Would you go one year without makeup?

Yes. In fact, I don't think I've ever worn make up.

Besides, i'd probably have to shave the beard first

I would be more impressed if she went without doing her hair for a year. This is just a stunt, many woman don't wear make up. Other wear it quite well, and why not?

Have you every heard of Charles Cooley's Looking glass self? Simply put: who you are is defined by how I see you. It's how the advertising world nails people. You would be perfect if you bought one more thing. It works extremely well on women and, for the last 10 years, has been nailing our boys. Follow it and you can spend your entire life jumping through hoops.

But, more importantly is impacts the way that we as a society interact with each other. Don't get me wrong, people have been treating each other like shit forever. Unfortunately, they have gotten into this bad habit of mimicking a nonexistent it zone that seeps into every little aspect of life. You can spend your entire life living up to nothing. Everybody is an authority on who you are. Everybody 'cept you.

She is 20 and there are a great many experiments to be had. Whatever she learns personally from this is cool. Self-discovery is awesome. However, I think true self confidence comes in the form of I don't give a fuck what you think. It's a place that you arrive at. It happens when you decide to live your life for yourself.

I like makeup and perfumes and dresses and cut-offs and hiking boots and heels and history and international relations and law and cooking when I want to and traveling and nonfiction books and metal and blues and jazz and classical music and old westerns and film noir and doing what I want when I want and going where I want when I want and working and I am a feminist not a separatist or follow the mainstream and I don't give a fuck what you think.

Have you every heard of Charles Cooley's Looking glass self? Simply put: who you are is defined by how I see you. It's how the advertising world nails people. You would be perfect if you bought one more thing. It works extremely well on women and, for the last 10 years, has been nailing our boys. Follow it and you can spend your entire life jumping through hoops.

But, more importantly is impacts the way that we as a society interact with each other. Don't get me wrong, people have been treating each other like shit forever. Unfortunately, they have gotten into this bad habit of mimicking a nonexistent it zone that seeps into every little aspect of life. You can spend your entire life living up to nothing. Everybody is an authority on who you are. Everybody 'cept you.

She is 20 and there are a great many experiments to be had. Whatever she learns personally from this is cool. Self-discovery is awesome. However, I think true self confidence comes in the form of I don't give a fuck what you think. It's a place that you arrive at. It happens when you decide to live your life for yourself.

I like makeup and perfumes and dresses and cut-offs and hiking boots and heels and history and international relations and law and cooking when I want to and traveling and nonfiction books and metal and blues and jazz and classical music and old westerns and film noir and doing what I want when I want and going where I want when I want and working and I am a feminist not a separatist or follow the mainstream and I don't give a fuck what you think.
Ya that's why you just spent a hundred words telling the world all about yourself. LOL Now are you going to waste another hundred words telling the world 'why' you don't give a fuck?
Fucking loser.

Ya that's why you just spent a hundred words telling the world all about yourself. LOL Now are you going to waste another hundred words telling the world 'why' you don't give a fuck?
Fucking loser.
Who the fuck are you again?

Meanwhile....why in the samhell would she wear makeup for anyway? She looks great without it.

Forum List

Back