Would you feel more safe going back to a classroom knowing the teacher is packing?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Could you concentrate knowing the teacher is packing?

What if the teacher gets mad, will you feel your life is in danger?

Republicans seem to hate teachers. They don't want to pay them. They don't want to give them pensions. They denigrate them at every turn, yet, they want to arm them and send them into classrooms?

• Banned
Maybe Republicans are just hoping for more deaths? I don't know. Nothing they do makes sense.

[feel safe is silliness] i don't care and feck these kids . Adults make the rules because they are the ones that are responsible as they pay the bills / taxes and if the kids don't like it well tough DeanRD .

let the widdle fearful snowflakes get home schooled or go to private school DeanRD . Feel safe [chuckle] .

بسم الله الرحمـن الرحيم

والصلاة والسلام على رسوله الكريم

والعاقبة للمتّقين​

Small minded people will never understand why bearing arms is such a fundamental human right. The assault on this right is coming from the syndicate of elitists who want the State to be as powerful as a [false] “god”. A State which can never be challenged. They are interested in declawing and defanging you. Openly carrying weapons whether daggers, spears, arrows, swords, and now assault rifles, etc., is part of any masculine, fiercely independent, and respectable society. The European foreigners are trying to take away this culture from us in the few lands where we weren’t fully colonized, i.e., Arabia and Afghanistan. They want us to become feminized losers sipping mulatte in some homosexualist café. But we will maintain our martial customs and warrior spirit and never surrender arms or tribal autonomy to an autocratic State. We will not become some pathetic self-hating, French colony like Algeria.

If it was the teachers decition then yes.

The real problem here is that you seem to think the link to Barney misfiring his weapon is somehow related to reality.

The far left do not think things through.
They call Trump a tyrant while wanting to repeal the 2nd amendment and or banning certain guns.
Yes people by all means give your guns away so that a tyrant can completely take over.
Nutters.

Republicans seem to hate teachers. They don't want to pay them. They don't want to give them pensions. They denigrate them at every turn, yet, they want to arm them and send them into classrooms?

Any teacher that irresponsible should not be allowed to carry one.
The rest isn't true.

What could go wrong?

888d3200-958a-470b-9b10-95e72811bb1d-620x372.jpeg

Better in a teachers hand.

I think it's a fantastic idea to put lots of guns in positions where kids can steal them in school. Then I can't wait to hear conservatives say the teacher who's gun was used in a shooting was a responsible gun owner.

Try finger print recognition trigger locks, or dont have it in the class room

teachers should not have a gun in class, unless they are screened and trained with its use... Anyone who pulls a gun because they are MAD... is an idiot.... would, and should be fired. Someone that unstable shouldn't be a teacher anyway.

I think it's a fantastic idea to put lots of guns in positions where kids can steal them in school. Then I can't wait to hear conservatives say the teacher who's gun was used in a shooting was a responsible gun owner.

Try finger print recognition trigger locks, or dont have it in the class room
------------------------ maybe , maybe not .

Countries with the strictest gun laws are also the most emasculated like Japan and Scandinavia. I say it should be perfectly normal to carry a loaded gun in your pocket while riding the bus. When guns are not allowed for civilians you will soon morph into "North Korea strictly prohibits the use, ownership, manufacture, or distribution of firearms by any citizen not serving in the military or special sectors of the government "executing official duties". Anyone in violation of firearms laws are subject to "stern consequences"

Celebratory gunfire is an integral part of my culture as it is in Afghanistan. Gun laws don't suit us and never will. Autocracy is the worst

The far left do not think things through.
They call Trump a tyrant while wanting to repeal the 2nd amendment and or banning certain guns.
Yes people by all means give your guns away so that a tyrant can completely take over.
Nutters.
Hilarious. Only a tard would think that if they own a gun, it would keep away the government.

Besides, the government wouldn't send someone who could get shot, they would send a drone and you would never see it coming.

Forum List

Back