Would you support Michelle Obama if she chose to run for the US Senate?

Should Michelle Obama follow in HRC's footsteps

• Yes (why)

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • No (why)

Votes: 26 68.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh yes. I hope her husband gets on the scotus.

Barry for the Supreme Court?
lol.gif
He doesn't even have a license to practice law and for good reason....he couldn't get a job from anybody but ACORN. This fantasy that he could have been a big shot in a big shot law firm is ridiculous....he tried and nobody else wanted the moron.
And of course a moron like you would know all about it. :lol:

I think the Obamas and the Clintons have done enough for this country already.

There is no evidence that you actually think. Do you have a post that is either thoughtful or thought provoking to rebut my statement?
You asked a question and I responded, though apparently not directly enough for you to comprehend. No, I wouldn't vote for the wife of a fairly successful president and I would certainly not vote for the wife of a failure.

Both the Clintons and Obamas have done enough.

I hope that is clear enough for muddled mind to grasp.

LOL, I got your sentiment, of course it has no substance and thus is exactly what I expect from you.

Both Presidents, Clinton and Obama, did not have an honorable opposition. Face facts, the Republican Party, before it became the Republikan Party (fascist) has a disdain for democracy and holds We the people with disdain.

"
Race, gender and the legacy Michelle Obama will leave behind
Matthew Dallek 17 hours ago
dc505b0eb224c52938e877d37b5a1cc7

First lady Michelle Obama speaks during a campaign rally for Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton on Oct. 13, 2016, in Manchester, N.H. (Photo: Jim Cole/AP)
"First lady Michelle Obama has enjoyed an average approval rating of 65 percent during Barack Obama’s two terms. She delivered two of the most memorable speeches of this year’s presidential campaign. She is the most admired national political figure in an age of mass distemper and distrust toward politicians of all stripes, and she has done it at a time when Donald Trump has taken over the Republican Party and struck a deeply racist, misogynistic chord among primarily white men (and women) without college degrees."

Consider and comment too as to your opinion if HRC is elected, and appointed Michelle Obama a member of her cabinet.
This bear don't shit in that woods....yo.

I voted yes. Imagine her in debate with McConnell, leading a caucus of the sagacious in a battle with the bigots & reactionaries.
Fuck no. My opinion of her was sealed when she said she was proud of her country for the first time in her life. Besides Democrats wreck everything they touch.

Is ("Democrats wreck everything they touch") something you learned from personal experience? Did a Neurologist who voted for Democrats and was a registered Democrat touch your brain?

I voted yes. Imagine her in debate with McConnell, leading a caucus of the sagacious in a battle with the bigots & reactionaries.
Fuck no. My opinion of her was sealed when she said she was proud of her country for the first time in her life. Besides Democrats wreck everything they touch.

Is ("Democrats wreck everything they touch") something you learned from personal experience? Did a Neurologist who voted for Democrats and was a registered Democrat touch your brain?
Look at near ANY city they run. The results speak for themselves. Poverty precedes them everywhere

Look at near ANY city they run. The results speak for themselves. Poverty precedes them everywhere
Many cities are doing quite well. Those that are suffering are suffering because of the job creators

"
Matthew Dallek 17 hours ago
dc505b0eb224c52938e877d37b5a1cc7

First lady Michelle Obama speaks during a campaign rally for Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton on Oct. 13, 2016, in Manchester, N.H. (Photo: Jim Cole/AP)
"First lady Michelle Obama has enjoyed an average approval rating of 65 percent during Barack Obama’s two terms. She delivered two of the most memorable speeches of this year’s presidential campaign. She is the most admired national political figure in an age of mass distemper and distrust toward politicians of all stripes, and she has done it at a time when Donald Trump has taken over the Republican Party and struck a deeply racist, misogynistic chord among primarily white men (and women) without college degrees."

Consider and comment too as to your opinion if HRC is elected, and appointed Michelle Obama a member of her cabinet.
62742-Jim-Carrey-Puking-Animated-Gif.gif

Obama/Harris 2024!
Hillary Clinton's "deplorables" comment was, in itself, deplorable, and un-American.

We see the same from posters here, multiple times every day.
They are not running for President of the United States of America.

They are putting the same poison out into society, and it goes right into your political system.
They are not running for President of the United States of America.

She is now part of the Ruling Elite, and we don't need to empower any more of them than absolutely necessary... time to dissolve that quasi-nobility...

Of course, she is. The woman has no job. She's not an appointed or elected official. She's not inordinately wealthy. She sits on zero boards of directors. She she has no controlling interest in any company. And yet you think she's "part of the Ruling Elite." Go ahead, share with us even more about the nature and extent of illusory ideas that come to your mind.
She is a member of the Ruling Elite, by virtue of association. If you require confirmation, you need look no further than your defense of someone who has had zero experience as an elected official but who has ridden the fame-coattails and gained public exposure on the coat-tails of a spouse-member of that same clique, being considered for a Senate seat.

Not that you possess the objectivity nor the honesty nor ability to perceive or admit that state of affairs.

The illusion delusion is in your own mind, not mine.

Michelle Obama is a member of the Ruling Elite and, as such, should not be further empowered, at the expense of (or risk to) the American People.

We won't even have a country anymore after this November

Really, explain what made you come to this conclusion?

We're on the bring of a not-so-civil war, or haven't you been paying attention

LOL, you may be on the brink of civil war, but not me and not the vast majority of Americans. We know the fringe is hysterical, but they are few and disorganized. The American voter has demonstrated time and again that when one side moves too far off center, they rebel in the voting booth. Democracy works when an informed and educated population takes elections seriously; of course too many of our citizens are biddable and lack the energy or ability to frame candidates and issues with acute mental discernment and keen practical sense.

People like you are cowards, you piss and moan and claim "ain't it awful" while living in a society governed by men and women elected by their constituents, a culture where the food and water are mostly safe to eat and drink and the air is safe to breath. A nation which allow you to move freely from coast to coast and from border to border without infringements.

Yet you listen to demagogues preach hate and fear and charlatans sell you snake oil, nostrums in the case of Donald Trump, and you actually believe you live in a tyrannical place.

You wonder why I think you are stupid? It's because you are.

She is now part of the Ruling Elite, and we don't need to empower any more of them than absolutely necessary... time to dissolve that quasi-nobility...

Of course, she is. The woman has no job. She's not an appointed or elected official. She's not inordinately wealthy. She sits on zero boards of directors. She she has no controlling interest in any company. And yet you think she's "part of the Ruling Elite." Go ahead, share with us even more about the nature and extent of illusory ideas that come to your mind.
She is a member of the Ruling Elite, by virtue of association. If you require confirmation, you need look no further than your defense of someone who has had zero experience as an elected official but who has ridden the fame-coattails and gained public exposure on the coat-tails of a spouse-member of that same clique, being considered for a Senate seat.

Not that you possess the objectivity nor the honesty nor ability to perceive or admit that state of affairs.

The illusion delusion is in your own mind, not mine.

Michelle Obama is a member of the Ruling Elite and, as such, should not be further empowered, at the expense of (or risk to) the American People.

You're either a racist or a misogynist or both, IMO.

That said, She has not indicated any interest in running for office. IMO, she is what our country needs, a wonderful communicator, a brilliant mind, a caring and honest person.

I know. This is going to be such a crazy idea but I am going to go all out and throw it out there. How about we support candidates that focus on this:
The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts and excises, to pay the debts and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States; but all duties, imposts and excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

To borrow money on the credit of the United States;

To regulate commerce with foreign nations, and among the several states, and with the Indian tribes;

To establish a uniform rule of naturalization, and uniform laws on the subject of bankruptcies throughout the United States;

To coin money, regulate the value thereof, and of foreign coin, and fix the standard of weights and measures;

To provide for the punishment of counterfeiting the securities and current coin of the United States;

To establish post offices and post roads;

To promote the progress of science and useful arts, by securing for limited times to authors and inventors the exclusive right to their respective writings and discoveries;

To constitute tribunals inferior to the Supreme Court;

To define and punish piracies and felonies committed on the high seas, and offenses against the law of nations;

To declare war, grant letters of marque and reprisal, and make rules concerning captures on land and water;

To raise and support armies, but no appropriation of money to that use shall be for a longer term than two years;

To provide and maintain a navy;

To make rules for the government and regulation of the land and naval forces;

To provide for calling forth the militia to execute the laws of the union, suppress insurrections and repel invasions;

To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the militia, and for governing such part of them as may be employed in the service of the United States, reserving to the states respectively, the appointment of the officers, and the authority of training the militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;

To exercise exclusive legislation in all cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten miles square) as may, by cession of particular states, and the acceptance of Congress, become the seat of the government of the United States, and to exercise like authority over all places purchased by the consent of the legislature of the state in which the same shall be, for the erection of forts, magazines, arsenals, dockyards, and other needful buildings;--And

To make all laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into execution the foregoing powers, and all other powers vested by this Constitution in the government of the United States, or in any department or officer thereof.

This is like a game. This is 7-UP and you can choose whatever label is appealing and dress it anyway you want it to but it's still 7-UP.

You have a point?

I know. This is going to be such a crazy idea but I am going to go all out and throw it out there. How about we support candidates that focus on this:
The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts and excises, to pay the debts and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States; but all duties, imposts and excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

To borrow money on the credit of the United States;

To regulate commerce with foreign nations, and among the several states, and with the Indian tribes;

To establish a uniform rule of naturalization, and uniform laws on the subject of bankruptcies throughout the United States;

To coin money, regulate the value thereof, and of foreign coin, and fix the standard of weights and measures;

To provide for the punishment of counterfeiting the securities and current coin of the United States;

To establish post offices and post roads;

To promote the progress of science and useful arts, by securing for limited times to authors and inventors the exclusive right to their respective writings and discoveries;

To constitute tribunals inferior to the Supreme Court;

To define and punish piracies and felonies committed on the high seas, and offenses against the law of nations;

To declare war, grant letters of marque and reprisal, and make rules concerning captures on land and water;

To raise and support armies, but no appropriation of money to that use shall be for a longer term than two years;

To provide and maintain a navy;

To make rules for the government and regulation of the land and naval forces;

To provide for calling forth the militia to execute the laws of the union, suppress insurrections and repel invasions;

To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the militia, and for governing such part of them as may be employed in the service of the United States, reserving to the states respectively, the appointment of the officers, and the authority of training the militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;

To exercise exclusive legislation in all cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten miles square) as may, by cession of particular states, and the acceptance of Congress, become the seat of the government of the United States, and to exercise like authority over all places purchased by the consent of the legislature of the state in which the same shall be, for the erection of forts, magazines, arsenals, dockyards, and other needful buildings;--And

To make all laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into execution the foregoing powers, and all other powers vested by this Constitution in the government of the United States, or in any department or officer thereof.

This is like a game. This is 7-UP and you can choose whatever label is appealing and dress it anyway you want it to but it's still 7-UP.

You have a point?

Comprehension problems?

Forum List

Back