Would Photos Of Planned Parenthoods Victims Help Or Hurt The Lefts "We Care About The Children" Act?

It was a fucking "gotcha" question you retarded dipshit. The child part was to be accepted as a given. A given that meant fetuses are children.
Do you idiots even know what a premise is? Deer geezus :confused:
Call it whatever the stage of human development you wish, it's still a human being.
A human being is a homo sapien that has articulate speech and walks upright.
If you think fetuses do that, you need to be watched very closely..
Good to know mutes aren't human. Scoliosis changes your species, as well.

You'll have to do better.
Seriously? THAT is your rebuttal?
If a mental adult thinks its a kid, does that mean it isnt an adult? :lol:
Those are human beings with physical deformities. Grow up.
Embarrassed for you right now.
You dont know what a premise, child or fetus is. And IM the embarrassed one? :lol:

The premise is built upon a fallacy.
There's no premise in the OP, you moron. The OP is a question, and there is no premise.

Fucking retard. Smoke more weed.
It was a fucking "gotcha" question you retarded dipshit. The child part was to be accepted as a given. A given that meant fetuses are children.
I said "victim"; and related it to the left's newly found soft spot for children. If you found that to be a "gotcha!" proposition... Its probably a good time to reexamine your beliefs.
Now answer the question...
Dude, you fucking equated a fetus with a child.
I would much rather call your dishonesty out than circle jerk to stupidity.
The last thing you're likely to do is honestly answer, a simply framed question. None of your ilk have. Four pages deep; and not one of you have had the balls to answer it.
I'll do it for you... "No".
See? That wasn't so hard...
I clearly stated im not going to join your circle jerk.
Why would anyone answer you? Its bait. Just like the thread that gave you the inspiration for this malarkey.

There's no premise in the OP, you moron. The OP is a question, and there is no premise.

Call it whatever the stage of human development you wish, it's still a human being.

There are also human beings in different stages of life.

A woman cannot get pregnant by any other specie. That is a human being in her womb.

A woman cannot get pregnant by any other specie. That is a human being in her womb.
So as soon as the sperm penetrates the egg, it is a human being?
Do you even biology bro?

I said "victim"; and related it to the left's newly found soft spot for children. If you found that to be a "gotcha!" proposition... Its probably a good time to reexamine your beliefs.
The last thing you're likely to do is honestly answer, a simply framed question. None of your ilk have. Four pages deep; and not one of you have had the balls to answer it.
Why would anyone answer you? Its bait. Just like the thread that gave you the inspiration for this malarkey.
Because I started the OP. And the OP is a mere question. And you showed up. If you aren't here to answer the question... Move along.

Answer the question posed in the OP.
The premise is built upon a fallacy.

Wait - Aba is correct and I got proof! :D

giphy.gif

A fetus isnt a child
See this is where pictures come in handy, nazi.
View attachment 200305 like this one? This is a child?
It's a human being.

Sorry - Fetuses who are entirely dependent on a mother for life have no rights.
Then neither do toddlers.

Toddlers can survive for a period of time without a mother around.
Another FAIL
WOMP WOMP

Do you even biology bro?
Yep, and you can call me ma'am.

The human being has it's own separate and unique human DNA from the point of conception. Not mommy's and not daddy's. It's own unique and separate human DNA.

Answer me, professor. Which other known species other than humans have human DNA?

See this is where pictures come in handy, nazi.
View attachment 200305 like this one? This is a child?
It's a human being.

Sorry - Fetuses who are entirely dependent on a mother for life have no rights.
Then neither do toddlers.

Toddlers can survive for a period of time without a mother around.
Another FAIL
WOMP WOMP
Toddlers are entirely dependent on their mothers for years.

Run along and kill some more human beings. They don't have all the clumps of cells that you do.

Answer the question.

Civilized society HATES idiots outside abortion clinics with placards featuring bloody fetuses that their children are exposed to.

And no one wants them handing out squishy fetuses to their kids at a state fair either.

Children Receive Toy Fetuses at ND State Fair

So NO
Cool. So post some up. It'd be especially relevant coupled with a long winded OP about your love of kids regarding the Mexican migrant situation...

If you have no intention of responding appropriately to the opening question, you are just here to troll and stomp your feet.

Do you even biology bro?
It certainly is.
And if you had biologied, you'd know that.

I got As in college biology, and I took genetics as well (no a there though)

So... Would photos of these victims bolster people's belief in the left's new found soft spot for children?

What victims are there in regard to abortion?

There are a lot of victims from an ectopic pregnancy if no abortion is performed. The woman dies. Or the abortion is performed and she lives. There are no other outcomes to an ectopic pregnancy. Over 65 thousand women in America face that every year.

There's a lot of victims from many complications due to pregnancy if an abortion isn't performed. A lot of which the outcome is the woman dies.

It happens in America every day. I feel bad for those victims and the families they leave behind. They died only because cruel and hateful people stuck their noses into a situation they had no business getting involved with.

Why do you want to kill women?

But you're just using the abortion issue to excuse the cruel and monstrous actions of trump and his DOJ.

The horrific thing is that you don't have a problem with trump destroying the lives of thousands of human beings.

You and people like you want this to happen. You not only cheer it on but you lie and try to excuse it.

You and people like you disgust all good and decent people.

Forum List

Back