Would Tessa Majors Still Be Alive If She Had Exercised the 2-nd Amendment Right???

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017

The 18-year-old Barnard College student Tessa Majors was stabbed to death during an armed robbery in New York City park not far from the prestigious areas of New York's Westside at 5 P.M.

She was attacked by a group of juvenile scums from Harlem, who urgently needed money for drugs. This youth gang terrorized the area for a long time, but the police did not take action.

The allerged killer is (!!!) 13 years old...

There is silence in the city. No protests of the white population as if nothing had happened... The media is bashfully silent about the fact that the criminals and killers are African-Americans...

There were two white girls of the age of Tessa Majors the cafe in front of me. I asked them:

"When the police shoots an African-American, protests and actions of civil disobedience start (what the author is against it!!!) Why don't you demonstrate your protest ???"

They looked away to the side ...

I asked: "Are you afraid?"

They answer me:

"People are busy with their own affairs. And they are afraid. And they are also afraid to do something that puts the" minority "in a state of discomfort"

SO, they can KILL us and we can not defend ourselves???!

It seems to me America has gone too far in feeling its guilt towards the representatives of this minority. And they are actively using it.

By the way, if the victim was a girl or a guy from Jewish community, I’m sure that half a city would have protested.

There is something "wrong" with América .... But WHAT is WRONG?

The law? The moral? The principles???

Democrats in armored limousines in New York turned ordinary city residents into defenseless sheep, taking away the constitutional right to bear arms from us

tdy_sat_park_tessa_191214_1920x1080.860;484;7;70;5.jpg

13-year-old arrested, charged in fatal stabbing of Barnard student; others sought

tmb_147039_3574.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2019-12-15_21-13-40.jpeg
    upload_2019-12-15_21-13-40.jpeg
    4.7 KB · Views: 112

Scumbag. Still, "caught." I didn’t run for long. But this is not a "black community" carried out a civil arrest. This and show the essence of the true relationship between blacks and whites in this country.

They are the most criminogenic layer of the population. In New York, they kill every second day. The killings jumped 33 percent. It is necessary to revive the bastard Columbus and turn back the story. Democrats - RETURN us the right to defend ourselves !!!

1. not many college students go around armed
2. if the thugs attacked first-stabbing her, how would she get a firearm out?

Thanks for the comment. But this is a much deeper issue than the murder of this girl. Democrats in New York completely “disarmed” law-abiding citizens, and criminals have no problems with weapons. I think that it will be necessary to propose a bill named after this unfortunate one, demanding that we return the rights guaranteed by the Constitution.

This bastard who killed Tessa was “caught” and will be judged as an adult.

The New York state must reinstate capital punishment. The bastard should be sentenced to death, electrocuted and the execution of the court sentence should be broadcast on national channels as a “warning” to young villains from Harlem.

f3_o_y4PdeQkzMadekIYUD0RnEm-oILTh9PjoDqSJKv3wucxdJQohnpHri-zqVUgClyROt7bCuSu2UynWfXQ4kGD

Last edited:

Thanks for the comment. But this is a much deeper issue than the murder of this girl. Democrats in New York completely “disarmed” law-abiding citizens, and criminals have no problems with weapons. I think that it will be necessary to propose a bill named after this unfortunate one, demanding that we return the rights guaranteed by the Constitution.

The New York state must reinstate capital punishment. The bastard should be sentenced to death, electrocuted and the execution of the court sentence should be broadcast on national channels as a “warning” to young villains from Harlem.

f3_o_y4PdeQkzMadekIYUD0RnEm-oILTh9PjoDqSJKv3wucxdJQohnpHri-zqVUgClyROt7bCuSu2UynWfXQ4kGD
...very strict gun control NYC population 8.6 MILLION --murders 289-
very gun free STl Mo population 300,00 - murders 186
..NYC, CHi and LA are not even in the top 10 most dangerous cities--but StL is
..so the gun control in NYC is obviously working
strict gun control Chicago and LA much lower murder rates than gun free St L
Overall NYC crime rate drops 3% from 2018, murders on pace to hit lowest level since 1940s: NYPD
Violent 3-hour stretch in St. Louis sees 4 murders; city's homicide rate closes in on 2018 total

...very strict gun control NYC population 8.6 MILLION --murders 289-
very gun free STl Mo population 300,00 - murders 186
..NYC, CHi and LA are not even in the top 10 most dangerous cities--but StL is
..so the gun control in NYC is obviously working
strict gun control Chicago and LA much lower murder rates than gun free St L
Overall NYC crime rate drops 3% from 2018, murders on pace to hit lowest level since 1940s: NYPD
Violent 3-hour stretch in St. Louis sees 4 murders; city's homicide rate closes in on 2018 total

I ALWAYS lived in the states with the right to bear arms and NEVER had problems. People KNEW: if you try to commit a crime, you can get a bullet

images

Forum List

Back