Would you date a younger man?

you mean i get to start smoking again.....forget the younger men...give me a pack of camels lol
damn i am glad i quiet ....well the costs...i still miss them

I'm glad I quit, but I do miss them.

You'd better, some of these guys get old fast.

yeah, i'll have to pick one whose at least somewhat athletic. ;)

Y'all better hurry before Amanda gets em all.

When Amanda is 80, she'll get someone who's 100.

Luc, you are almost 30, right? And this hot dude is 20-21? So what's the big deal? Have some fun sista, you deserve it!

I work with a couple that fell in love, she is 20 years older than him, he's 32, she's 52. They are happily married.

Of course my ex hubby is 11 years younger than me, and the biggest asshole on the planet............. :eusa_eh:

My advice is GO FOR IT! ;)

So would any of you women and bass date a younger man? Why or why not?

I have recently met a twenty one or twenty two year old, I am not real sure and he is very good looking but I have no idea if it is worth the hassel plus I need to be serious when I date someone now. He is just so flippin hot!:razz:

Age doesn't really have anything to do with anything.. Communication, and level of commitment does.. (assuming you're not talking about a 10 year age difference between a "teenager", and an "adult".

What about a young, tall and bronzed Royal Marine?

You can't go wrong. Not only will you have a good time, but you'll always feel secure with a Royal Marine around you. Here's ten reasons you shouldn't say no:

1) We always wear the right protection
2) We can fire hundreds of rounds before getting tired
3) We always follow orders from our superiors
4) We know how to wash, iron and mend our own clothes
5) Keeping fit gives us real staying power – and the muscles to match!
6) We’re not afraid of deep insertion ops
7) Impeccable marksmanship
8) We don’t get lost in the dark
9) Always ready for action
10) We like it rough and tough
11) The uniform!

Any offers? :rolleyes:

You can't go wrong. Not only will you have a good time, but you'll always feel secure with a Royal Marine around you. Here's ten reasons you shouldn't say no:

11) The uniform!

**raises hand**

I have recently met a twenty one or twenty two year old, I am not real sure and he is very good looking but I have no idea if it is worth the hassel plus I need to be serious when I date someone now. He is just so flippin hot!:razz:

Generally, younger men are too immature to meet my needs. I usually go for the older, intellectual type.

Generally, younger men are too immature to meet my needs. I usually go for the older, intellectual type.

You're also clearly pushing 40-45 based upon your pic. She's 27 or 28, so 22-ish isn't that far off the mark for her, whereas it'll likely be off the deep end for you.

matt is 4 years younger than me...I married him.

and I do not feel older than him nor do I look older than him, if anything, I still look younger than him...:D

Care

My mother in law was 11 years older than matthew's father, they were married several decades, had 4 children together, until he died of cancer...at 57 years old and mathew's mom went on to live another 20 years after he died, she passed on at 87.

there are exceptions to the rule, always.

Luc, you are almost 30, right? And this hot dude is 20-21? So what's the big deal? Have some fun sista, you deserve it!

I work with a couple that fell in love, she is 20 years older than him, he's 32, she's 52. They are happily married.

Of course my ex hubby is 11 years younger than me, and the biggest asshole on the planet............. :eusa_eh:

My advice is GO FOR IT! ;)
I do need some fun in my life I just don't want drama. I am too busy for it to get serious so we will see.
He does call me more than I call him so that is a good sign.:lol:
And I will for sure be dating younger men when I am older. When I grow up I want to be a cougar.

you mean i get to start smoking again.....forget the younger men...give me a pack of camels lol
damn i am glad i quiet ....well the costs...i still miss them

I'm glad I quit, but I do miss them.

You'd better, some of these guys get old fast.

yeah, i'll have to pick one whose at least somewhat athletic. ;)

Y'all better hurry before Amanda gets em all.

I'm not really worried about it. ;)

11) The uniform!

somehow i doubt you'll lack for companionship.....and you forgot to mention the accent. ;)

11) The uniform!

Will you marry me?:redface:

somehow i doubt you'll lack for companionship.....and you forgot to mention the accent. ;)

The accent! You're not kidding there!

I visit the US quite a lot and the English accent sure seems to do something for the ladies. Why is that?

After all, it's you guys who have the accent. Not us. :eusa_whistle:

New Topics

Forum List

Back