Would you hang out with Donald Trump?

imisslily

Sep 11, 2018
If Donald Trump asked to hang out with you, e.g. go to the gym, clubbing, or have dinneror even go for a drink , what would you say or do?

Hell no.

If it wasn't for having to worry about vindictive leftist sociopaths I would, but you assholes seem to be trying to destroy everyone who doesn't hate him like you freakishly stupid parasites do.

Otherwise I'll bet he's a great guy and is the first to pay the bar tab.

Of course. The opportunity to have the ear of President isn’t something I would pass up. Perhaps I could get him to change a position or two.

If Donald Trump asked to hang out with you, e.g. go to the gym, clubbing, or have dinneror even go for a drink , what would you say or do?
/----/ How could anyone? He steals food from kids.
Trump steals food.jpg

President Trump is one of the world's most interesting people, and was long before he descended on the escalator to serve as our President.

Sure, why not?

Of course. The opportunity to have the ear of President isn’t something I would pass up. Perhaps I could get him to change a position or two.

I am terrible at golf, but like the idea of whacking balls with a golf club. Glad to hear you're up for the trip. :21:

Yes, trump would ask someone to go to the gym with him.
donald-trump-fat-weight-gain.jpg

You fucking idiot.

Meeting and speaking with him might be interesting. Developing a friendship and lasting contact is highly unlikely.

Yes, trump would ask someone to go to the gym with him.
donald-trump-fat-weight-gain.jpg

You fucking idiot.

President Trump has competed in wrestling on the grandest stage of them all. Very athletic individual. Doctors agree he is the healthiest man ever to serve as President, and has unbelievably superb lab results across the board.

Yup.

I would even go have a beer and go bowling with gutterball Obama. He wouldn't stand a chance.

"Obama" is just Barry Soetoro's alter-ego that he invented initially to sell books and eventually launch a political career. Hanging out with "Obama" would like hanging out with anyone else just playing a role.

Forum List

Back