Would MLK be for or against the Iraq war?

They would treat him just like they treated him while he was alive. They would accuse him of having Communist ties, sick the FBI on him to dig up any negative details, claim he was a racist, claim he was un-American

Right wing tactics haven't changed much in 40 years

Umm, the right wing? You might want to check your facts there, bud. That was Bobby Kennedy who was investigating MLK, with the aid of J Edgar Hoover.

They would treat him just like they treated him while he was alive. They would accuse him of having Communist ties, sick the FBI on him to dig up any negative details, claim he was a racist, claim he was un-American

Umm, the right wing? You might want to check your facts there, bud. That was Bobby Kennedy who was investigating MLK, with the aid of J Edgar Hoover.

True, but you and I both know what GROUP was anti MLK and who was Pro.

Don't be disingenuous.

By the way, MLK JR. was not a republican, his father was, but Reagan was a democrat once...lolololol

lol, yup and Reagan was a big lover of FDR and even campaigned for Hubert Humphrey....Messed up,truly messed up:lol:

I just read some posters over the years say MLK was this or that;including being a Republican; I never bought into it,lol.

You were correct....the way to counter them saying MLK was a republican (and he wasnt) is to remind them ol RR was a dem.

They hate that. :)
i see a contradiction there

MLK was MLK Jr's father

:lol:

True, but you and I both know what GROUP was anti MLK and who was Pro.

Don't be disingenuous.

There is nothing disingenuous about what I said. John and Bobby Kennedy were fanatical anti-Communists and had many people investigated over it, especially the labor unions. MLK Jr was one of them

As far as being anti-MLK, well that was the southern Democrats hands down. They were the ones who implemented Jim Crow laws and filibustered the Civil Rights Acts and did everything they could to try and stop racial equality.

Forum List

Back