Would You French Kiss A Robot?

USAMomma

Jul 14, 2010
:cuckoo:

Kissing Experts Weigh In On Japanese Kissing Machine:confused:

Scientists in Japan are working on a kissing machine that will effectively transmit the feeling of a kiss, but kissing experts aren't yet convinced that the device can measure up to the real thing.

The research is being done at Kajimoto Laboratory at the University of Electro-Communications with the ultimate goal of seeing if the tongue-tied test subjects can experience a kiss via machine.

The prototype pucker machine looks like a larger version of a kid's juice box with a straw-like apparatus sticking out of the side.

"If you take one device in your mouth and turn it with your tongue, the other device turns in the same way," researcher Nobuhiro Takahashi told diginfo.tv "If you turn it back the other way, then your partner's turns back the same way, so your partner's device turns whichever way your own device turns."

Read the entire report here:
Kissing Experts Weigh In On Japanese Kissing Machine

Don't knock it till ya tried it..:lol:

Heh..been to Japan a number of times. It's a very conservative culture. And like most conservative cultures once you look under the hood..you find some real "fun" stuff.

Careful what you wish for..

Heh..been to Japan a number of times. It's a very conservative culture. And like most conservative cultures once you look under the hood..you find some real "fun" stuff.
:razz:

I bet you do! Never been there but I have heard some pretty funny stories from people who have been there and other places deemed "Conservative".

:razz:

I bet you do! Never been there but I have heard some pretty funny stories from people who have been there and other places deemed "Conservative".

"Deemed"?

It is.

Very much so.

They make american conservatives look like liberals.:lol:

Scientists in Japan are working on a kissing machine that will effectively transmit the feeling of a kiss, but kissing experts aren't yet convinced that the device can measure up to the real thing.

The research is being done at Kajimoto Laboratory at the University of Electro-Communications with the ultimate goal of seeing if the tongue-tied test subjects can experience a kiss via machine.

The prototype pucker machine looks like a larger version of a kid's juice box with a straw-like apparatus sticking out of the side.

"If you take one device in your mouth and turn it with your tongue, the other device turns in the same way," researcher Nobuhiro Takahashi told diginfo.tv "If you turn it back the other way, then your partner's turns back the same way, so your partner's device turns whichever way your own device turns."

I doubt this will replace the Japanese BJTF machine.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Love-Sex-Robots-Human-Robot-Relationships/dp/0061359750]Amazon.com: Love and Sex with Robots: The Evolution of Human-Robot Relationships (9780061359750): David Levy: Books[/ame]

I would venture to guess that this is one of those unintended consequences of defeating Japan in WWII.

Last edited:

Kissing Experts Weigh In On Japanese Kissing Machine:confused:...

The Japanese are weird.

JapanWeird.jpg

It depends on the robot.......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6KJtFZoflc&feature=related]YouTube - Cherry 2000 : Shorted out[/ame]

Would I french kiss a robot???...hmmm..

Did Microsoft program it? I wouldn't want my entire digestive system sucked out.

Forum List

Back