Would you date a younger man?

Nothing says "yummy" like a veggie burger from the outdoor grill~! :eusa_drool:

Ummm ... gonna respectfully disagree with you on that one, EZ.

Now a filet on an outdoor grill on the other hand ... that is truly mouth-watering.

and now I'm hungry too. :(

Still hungry.

worked off the excess food. Need red meat.

Last edited:
Which part, the "not as much fun" or the "I love Lucy?"

Both parts are true btw, lying ain't my bag!

I forget how grouchy hung over people are. :lol:

And I need food, but have to go to the store for that.........I have to hang on until 4:30, then go chow down at the brother's cook out.

Nothing says "yummy" like a veggie burger from the outdoor grill~! :eusa_drool:

my brother was suppose to have a BBQ tonight but they moved it to tomorrow so of course I have to work. I am pissed, I really wanted some home made potato salad.
and the best cure for hang over is greasy sausage or bacon but none of that for you.:eusa_eh:

A possibly more workable rule for age differences, one which I'm told is rather ancient.

I am informed, this suggestion is for the appropriate age difference for men, but I suppose there's no reason it wouldn't work for women, too.

The youngest your S.O. should be is one-half you age plus seven years.

If you're 20 y.o male for example, you SO should not be less old than .5(20) + 7 = 17.

If you think about this for men, taking into account that women do seem to emotionally mature faster than we men do, it sort of makes sense.

Actually, I think that was designed for women.

So would any of you women and bass date a younger man? Why or why not?

I have recently met a twenty one or twenty two year old, I am not real sure and he is very good looking but I have no idea if it is worth the hassel plus I need to be serious when I date someone now. He is just so flippin hot!:razz:
Just fuck his brains out and give him the wrong phone number.

I once heard a comedienne say that "women choose older men, thinking that they will be more mature. Then they realize that men never mature and get a younger one."

Dunno. Could be good advice. :D

I have recently met a twenty one or twenty two year old, I am not real sure and he is very good looking but I have no idea if it is worth the hassel plus I need to be serious when I date someone now. He is just so flippin hot!:razz:

You sound like a cougar. If so, pic plase.

:doubt:

Fugly no! I have no respect for younger guys because I don't want to look like their mother or be their mother. I have this superior complex that I am always better, smarter, and wiser than them, so what I see in them I always see something stupid and annoying about their actions.

But you know what hey say, what you hate you will end up with. Please Jesus, please don't let me end up with some fugly idiotic, stupid younger guy. I wasn't born with a forehead that says "I fuck younger guys".

No, I can honestly say I would not date a younger man under any circumstances, not even in prison.

You sound like a cougar. If so, pic plase.

:doubt:
pumayt.jpg

Those eyes...

I don't even remember who this was about. :lol:
Giving the fact my current relationship is coming to an end, maybe I should have dated the younger guy.

If I ever end up getting married it will probably be to an older woman. They stopped making the model of woman that I'm looking for in the mid-1950's; so she's probably going to be a LOT older than me. :razz:

Either that or a throwback/anachronism, like me.

Forum List

Back