama follow in HRC's footsteps

• Yes (why)

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • No (why)

Votes: 26 68.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fuck no, its not a goddamn popularity contest how about electing somebody who's qualified and not an America hating fucktard.

Michelle has met with global leaders, Senators, Congressmen and Governors and has had direct access to the inner workings of the White House. How many Senators have better qualifications?

What are her accomplishments? Yeah nothing. /eyeroll
Accomplishments for Senator?

Initiated a global initiative for the education of women
Supported jobs programs for veterans
Children's health
Met with leaders around the world
Met with Congressmen, governors, business people

What Freshman Senators typically have more?

Of course. You don't see any problems or issues that need to be resolved in the Democratic party.
Name some

A neoliberal problem, a regime change problem, a destruction of public education problem, a fracking problem, etc.
Neoliberal problem?
Regime change problem?
Destruction of public education?
Fracking?

Republicans only dream those would be the worst of their problems

I'll take that as a no and you are pleased as punch with the status quo. I'm not a Republican. But, I've got your number now.

What are you, if not a Republican? A Republikan? A Libertarian? A know nothing?

I'm a liberal. You're a piece of shit. It's pretty obvious at this point.

2dh1MfP

I'd never support Moochelle Obama for US Senate.

Why?

Because she's an angry, resentful, racist bitch, who has a dislike for America. We don't need someone like that in a position of power.

Last edited:

Fuck no, its not a goddamn popularity contest how about electing somebody who's qualified and not an America hating fucktard.

Michelle has met with global leaders, Senators, Congressmen and Governors and has had direct access to the inner workings of the White House. How many Senators have better qualifications?

Children's health

Those aren't accomplishments, moron. If I said I supported abolishing the EPA, would you call that an accomplishment?

Obama/Harris 2024!
Hillary Clinton's "deplorables" comment was, in itself, deplorable, and un-American.

Why? You don't think racism, sexism, homophobia, xenophobia and islamaphobia is deplorable?

Its deplorable for her to lay that rubbish at someones feet who has nothing to do with those labels. She has no knowledge of what the vast majority of Americans believe. Most likely her handlers gave her that line and it was deplorable for her to use it.

We do know what Don the Cons followers think when they respond to polls. Hillary low balled when she said "half".

Yes, half of Trump supporters are racist
So if you criticise Moochelle, you're a racist? That's just one more reason to oppose her.

Not once did I say such a thing. Try following the actual conversation instead of the one you make up in your head.

Hillary Clinton's "deplorables" comment was, in itself, deplorable, and un-American.

Why? You don't think racism, sexism, homophobia, xenophobia and islamaphobia is deplorable?

Its deplorable for her to lay that rubbish at someones feet who has nothing to do with those labels. She has no knowledge of what the vast majority of Americans believe. Most likely her handlers gave her that line and it was deplorable for her to use it.

We do know what Don the Cons followers think when they respond to polls. Hillary low balled when she said "half".

So if you criticise Moochelle, you're a racist? That's just one more reason to oppose her.

Not once did I say such a thing. Try following the actual conversation instead of the one you make up in your head.

That's exactly what you said, but you realize how repugnant it sounds only when someone casts it into plain english.

That's exactly what you said, but you realize how repugnant it sounds only when someone casts it into plain english.

That isn't remotely what I said. The conversation wasn't even about Michelle. Some douche was commenting on my signature not the thread.

Why?

Because she's an angry, resentful, racist bitch, who has a dislike for America. We don't need someone like that in a position of power.

Gee, another racist asshole pops up with nothing to offer but hate.

STFU lib POS

You asked the question, I answered it. It's not my fault that you can't handle the truth or anything negative said about those you hold in such high esteem. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Why?

Gee, another racist asshole pops up with nothing to offer but hate.

STFU lib POS

You asked the question, I answered it. It's not my fault that you can't handle the truth or anything negative said about those you hold in such high esteem. :cuckoo:

The odd thing about you racist/misogynist bigots is on some level you know your opinions are evil, otherwise you would embrace the hate and not deny what is obvious.

Children's health

Those aren't accomplishments, moron. If I said I supported abolishing the EPA, would you call that an accomplishment?

I agree that conservatives would not consider womens education, childrens health and helping veterans to be accomplishments

Children's health

I agree that conservatives would not consider womens education, childrens health and helping veterans to be accomplishments

but, but, but but they violate the Constitution of the United States - our founding fathers and the signers were all callous conservatives and feared educated women and slaves; to the man they believed children's health and the needs of veterans are not the role or government, but the responsibility of their parents or the good will of their local community.

---SARCASM ALERT---

Obama/Harris 2024!

Actually it was too much hyberbole, only about 25% are deplorable neo fascists. The rest are a mix of fools, hangers on and those who hope to benefit from a Trump Presidency (i.e. the military industrial complex).

should have picked michelle instead of tim kaine.
Too soon...

The Dims now have to groom her for the Presidency, the way those same Dim dog-groomers cleaned-up Shrillary's resume enough to give her a shot...

She may be back in 2024 or 2028... but both 2016 and 2020 are too soon...

Too soon...

The Dims now have to groom her for the Presidency, the way those same Dim dog-groomers cleaned-up Shrillary's resume enough to give her a shot...

The problem is Democrats nominated a legitimate candidate for President and Republicans countered with a reality TV star

The results are obvious to both parties

Too soon...

The problem is Democrats nominated a legitimate candidate for President and Republicans countered with a reality TV star

More like Right-leaning Populists (as opposed to Bernie's Left-leaning Populists), rather than stereotypical Republicans...

Too soon...

More like Right-leaning Populists (as opposed to Bernie's Left-leaning Populists), rather than stereotypical Republicans...

Dems put up a candidate capable of winning
Republicans went with the worst candidate in history....completely unelectable

Too soon...

Dems put up a candidate capable of winning
Republicans went with the worst candidate in history....completely unelectable
Oh, I agree that Attila the Hun is the worst US Presidential candidate in history, and that he's completely un-electable...

It's just that it was Right-leaning Populists who served him up, under the GOP umbrella, rather than traditional Pubs...

Forum List

Back