Would the Media Ignore This Current Event?

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Hmmm....

Occidental Observer

As I discussed above, one of the biggest stories of the turn of the century is the coming white minority in America. Yet the major media will not do the blazingly obvious: ask whites what they think about becoming minorities. It will not do so because it is made up of white liberals who have been trained to dislike their own kind, minorities who openly dislike whites, and Jews who see whites as a dangerous threat to their very existence. To the extent that there are "conservatives" in the major media, they are de-fanged and de-clawed on racial issues.

Whether they would admit it or not, to run a story in which whites are asked what they think of becoming a minority would get whites thinking. And not in ways helpful to the white liberal, minority or Jewish causes. Because it's so obvious that being in the minority is not likely to be a good thing, encouraging whites to think about it by asking the question can only lead to negative consequences.

In other words, the less whites think about this topic, the better.

not if we infiltrate and start impregnating their senoritas that could cut the problem in half...its a tough job but someone has to do it...and ladies a little ..RRRRRicoooo.....suavea... in you life might be just what your needing....

not if we infiltrate and start impregnating their senoritas that could cut the problem in half...its a tough job but someone has to do it...and ladies a little ..RRRRRicoooo.....suavea... in you life might be just what your needing....

As a joke it fails. Why? Cause to people like Joyce only ALL white meat is good. And even then he would weed out those with inferior genies if he was given the power.

I'm sure even Joyce could be seduced by the right senorita..really..like a really hot one that hated Jews ,did not support illegal immigration and wanted to have his baby..woman are powerful stuff..they get men to compremize there ideals all the time..I bet we could even hook him up with a nice Jewish girl as long as she shared his passion for holocaust deniers ..they do exist..no i am convinced woman and children are the answer..I believe if not for these motivations we would still be sitting around a fire hitting each other with clubs and roasting beast....

Would the Media Ignore This Current Event?

It isn't ignoring this evolving trend in demographics.

Why do you imagine that it is?

Because it's not on the front pages every day?

Here's a journalistic clue...it isn't NEWS...it's a feature.

It isn't ignoring this evolving trend in demographics.

Why do you imagine that it is?

Because it's not on the front pages every day?

Here's a journalistic clue...it isn't NEWS...it's a feature.

Not sure I follow you here, but you see a story every day about how Hispanics are so happy to be taking over. They quote them all, "this is great!" When have you ever seen a story where they ask the average white person how THEY feel?

And even then he would weed out those with inferior genies if he was given the power.

Sergeant, back off this shit, please. You know I have never even suggested anything like that. Voluntary racial separation is a far cry from that. You can dog my positions all you want, but don't make them up for me, thanks.

I'm sure even Joyce could be seduced by the right senorita..really..like a really hot one that hated Jews ,did not support illegal immigration and wanted to have his baby..woman are powerful stuff..they get men to compremize there ideals all the time..I bet we could even hook him up with a nice Jewish girl as long as she shared his passion for holocaust deniers ..they do exist..no i am convinced woman and children are the answer..I believe if not for these motivations we would still be sitting around a fire hitting each other with clubs and roasting beast....

Sure... Asian women can be pretty hot, too.

But it's like the Jewish parents say: yes, that goyim may be attractive, but find a nice Jewish girl, please... it's your duty. And for God's sake, it's not like there aren't any hot white women out there!

Last edited:
Sure... Asian women can be pretty hot, too.

But it's like the Jewish parents say: yes, that goyim may be attractive, but find a nice Jewish girl, please... it's your duty. And for God's sake, it's not like there aren't any hot white women out there!

see I told you rgs.....and as long as he respects my right to get with the sisters and the senoritas..i will respect his right to encourage voluntary separation...something that he shares with many jews..,blacks... Hispanics...ect

Forum List

Back