Would you hang out with Donald Trump?

Yup.

I would even go have a beer and go bowling with gutterball Obama. He wouldn't stand a chance.

"Obama" is just Barry Soetoro's alter-ego that he invented initially to sell books and eventually launch a political career. Hanging out with "Obama" would like hanging out with anyone else just playing a role.
Probably dodge on the tab also.
At least Trump would pay.

la-classe-meme-avec-les-chaussures-de-bowling.jpg

he even bowls like a queer

Yeah, even if he got rid of the tie and stripped down to the wife beater and boxer shorts, it would be hard to keep from locking him in the trunk during a beer run.

la-classe-meme-avec-les-chaussures-de-bowling.jpg

he even bowls like a queer

Yeah, even if he got rid of the tie and stripped down to the wife beater and boxer shorts, it would be hard to keep from locking him in the trunk during a beer run.

Obama is just such a phony. The fact he dresses in honky clothes, instead of the Kofi and sagging pants that are customary with the ethnicity that he claims to be a part of tells me he is just playing a role, adopting an alter ego

If Donald Trump asked to hang out with you, e.g. go to the gym, clubbing, or have dinneror even go for a drink , what would you say or do?

While I do not care for entourages, hell yes. I met Oliver North once, and had cigar with the guy. Prior to that in person encounter, I hated the guy's public image. I think DT would be much the same, in person, to hang out with. I also met in person Tom Berenger and Sam Elliot, Wesley Clark and James Hetfield. None of them were as I suspected they'd be, in person.

Obama is just such a phony. The fact he dresses in honky clothes, instead of the Kofi and sagging pants that are customary with the ethnicity that he claims to be a part of tells me he is just playing a role, adopting an alter ego

A community organizer is always in "sales" one way or another. He "sold" it, and people were buying, so I cannot fault him for that.

I’d pay, donate, to play a round of golf with president Trump. Whatever the conversation turned out to be I’m sure it’d be interesting. Be nice to take a couple bucks off the President of the United States of America on the links.

Yup.

I would even go have a beer and go bowling with gutterball Obama. He wouldn't stand a chance.

"Obama" is just Barry Soetoro's alter-ego that he invented initially to sell books and eventually launch a political career. Hanging out with "Obama" would like hanging out with anyone else just playing a role.

Trump is known for stiffing his employees, what makes you think he would get the tab?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Trump is known for stiffing his employees, what makes you think he would get the tab?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

When it comes to people assholes like you are programmed to hate, they likely have decent character, are patriotic and successful.

You bed wetters exhalt sociopaths like Ted Kennedy who killed a woman and lied his ass off, then insist some fruitcake democrook hag is more credible than a judicial nominee after she suddenly recalls he popped her bra strap at a party 35 years ago.

When it comes to character assessments, if I like someone that's popular with you pieces of shit I reevaluate my perspective.

All day. I'd go a Pats game and pick his brain on how the private sector differs from public office and how corrupt Washington truly is.

Last edited:
Would I like spending an afternoon with Trump? Absolutely!

I respect intelligent people who aren’t afraid of being honest. I would also love spending an afternoon with this woman who was once a liberal....

upload_2018-9-20_18-36-18.jpeg

:)

Yup.

Yeah like he pays his contractors.

Forum List

Back