Would you date a younger man?

What about a young, tall and bronzed Royal Marine?

You can't go wrong. Not only will you have a good time, but you'll always feel secure with a Royal Marine around you. Here's ten reasons you shouldn't say no:

1) We always wear the right protection
2) We can fire hundreds of rounds before getting tired
3) We always follow orders from our superiors
4) We know how to wash, iron and mend our own clothes
5) Keeping fit gives us real staying power – and the muscles to match!
6) We’re not afraid of deep insertion ops
7) Impeccable marksmanship
8) We don’t get lost in the dark
9) Always ready for action
10) We like it rough and tough
11) The uniform!

Any offers? :rolleyes:

**raises hand**

All those benefits and you're only interested in the muscles?!

You can't go wrong. Not only will you have a good time, but you'll always feel secure with a Royal Marine around you. Here's ten reasons you shouldn't say no:

11) The uniform!

Will you marry me?:redface:

Yer dick's too small. :eusa_hand:

So would any of you women and bass date a younger man? Why or why not?

I have recently met a twenty one or twenty two year old, I am not real sure and he is very good looking but I have no idea if it is worth the hassel plus I need to be serious when I date someone now. He is just so flippin hot!:razz:

Now I wouldn't, I'm looking for quiet and companionship. However, when I filed for divorce and had 3 young kids, was back at the university, yeah, I did. Having been pretty much a 'good girl' prior to marriage, that interlude was uh, interesting. I guess I needed the attention, though it's not like I was looking for them. In fact they were all either in classes with me and towards the top of our class. The youngest was 12 years my junior and other than history, we had nothing in common. He was cute though and had a nice car. Yeah, there's something cheap and tawdry there. ;)

Had a conversation with my ex girl friends dad just recently. I mentioned that I'd just seen her at the Mushroom Fest and that she looked good. Saw her dad again just last night and he said now that she's asking about me, where I live, what I'm doing, etc.. She's 15 years younger than I am, but I'd date her again in a heart beat. She's almost perfect. She had a kid and gave it up because she knew she wouldn't be a good mother AND had her tubes tied, not to mention that at 38 is still extremely HOT! Hell I'd even marry her.

So I'd say if you want date someone younger than you, woman to man or vice versa, do it. All that really matters is "do you get along."

11) The uniform!

**raises hand**

All those benefits and you're only interested in the muscles?!

Gotta start somewhere... :cool:

So would any of you women and bass date a younger man? Why or why not?

I have recently met a twenty one or twenty two year old, I am not real sure and he is very good looking but I have no idea if it is worth the hassel plus I need to be serious when I date someone now. He is just so flippin hot!:razz:

Generally, younger men are too immature to meet my needs. I usually go for the older, intellectual type.

You're also clearly pushing 40-45 based upon your pic. She's 27 or 28, so 22-ish isn't that far off the mark for her, whereas it'll likely be off the deep end for you.

MEOW!

Not that there is anything wrong with being 40-45, but sounds like you are projecting.

Had a conversation with my ex girl friends dad just recently. I mentioned that I'd just seen her at the Mushroom Fest and that she looked good. Saw her dad again just last night and he said now that she's asking about me, where I live, what I'm doing, etc.. She's 15 years younger than I am, but I'd date her again in a heart beat. She's almost perfect. She had a kid and gave it up because she knew she wouldn't be a good mother AND had her tubes tied, not to mention that at 38 is still extremely HOT! Hell I'd even marry her.

So I'd say if you want date someone younger than you, woman to man or vice versa, do it. All that really matters is "do you get along."

She sounds like scum to me.She gives a kid up, fucking arsehole she is and you know it Pale.Nice try though.

Generally, younger men are too immature to meet my needs. I usually go for the older, intellectual type.

You're also clearly pushing 40-45 based upon your pic. She's 27 or 28, so 22-ish isn't that far off the mark for her, whereas it'll likely be off the deep end for you.

MEOW!

Not that there is anything wrong with being 40-45, but sounds like you are projecting.

Projecting what, exactly? And what are you finding to meow at?

MEOW!

Projecting what, exactly? And what are you finding to meow at?

I saw your new avatar. Looks like you're not getting enough sleep.

She sounds like scum to me.She gives a kid up, fucking arsehole she is and you know it Pale.Nice try though.
Realizing she might fuck up a child because she is bad mom and letting someone else who will probably do a better job raise her child makes her an asshole? okay
Some women do not have it in them, I have a few friends that would make terrible mothers. My friend's mom is a very good example of someone who should have never had children or gave them up for adoption. You must always put your children first which is what this lady did.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Well now, several pages and no one's been so insensitive as to mention the alleged "need for speed" that the young bring to intimate relations. :redface:
why waste time!
But I have not been intimate with the guy I started this thread about. I am waiting because I have become a born again virgin.:lol:

Well now, several pages and no one's been so insensitive as to mention the alleged "need for speed" that the young bring to intimate relations. :redface:
why waste time!
But I have not been intimate with the guy I started this thread about. I am waiting because I have become a born again virgin.:lol:

oh you chicken--I'll still respect you tomorrow. Call him up.

New Topics

Forum List

Back