Would you build a wall?

This conflict isn't about your consideration. It has been going on probably longer than you've been alive and if the boring and never ending theatrics of the situation persist, it will be going on long after you're gone too. It's old. It's boring and frankly, like i said, I'm tired of hearing about it. Its the same story thats been running on loop for decades.

Just kill each other off and get it over with.

This conflict isn't about your consideration. It has been going on probably longer than you've been alive and if the boring and never ending theatrics of the situation persist, it will be going on long after you're gone too. It's old. It's boring and frankly, like i said, I'm tired of hearing about it. Its the same story thats been running on loop for decades.

I'm maybe too young to understand it although I see the future of Israel in my hand as well, if I won't do it nobody else would, and if there is any solution that would stop the violence I would like to see it fully examined.
Bill Gates once said that when he finds a problem, he let the laziest guy he know to give him the easiest and fastest solution..in our case its violence.

I'm maybe too young to understand it although I see the future of Israel in my hand as well, if I won't do it nobody else would, and if there is any solution that would stop the violence I would like to see it fully examined.
Bill Gates once said that when he finds a problem, he let the laziest guy he know to give him the easiest and fastest solution..in our case its violence.

That's the spirit! Violence over imaginary land boarders and illusionary States with rampant Statism, is the human way. We've been doing it for thousands of years. I ain't gonna end, so why tip toe around the inevitable? Get it done. Get to the full blown "war" and end the conflict the only way humans know how - brute force and violence.

A Zionist produced video proves nothing about absolutely anything.

Hamas stopped carrying out suicide bombings in approximately 2006.

While I am not a fan of Wikipedia, they do Give some general history about suicide bombs carried out in Palestine. Last true suicide bombing clearly attributed to Hamas was in 2005. The 2008 attack was on a military target, placing that attack in a different category all together. That was actually a lawful attack under international law, under international law a people living under Occupation have the right to use armed resistance and attack military targets.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Palestinian_suicide_attacks

Frankly, I've had enough of hearing about the Israel/Palestinian conflict. I'd just as soon see them fight it out until it's completely over i.e. they kill each other endlessly until they've had their fill. There will never be peace between these groups because neither party wants that. So, get on with the murder/death/kill in full throttle and quit the stupid theatrics about it.
Every avoidable death of innocent is a serious matter.

Suicide bombs stopped around 2006, Hamas directed they be stopped, they were instituted in the first place as a response to Israel's targeted assassinations, in which Israel killed and still kills many innocent civilians.

The Wall unlawfully encroaches on Palestinian lands and was held unlawful by The International Court of Justice in 2004.

I say, Palestinians, tear down that unlawful Apartheid wall.

Suicide bombing killed Arabs,Duruze,Tourists and other people along side with at least few innocent Israelis regardless of who they are, that's racism and instead of eradicating the devil in the first place, Israel built a wall to avoid the violence.

This video is from 2014, just yesterday two Palestinians caught carrying explosive device in their car on their way to Tel Aviv.
And that Court of Justice is an ISRAELI COURT OF JUSTICE not PALESTINIAN COURT OF JUSTICE as they barely believe in such cause I never heard about ANY KIND OF COURT within Gaza.

That's the spirit! Violence over imaginary land boarders and illusionary States with rampant Statism, is the human way. We've been doing it for thousands of years. I ain't gonna end, so why tip toe around the inevitable? Get it done. Get to the full blown "war" and end the conflict the only way humans know how - brute force and violence.
This is called to give up, would you like your life to be given up by me after not succeeding to convince you about the importance of innocent life?

This is called to give up, would you like your life to be given up by me after not succeeding to convince you about the importance of innocent life?

This conflict and the people involved in it do not give a flying shit about innocent life. Neither side cares about that. You may concern yourself individually with such things, bu tthe those who hold the cars of the conflict do not.

Get it done. Kill each other.

The video is published by abcnews journalist, here is another report by wn
Israeli forces prevent suspected suicide bomb attempt - Worldnews.com
btw there were two successful attacks in 2008 you can open wikipedia.

This conflict and the people involved in it do not give a flying shit about innocent life. Neither side cares about that. You may concern yourself individually with such things, bu tthe those who hold the cars of the conflict do not.
Get it done. Kill each other.
The life of my family, friends, and fellow Israelis are priceless to me, this is my perspective however you might not sharing the same perspective and cannot understand such feeling.

Last edited:
Israeli Troops STOP Palestinian SUICIDE Bomber | BREAKING NEWS - 30 MAY 2014 - YouTube

I would like you to nominate a good idea how to stop these which is not building a wall and monitoring movement of arms and known terrorists by checkpoints.

Unfortunately, You had to build a wall (etc) -- look how effective it has been.
Sherri and joansuicidebombersupporter and samarra, and sunniman, etc...may not see suicide bombers as I do: deranged lunatics.

Israel lives with/next door to terrorists. IMO, the only difference between: Hamas, Al queda, Hezbollah, ETC, is their names.
Good luck trying to….soften their rotted hearts/souls and calm their maniacal, deranged, dark way of life.

They [terrorists] look human on the outside:

Everywhere you turn (around the globe) in Mostly the muslim world: chaos. (Dubai, even I'd like to go there, why can't....YEMEN, et al.... follow suit)

What a waste of beachfront property.

Frankly, I've had enough of hearing about the Israel/Palestinian conflict. I'd just as soon see them fight it out until it's completely over i.e. they kill each other endlessly until they've had their fill. There will never be peace between these groups because neither party wants that. So, get on with the murder/death/kill in full throttle and quit the stupid theatrics about it.

"There will never be peace between these groups because neither party wants that."

I personally believe (...and based on all the EVIDENCE), it's just not true. israel UN-occupied the land, then the palestinians voted for terrorists to govern them and run the gaza strip. instead of working on a beach resort, they installed more rocket-launching pads, dug more hidden gun & bomb smuggling tunnels, created virtual training facilities, rolled out the welcome-mats for al queda and other [terrorist] friends.

Lots and lots of palestinians are being used as pawns. brainwashing kids into this sick existence.

the pawn-palestinians need to take another vote:

or

Daniyel, et al,

Is there any follow-up information on this event?

Israeli Troops STOP Palestinian SUICIDE Bomber | BREAKING NEWS - 30 MAY 2014 - YouTube

I would like you to nominate a good idea how to stop these which is not building a wall and monitoring movement of arms and known terrorists by checkpoints.
(COMMENT)

It would be nice to know what sponsor he had and what benefactors he claims.

It is the reason for the Wall and the Checkpoints.

Most Respectfully,
R

Daniyel, et al,

Is there any follow-up information on this event?

(COMMENT)

It would be nice to know what sponsor he had and what benefactors he claims.

It is the reason for the Wall and the Checkpoints.

Most Respectfully,
R
IMRA - Friday, May 30, 2014 Excerpts: Israel security forces disarm suicide bomber. Abbas re 'new national unity government'. Young extremist Jews re Arab property damage May 30, 2014
Most of the time those people doesn't plan on being caught and than the organization takes the credit in the aftermath once he/she is dead.
My assumption is Hamas, strong within Nablus, recently Israel arrested most of the Hamas terrorists and affiliates so nobody was pretty much left to reap the credit of the attempt and usually it takes time to investigate operators and some information is also security-restricted, once I'll hear something new I'll be the first to inform you.

Laws made out of country mean nothing while at war...

...or after.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAgiK07Py9M]Anaïs Mitchell ft. Greg Brown - Why We Build the Wall - YouTube[/ame]

While I am not a fan of Wikipedia, they do Give some general history about suicide bombs carried out in Palestine. Last true suicide bombing clearly attributed to Hamas was in 2005. The 2008 attack was on a military target, placing that attack in a different category all together. That was actually a lawful attack under international law, under international law a people living under Occupation have the right to use armed resistance and attack military targets.

List of Palestinian suicide attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Every avoidable death of innocent is a serious matter.

Suicide bombs stopped around 2006, Hamas directed they be stopped, they were instituted in the first place as a response to Israel's targeted assassinations, in which Israel killed and still kills many innocent civilians.

The Wall unlawfully encroaches on Palestinian lands and was held unlawful by The International Court of Justice in 2004.

I say, Palestinians, tear down that unlawful Apartheid wall.

This video is from 2014, just yesterday two Palestinians caught carrying explosive device in their car on their way to Tel Aviv.
And that Court of Justice is an ISRAELI COURT OF JUSTICE not PALESTINIAN COURT OF JUSTICE as they barely believe in such cause I never heard about ANY KIND OF COURT within Gaza.

Hahaha, oh Sherri MunnerNazi, you and your sick mind never cease to amaze me !

Every time there is an article about a Palestinian(s) being accused of a crime or potential crime, you try to discredit it because it came from a source that doesn't kiss Palestinian ass.
The truth is, pro Palestinian media is waayyyyyy less credible. They constantly lie in order to gain sympathy from the world and keep their 'eternal victim' status alive....

worf.gif

...I say, Palestinians, tear down that unlawful Apartheid wall...

The East German wall was to keep the East Germans in.

The Israeli walls are to keep the Palestinians (and all their buddies...) out.

Forum List

Back