Would You Lock Your Doors

" I'm kinda over the Holocaust." ? < :lol:

Yeah -- But I'm NOT OVER the years of slavery in Egypt and Babylonia..
Those guys won't acknowledge that ever happened or pay reparations...

Seriously -- WHY do we allow slavery to exist TODAY ?? Bugs me that nobody is fired up angry enough to fight that issue to the death..

Thats because there is no proof Jews were ever in Egypt let alone enslaved there.

Why would you doubt that? Slavery was quite common back then. If you weren't rich or have connections, chances are you would probably be a farmer, a servant or a slave of some kind. That was how life was for most people back then. We should all be very happy with the way our world has progressed.

Seriously -- WHY do we allow slavery to exist TODAY ?? Bugs me that nobody is fired up angry enough to fight that issue to the death..

Thats because there is no proof Jews were ever in Egypt let alone enslaved there.

Why would you doubt that? Slavery was quite common back then. If you weren't rich or have connections, chances are you would probably be a farmer, a servant or a slave of some kind. That was how life was for most people back then. We should all be very happy with the way our world has progressed.

I would doubt it because there is no proof it ever happened. Besides its a story in the bible and we already know thats filled with inaccuracies.

Oh boy!He claims there was no exodus. Saying that he can't prove there was, is not proof there wasn't. Not real good with logic, are you?

Well saying there was an Exodus but you cant prove it is basically the same thing.
You're absolutely right, Kind of a push except that the Exodus has been part of out written history for, what? 4,000 years?

There are many stories that have been written down and paraded as fact in your written history. Just because its written down doesn't make it a lie. I think this is just one more since there is no evidence of it every occurring. Against all reason we still celebrate Columbus day when he did not discover America. The clue is that its not even named after him. Not to mention there were already people here.

Plenty of archaeological evidence for that. Sure ya wanna go there?

Sure do. Always up for learning something new.

You win this one then.. :lmao:
I've diverted this thread enough.. And I wouldn't want to aggravate your PTSD...
I only win if I learn something. Thanks for not aggravating my PTSD.

Plenty of archaeological evidence for that. Sure ya wanna go there?

Sure do. Always up for learning something new.

You win this one then.. :lmao:
I've diverted this thread enough.. And I wouldn't want to aggravate your PTSD...
I only win if I learn something. Thanks for not aggravating my PTSD.

Truth of the matter is Mr. A. --- An article from one of the larger Israeli newspapers showed up in the first 10 hits stating categorically that there was no evidence. You learned that I know when to withdraw a challenge... :lol: Catchya next time.. Still pissed about the Babylonian Captivity tho.. :D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back