Would you build a wall?

Daniyel

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
LA
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvsrfH2uEBU]Israeli Troops STOP Palestinian SUICIDE Bomber | BREAKING NEWS - 30 MAY 2014 - YouTube[/ame]

I would like you to nominate a good idea how to stop these which is not building a wall and monitoring movement of arms and known terrorists by checkpoints.

Last edited:
No, I would not build a racist wall.

I am not a racist Zionist.

The Wall has been held in violation of The Fourth Geneva Convention.

Suicide bombing killed Arabs,Duruze,Tourists and other people along side with at least few innocent Israelis regardless of who they are, that's racism and instead of eradicating the devil in the first place, Israel built a wall to avoid the violence.

Does that also apply to the wall the Saudis built to keep the Yemeni's out, in some places 5 miles inside Yemen itself. And do provide the link that shows the barrier is in violation of the Geneva conventions from the only organisations that can make that statement.

I support the wall 100%. If I could have paid to finance the entire project I would have. I'm a Christian! We're talking about protecting lives!

Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem.

Israeli Troops STOP Palestinian SUICIDE Bomber | BREAKING NEWS - 30 MAY 2014 - YouTube

I would like you to nominate a good idea how to stop these which is not building a wall and monitoring movement of arms and known terrorists by checkpoints.

This is the Dawn of Wars of Rocketry...Walls are useless as the USSR found out with its Iron curtain. I really fear for the future, I see nukes in the forecast for the ME...

It's true that the wall hasn't stopped rockets...but suicide bombings dropped dramatically once the wall was built.

Israeli Troops STOP Palestinian SUICIDE Bomber | BREAKING NEWS - 30 MAY 2014 - YouTube

This is the Dawn of Wars of Rocketry...Walls are useless as the USSR found out with its Iron curtain. I really fear for the future, I see nukes in the forecast for the ME...

So do I. After it happens the wall this person is speaking of will come down. It is prophesied. There will be no surviving neighbors left surrounding Israel in that day. Then the house of Jacob and Benjamin shall take their wall down. In that day, the house of Esau will be decimated and none shall exist from the house of Esau. Remember all the people living in the middle east. These are very serious times.

Yet the first country to allegedly have nukes in the ME has not threatened to use them, while the one clamouring for them has already threatened to use then on Israel.

Can you figure that one out ?

Frankly, I've had enough of hearing about the Israel/Palestinian conflict. I'd just as soon see them fight it out until it's completely over i.e. they kill each other endlessly until they've had their fill. There will never be peace between these groups because neither party wants that. So, get on with the murder/death/kill in full throttle and quit the stupid theatrics about it.

Suicide bombs stopped around 2006, Hamas directed they be stopped, they were instituted in the first place as a response to Israel's targeted assassinations, in which Israel killed and still kills many innocent civilians.

The Wall unlawfully encroaches on Palestinian lands and was held unlawful by The International Court of Justice in 2004.

I say, Palestinians, tear down that unlawful Apartheid wall.

Suicide bombing killed Arabs,Duruze,Tourists and other people along side with at least few innocent Israelis regardless of who they are, that's racism and instead of eradicating the devil in the first place, Israel built a wall to avoid the violence.

Frankly, I've had enough of hearing about the Israel/Palestinian conflict. I'd just as soon see them fight it out until it's completely over i.e. they kill each other endlessly until they've had their fill. There will never be peace between these groups because neither party wants that. So, get on with the murder/death/kill in full throttle and quit the stupid theatrics about it.
Every avoidable death of innocent is a serious matter.

Suicide bombs stopped around 2006, Hamas directed they be stopped, they were instituted in the first place as a response to Israel's targeted assassinations, in which Israel killed and still kills many innocent civilians.

The Wall unlawfully encroaches on Palestinian lands and was held unlawful by The International Court of Justice in 2004.

I say, Palestinians, tear down that unlawful Apartheid wall.

This video is from 2014, just yesterday two Palestinians caught carrying explosive device in their car on their way to Tel Aviv.
And that Court of Justice is an ISRAELI COURT OF JUSTICE not PALESTINIAN COURT OF JUSTICE as they barely believe in such cause I never heard about ANY KIND OF COURT within Gaza.

Last edited:

No it isn't. How long has this conflict been going on? How many children, innocents, etc on both sides have been cannon for either sides cause?

The point is, quit the stupid theatrics - walls, check points, supply cut offs, ec..and get tot he end fight. This is an unsolvable conflict any other way. Israel should go ahead, invade, kill them all and get it over with. This whole thing is so old it's like the worst story ever fuckin' told.

No it isn't. How long has this conflict been going on? How many children, innocents, etc on both sides have been cannon for either sides cause?

The point is, quit the stupid theatrics - walls, check points, supply cut offs, ec..and get tot he end fight. This is an unsolvable conflict any other way. Israel should go ahead, invade, kill them all and get it over with. This whole thing is so old it's like the worst story ever fuckin' told.
I'm not considering every person is equal but I do consider every life of innocent as my own, and this is a very serious matter to me.

Forum List

Back