Said1 deserves rep

dilloduck

Diamond Member
May 8, 2004
Austin, TX
Our long time Canuck buddy has been left unrecognized for quite some time. Y'all need to recognize her with some rep or I'm gonna bust some knee caps. ( Don't make it look like you were coerced into tho ) :eusa_shhh:

Our long time Canuck buddy has been left unrecognized for quite some time. Y'all need to recognize her with some rep or I'm gonna bust some knee caps. ( Don't make it look like you were coerced into tho ) :eusa_shhh:

Funny, I always thought people got rep because they were posting things that people liked or did not like, As far as I can tell she hasn't even posted in any thread I have found interesting.

This is all the rep Said1 Needs:

jack_white.jpg

Funny, I always thought people got rep because they were posting things that people liked or did not like, As far as I can tell she hasn't even posted in any thread I have found interesting.

Do it anyway

Phew. I'd hate to post in interesting threads.

Phew. I'd hate to post in interesting threads.

You're safe here----raking in the rep yet ?

you know what is funny is my email address is canucksuck and everyone always assumes I hate canadians or the hockey team.:lol:

Forum List

Back