Just another all White Jury railroad job with O.J. Simpson trial.

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by 52ndStreet, Oct 4, 2008.

1. 52ndStreet

52ndStreet VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +170
    I must say a lot of the White people posting comments seem to feel that O.J.
    Simpson is being punished for what happened with his first trial. This man was
    not being retried for the murder of his Wife.

If this is the case , O.J. must appeal this verdict. And I would tell all Black men and Women to have nothing to do with White People, we need to separate ourselves from them.They are still trying to convict innocent Black men and Women.We still have the Slave master mentality working in America.

2. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    see ya

3. Silence

Silence wanna lick?

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +457
    :cuckoo:

He wasn't being tried for his past crime but it is nice karma that he was convicted of this crime.

He probably believed he'd get off just like last time...unfortunately for him mr. if it doesn't fit you must aquit is dead and so are several others from his first dream team...

I really think OJ believed he was above the law. Mainly because he literally got away with murder and the people celebrated in the streets afterwards. They didn't care that he was guilty.

The funny thing about his attorney's appealing based on the jury, they approved the jury prior to the trial starting.. that's how it works.... it's like McCain approving Gwen Iffl and then complaining about it the night before the debate... it just don't fly.

4. Navy1960

Navy1960 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,189
    On the audiotape, recorded by Thomas Riccio, Simpson is heard saying:

"Don't let nobody out of this room. Motherfucker, you think you can steal my shit and sell it?"[7]

"I'm O.J. Simpson. How am I going to think that I'm going to rob somebody and get away with it? Besides, I thought what happens in Las Vegas stays in Las Vegas."[9]

LAS VEGAS -- Shortly after allegedly robbing a pair of memorabilia dealers in a hotel room here, O.J. Simpson asked one of his cohorts if he had pulled out "the piece" in the hallway, according to an audio recording played in court Friday.

"I kept that thing in my pocket till we got inside that room," Michael McClinton assured him, according to the recording.

This has nothing to do with black or white, O.J. Simpson broke the law and got caught and found guilty. There was an OVER WHELMING amount of evidence against him in this case , video tapes, audio tapes, etc. This has not one damn thing to do with race.

5. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,769
    you guys just save your breath. It's a forcgone conclusion that "whitey" will be blamed..

6. 52ndStreet

52ndStreet VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +170
    I am telling Black men, and Black women, separate yourselves from any kind of personal
    relationship with White people. We must boycott the White Race in America and the World.
    I call for an immediate Boycott of all caucasians in America.

This O.J. Simpson Trial, is a disgrace to all Black and Brown Americans, we must boycott white America in protest.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2008
  7. Navy1960

Navy1960 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,189
    Does this include latino's who agree with the fact he was guilty as well as my african american friends who thought so too?

8. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,769

:clap2:

9. jla1178

jla1178 Rank Stranger

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +40
    The impact being...?

10. rayboyusmc

rayboyusmc Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +338
    O.J. is an asshole that thinks because he was a football great, he can do no wrong now.

Sorry, but it seems he fucked up to much to get away with this one. Nothing to do with blackey or whitey, only with guilty.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1