Would you support lowering the corporate tax to 25% without loopholes?

95 percent tax. Lol, just take it all.
That's their utopian dream, 100% taxation, then they just dispense to the lowly peasants what they feel is deserved.

YOU are a brainwashed hater twit. Dems are against raising taxes on the nonrich who've been slowly SCREWED by voodoo over the last 30 years, while the rich and CEOs have become totally bloated...and the country has gone to hell...change the gd channel, fool.

I don't believe people like Romney should pay less then 25%.

It needs to be lowered to 15% and over regulations repealed, especially the real stupid ones.

Then we would see companies from all over the world move here as they expanded their Companies.
People would be able to get jobs and we would see real strong growth.

The average American corporation currently pays an effective tax rate of 12.6%.

Then let us lower it to 10%

Would you support lowering the corporate tax to 25% without loopholes? This would put us more inline with the rest of the world and would make liberals happy as the rich wouldn't get away with 14% rates(Romney!!!!).

I think this could be part of the agreement.
We need to eliminate loopholes and "raise" the capital gains and dividends taxes to 25%.

I would under the following conditions:

-A Maximum overall total compensation package of 5 million a year for any person in the company. Anything over that? 95% tax.
-The disparity between executives to workers compensation could be no more than 10xs.
-Companies which had more than 45% of their workforce overseas would be subject to higher tax on a sliding scale depending on the ratio.
-Companies would be required to provide Americans with jobs first if they meet qualifications. H2B hires would then be given the opportunity to get the position at the EXACT same pay.

thx FDR:lol: :rolleyes:

I must have posted this 2o times.....

growing federal tax revenue means growing the size of the overall pie, in short- getting a larger portion in $$$, getting a larger % means little in this context, if you get 18% of gdp as revenue from $100 dollars, you're better off getting 17.5% of $120 are you not?

Forum List

Back