Would Putin use nuclear weapons?

PUtin isn't unhinged but he is a complete psychopath----he would use the weapon out of spite.

I don't see any evidence that Mr Putin is unhinged. As far as I can tell he's still on too of his shrewd calculating game. He's just reminding the world he still has nukes. Like, yeah, we know.

He might use some tacticals maybe, but IMO it's more likely he'll use gas and acid.

No. Not overtly anyway. Any possible justification would never fly and the vengeance on Russia would be too great.

Give a weapon (not a missile) covertly to a terrorist who detonates it on a western city? I can see it...I, in fact, think it could likely happen inside of 20 years. What will the West do? Its not as if you're going to be able to immediately collect pieces from the bomb to see who constructed it, try to match it to known bombers, etc... Who we going to "nuke" in response if the terrorist dies in the commission of the detonation?

The best thing Put'n can do is back out before he fully gets his ass totaled and his own people in Russia hurt.
If he backs down now, he may well lose everything, including his life. I think he'll be willing to go as far as necessary to take Ukraine. The question is, how far will we go to stop him?

I'm more concerned he would knock out the U.S. power grid with cyber attacks.......an expert on Putin was on the Andrew Klavan podcast...she stated that putin and the Russians are capable of attacking the U.S. power grid with cyber attacks.....a real threat we need to deal with...
If he took down enough of the grid to cause a mass-casualty event, I think our policy is to be willing to nuke him for it.

He will eventually team up with Turkey and Iran and attack Israel from Syria. Maybe not right now, but this will happen in the future.

Read Ezekiel 38 & 39, & Isaiah 17.
Yep... and we know that ends VERY badly for him and his allies. Unfortunately, Israel will be badly damaged as well but they will survive.

They're working up to that now.

Putin is now their friend because he's making Biden's life miserable. So much for that "America First" drivel.
Link? ANY proof other than mindless accusations?

Maybe he could start with DC?

He could accomplish what Trump failed to do, which is drain the swamp. lol
Well, IF it comes to nukes, I hope to live long enough to hear that the DC crowd has been vaporized first.

Its not as if you're going to be able to immediately collect pieces from the bomb to see who constructed it
The fuel source would be known within hours. But if it came from Russia, then what?

I'm more concerned he would knock out the U.S. power grid with cyber attacks.......an expert on Putin was on the Andrew Klavan podcast...she stated that putin and the Russians are capable of attacking the U.S. power grid with cyber attacks.....a real threat we need to deal with...
We have known about that threat for decades and have done nothing about it. This nation is fun by fools.

Yes.....he would also use cyber warfare to destroy the U.S. power grid.........
Cyber warfare and physical sabotage. A person with 50 dollars worth of common hardware could bring 50% of America's power grid to its knees for weeks or months. Excuse me I forgot about inflation, they would need 80 dollars worth of hardware.

Forum List

Back