How do you control your anger when you see people in public?

imisslily

Sep 11, 2018
Like for example when you go to the gym or to the shops or go out with friends and you see strangers everywhere, how do you control your anger?

I have tried counting to 50, or closing my eyes so i cant see them, but my rage cannot be contained

any advice

Deep breathing exercises with a bag over your head?

Try measuring the yellow lines on the highway. That should take your mind off any anger.

Like for example when you go to the gym or to the shops or go out with friends and you see strangers everywhere, how do you control your anger?

I have tried counting to 50, or closing my eyes so i cant see them, but my rage cannot be contained

any advice
Strangers make you angry? Just by being there?

I'm thinking it might be time for some therapy.

any advice

If strangers anger you, see a good counselor. Not normal my friend.

any advice
Has Gary Ridgway escaped?

any advice

I post on USMB. Maybe you should try it. Oh, wait a sec . . .

Spend more time with Squirrels—in trees—eating acorns and mulberries. On full moon nights do what I do. I used to chain myself to a tree, with the squirrels, but soon came to the realization its not my fault some fellow humans taste good. Only, beware of the ones on the Left, they taste like they're always bitter and oppressed.

any advice
You should buy a bullet and rent a gun

any advice
Go seek professional help. Or smoke weed. Your choice.

`
I get ticked when I see able bodies people park in handicap spots (without a tag) but I just snap a picture and call the cops. Sometimes I spit on the windshield.

`
I get ticked when I see able bodies people park in handicap spots (without a tag) but I just snap a picture and call the cops. Sometimes I spit on the windshield.
I don't do that, I just ignore them. But one thing I have done, when my knee is really hurting, is to walk past them really slow using my cane so they can see me! ;)

`
I like to park in handicapped spaces and watch handicapped people make handicapped faces

`
I like to park in handicapped spaces and watch handicapped people make handicapped faces

One time at a tranny shop I had to road test a police car we had just fixed. I got out on the freeway where the speed limit was 65 and held it around 40. Soon, I had a caravan following me! lol

Forum List

Back