Would You Like A Living Wage With That?

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/28/b...ed-in-denmark-fast-food-restaurants.html?_r=0

No excuses. A burger flipper here.....in the greatest nation the world has ever known....ought to live better than a burger flipper anywhere.

Let's do the right thing, America.

If the only skill you have is flipping burgers, or the like, the problem is with you not the one being forced to pay you more now at $7.25 than those skills are worth.

yes the liberal wants to cut loose from things being priced at what they are worth in the market place between two free people to what he dictates them to be worth so no one will ever have to work very very hard to be worth more than he was wotth the day before.

yes the liberal wants to cut loose from things being priced at what they are worth in the market place between two free people to what he dictates them to be worth so no one will ever have to work very very hard to be worth more than he was wotth the day before.

Based on the skill level many low wage workers offer, they should consider themselves lucky to be making anything at all.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/28/b...ed-in-denmark-fast-food-restaurants.html?_r=0

No excuses. A burger flipper here.....in the greatest nation the world has ever known....ought to live better than a burger flipper anywhere.

If the only skill you have is flipping burgers, or the like, the problem is with you not the one being forced to pay you more now at $7.25 than those skills are worth.

Based on the skill level many low wage workers offer, they should consider themselves lucky to be making anything at all.

Yeah......I know. Fuck em!

If the only skills someone has allows them to make only a low wage, sounds to me as if they've done that to themselves when they failed to have any. Someone paying a person a wage equivalent to their skill level is doing anything but what you said. Only morons like you think someone should earn a wage more than what their skills are worth.

I constantly hear about "living wage". It's a silly exaggeration. People don't die because they don't make enough money. If you don't make enough money flipping burgers to enjoy the life style you'd like, please, learn how to make more money. It's not hard. But please stop belly-aching about how little money a burger flipper makes.

Oh shit! I was afraid of this. I feared that a really smart and interesting conservative would come to this thread and school me on the subject of wages and shit!

Motherfucker! I'm totally out of my league here!

When you think a burger flipper should make the same as a college grad yeah you are.

It really depends upon the degree.....I'd hire a junkie with an active habit before anyone with a degree in :
  1. Women's Studies
  2. Secularism
  3. LGBT studies
  4. Black studies
  5. Hispanic studies
  6. Film
  7. Puppetry
  8. English Literature/English Criticism
  9. Music Therapy
  10. Dance
  11. Interior Design
  12. Art History
  13. Sequential Art
  14. Surf Science and Technology
  15. Theater
  16. Human Resources
  17. Photography
  18. Video Game Design
  19. Forestry/Range Management/Wildlife Management
  20. Environmental Studies
  21. Outdoor Recreation and Leisure Studies
  22. Fine Arts
  23. Anthropology
  24. Sociology
  25. History of Music
  26. Climatology
  27. Comparative Religion
  28. Gaming Management
  29. Creative Writing
  30. Ethnic Studies
  31. Philosophy
  32. Theology & Religious Vocations
  33. United States History
  34. Islamic Studies
  35. Advanced Faggotry (Obama's major)

If the only skills someone has allows them to make only a low wage, sounds to me as if they've done that to themselves when they failed to have any. Someone paying a person a wage equivalent to their skill level is doing anything but what you said. Only morons like you think someone should earn a wage more than what their skills are worth.

Gee! You've said something so original...I think I'll change my mind on this. Thanks! I've seen the light! I wonder why nobody has ever said the things you just said? Man! You really have it figured out.

Gee! You've said something so original...I think I'll change my mind on this. Thanks! I've seen the light! I wonder why nobody has ever said the things you just said? Man! You really have it figured out.

I said something that too many like you aren't willing to accept as truth. I don't care how much of your money you want to voluntarily give to someone else. I do care about how much you want taken from me to do it your way. If you think someone else deserves MY money, on their behalf, come and collect it for them.

I said something that too many like you aren't willing to accept as truth. I don't care how much of your money you want to voluntarily give to someone else. I do care about how much you want taken from me to do it your way. If you think someone else deserves MY money, on their behalf, come and collect it for them.

Ooooh! Another tough guy!! Scary!

See the question in my sig? How's about an answer?

Whew! This is rough! Have mercy!

"How many sane, able bodied adult Americans refuse to work an available job in favor of living off of federal or state funds?"

I can answer that. As many as bleeding hearts like you are willing to hand as much of more for nothing than they could earn if they had a job based on the skills they offer. Unless you realize it or not, someone that can get as much in handouts as they could earn based on their sorry skill level doesn't have an incentive to earn it if people like you support handing it to them for nothing.

Oooh. Another puss that won't do himself what he says should be done.

I gave an answer. It's not my fault you're too retarded to get it.

I'll take it that you're not man enough to do it boy.

"How many sane, able bodied adult Americans refuse to work an available job in favor of living off of federal or state funds?"

I can answer that. As many as bleeding hearts like you are willing to hand as much of more for nothing than they could earn if they had a job based on the skills they offer. Unless you realize it or not, someone that can get as much in handouts as they could earn based on their sorry skill level doesn't have an incentive to earn it if people like you support handing it to them for nothing.

How many? The answer is a number.

If I wanted what you have...and I knew who you were....I'd take it. But I don't.....so you can put down your musket.

If you think someone else deserves MY money, on their behalf, come and collect it for them.

the liberal wants to buy something from the rich and then steal the money back through govt but never considers that those who sell things might just as easily want to sell you a product and then want to steal it back through govt.

I recommend retaking 5th grade composition class.

If you think someone else deserves MY money, on their behalf, come and collect it for them.

the liberal wants to buy something from the rich and then steal the money back through govt but never considers that those who sell things might just as easily want to sell you a product and then want to steal it back through govt.

govt should not be about stealing between social classes.

I recommend retaking 5th grade composition class.

I recommend you take a 1st grade comprehension class retard.

If I wanted what you have...and I knew who you were....I'd take it. But I don't.....so you can put down your musket.

Another pussy saying IF. You might try.

How many? The answer is a number.

Since that number changes on a minute by minute basis, an actual number can't be provided. If it's more than one, it's the fault of people like you that support leeches and worthless SOBs like the ones receiving it to be able to do so.

Forum List

Back