Would You Pay More For A Product To Help Workers

Would You Pay More For A Product If It Helped Workers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm encouraged by the results of this little Poll. Americans need to start approaching the American Worker issue in a different manner. All American Workers have value. They all bring skills and provide services to Americans who want and need them. Just think for second, what if all Cashiers in America decided to go on Strike? What would Americans do? I'm sure they would get by, but they would realize pretty quickly how important those 'lowly' Workers are to their everyday lives.

But that's not all. When you support Slave Labor, you're only hurting yourself in the end. Yes, you'll get those cheap goods, but you'll end up paying a heavy price eventually. People have to survive. The Slaves will turn to Government Assistance. And the Taxpayer will pick up the tab. But Americans should stop being so angry at the Workers. They need to start redirecting that anger at Businesses who profit off Slave Labor. Walmart and McDonald's are good with the Taxpayers picking up the tab. It's just time for Americans to start really thinking about how those cheap goods come about. Time to start supporting the American Worker again.

The best way to support low skill American workers is to deport 20 million low skill illegals competing with them for jobs.

I hear ya, but that ship has sailed. It just aint gonna happen. And get ready for 30 to 50 Million more in the near future. Looks like American Wages are about to take another substantial hit. And that's gonna be bad for everyone. The Welfare rolls are already bursting at the seams. Amnesty shouldn't happen. More Americans just need to start fighting for the American Worker again. They'll be better off for it.

I hear ya, but that ship has sailed.

But it would work, skip, better than your pointless whining.
Maybe start a new thread, "Would You Pay More For A Product To Help Illegal Workers?

The best way to support low skill American workers is to deport 20 million low skill illegals competing with them for jobs.

I hear ya, but that ship has sailed. It just aint gonna happen. And get ready for 30 to 50 Million more in the near future. Looks like American Wages are about to take another substantial hit. And that's gonna be bad for everyone. The Welfare rolls are already bursting at the seams. Amnesty shouldn't happen. More Americans just need to start fighting for the American Worker again. They'll be better off for it.

Maybe start a new thread, "Would You Pay More For A Product To Help Illegal Workers?

Irrelevant. The ship has sailed. And there's gonna be 30 to 50 Million more in the near future. Time to stand up and fight for American Workers again.

Irrelevant. The ship has sailed. And there's gonna be 30 to 50 Million more in the near future. Time to stand up and fight for American Workers again.

Your idea of fighting is, please pay more. Silly. Unhelpful.

What are your alternative suggestions, excluding deportation? Because that's not gonna happen. With 30 to 50 Million more Illegals on the way, what's that gonna mean for American Workers? I only see Wages going down further. And that's gonna be bad for everyone.

Do you not realize that value, quality and quantity are what drive prices?

I am much more willing to pay $8-$12 for a burger and fries in a place that will cook that burger they way you want it, is friendly, full service, and full of great atmosphere than I would be willing to pay close to the same at a McDonalds where the product is being mass produced, amounts to self serve once you are delivered a product standing in a line and then fill your own drinks, have to return to ask for more ketchup, get your own refills, wipe down the table before you eat and then throw away your trash when done.

I am much more willing to pay $8-$12 for a burger and fries in a place that will cook that burger they way you want it, is friendly, full service, and full of great atmosphere than I would be willing to pay close to the same at a McDonalds where the product is being mass produced, amounts to self serve once you are delivered a product standing in a line and then fill your own drinks, have to return to ask for more ketchup, get your own refills, wipe down the table before you eat and then throw away your trash when done.
While I do not patronise McDonalds, I wholly agree with the content of this post.

What are your alternative suggestions, excluding deportation? Because that's not gonna happen. With 30 to 50 Million more Illegals on the way, what's that gonna mean for American Workers? I only see Wages going down further. And that's gonna be bad for everyone.

What are your alternative suggestions, excluding deportation?

Deportation would help.
Ending all government benefits to illegals would do more.
Making E-Verify mandatory would send millions of illegals back home with little effort on our part.

With 30 to 50 Million more Illegals on the way, what's that gonna mean for American Workers? I only see Wages going down further.

The quicker we close the border, the better for all, especially low-skilled Americans.

Deportation would help.
Making E-Verify mandatory would send millions of illegals back home with little effort on our part.

With 30 to 50 Million more Illegals on the way, what's that gonna mean for American Workers? I only see Wages going down further.

The quicker we close the border, the better for all, especially low-skilled Americans.

There will be no mass Deportations. Both Political Parties have sold Americans out on that one. There will be Amnesty. And most will receive Government Entitlements. That's just the way it is. So it's time to accept that and move on. It's time to try and solve this Slave Labor issue. Because it's only getting worse. Wages will go down further once the mass influx of Illegals begins. And that means big trouble for American Workers and Taxpayers.

That's why a go to five guys for a burger. Costs a little more but grill fried burger made to order. But some people need a lower price like mcdonalds just for survival.

That's why a go to five guys for a burger. Costs a little more but grill fried burger made to order. But some people need a lower price like mcdonalds just for survival.

and thus why the concept works; for those on a tight budget or those that are in a hurry will hit a McDonald's versus the Five Guys for a Burger when quality and atmosphere matters more.

Deportation would help.

There will be no mass Deportations. Both Political Parties have sold Americans out on that one. There will be Amnesty. And most will receive Government Entitlements. That's just the way it is. So it's time to accept that and move on. It's time to try and solve this Slave Labor issue. Because it's only getting worse. Wages will go down further once the mass influx of Illegals begins. And that means big trouble for American Workers and Taxpayers.

Both Political Parties have sold Americans out on that one. There will be Amnesty.

In that case, your whining is a waste of time.
Nothing we can do will improve the situation for low-skilled American workers.
They're doomed.

Deportation would help.

Both Political Parties have sold Americans out on that one. There will be Amnesty.

In that case, your whining is a waste of time.
Nothing we can do will improve the situation for low-skilled American workers.
They're doomed.

They're not the only ones doomed.

They're not the only ones doomed.

We are not all doomed ...

The only way you change things is through proactive measures on your part.
If you support a company because you like what they produce ... Or like the way they treat their workers ... Then continue to use that company and encourage others to do the same.
If you are concerned whether or not a family has enough to live on ... Then do what you can to ensure that they do.
That doesn't so much mean pay taxes and support Liberals ... As it means, explore new opportunities to employ the needy in your everyday lives ... Pay them fairly by your standards, and to Hell with what anyone else wants to say about it.

The illegal immigrants are not as much of a drain on the public workforce ... As the small private employers.
They often make far better workers ... On time and ready to work ... Better skills and organization ... And will give you a bust butt full day's work.
You really don't have to skimp on the pay ... They actually earn far more than their American counterparts ... And do a better job.

Caution: If you pay them too much ... They will send their wife and children to clean your house ... While they string fence.

Collecting Donations For Wal-Mart Employees That Cannot Afford Thanksgiving Dinner?

walmart-555x416.jpg

You may find what is happening at one Wal-Mart in Ohio very hard to believe. At the Wal-mart on Atlantic Boulevard in Canton, Ohio employees are being asked to donate food items so that other employees that cannot afford to buy Thanksgiving dinner will be able to enjoy one too...

More:
» Collecting Donations For Wal-Mart Employees That Cannot Afford Thanksgiving Dinner? Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Forum List

Back