Would Hillary vote for war with Iran?

Spot inspections???

Read the deal.
I have read the deal. I bet you have not.

I provided a link of the highlights to you earlier.

You have probably bought the lie that there are no spot inspections allowed.
I've read the deal, too... especially the parts about advance notice, and Iran getting a hearing before the inspection if they want it. And who knows what else they get, since Kerry said we don't even know what the side deals are.
Again, that hearing is only for sites which are suspected to be hiding something. All known nuclear sites are subject to no-notice inspections at any time.

Again, Iran is a sovereign nation, so it is screamingly obvious we can't go barging in wherever we please. No treaty EVER has had such conditions in it.

Ever.

This is not some kind of fucking precedent.

All of Iran's nuclear facilities are subject to no-notice inspections. The poor pants shitters have been led to believe there are no spot inspections allowed. They have been lied to by omission.

Only sites which are suspected of being nuclear sites which were previously unidentified as such require permission from the six nation committee to inspect.

Again, Iran is a sovereign nation, so it is screamingly obvious we can't go barging in wherever we please. No treaty EVER has had such conditions in it.

Ever.

The retards have been led to believe this is some kind of fucking precedent. Jesus!
So you admit the inspections are not anywhere/anytime.

G5000

But if you want to argue a fool's point, go ahead. 2/3 of the American people are against the deal, and the next President has an out clause (just like the Iranians do).

Once the Democrats lose the White House, the deal goes in the trash.

All of Iran's nuclear facilities are subject to no-notice inspections. The poor pants shitters have been led to believe there are no spot inspections allowed. They have been lied to by omission.

Only sites which are suspected of being nuclear sites which were previously unidentified as such require permission from the six nation committee to inspect.

Ever.

The retards have been led to believe this is some kind of fucking precedent. Jesus!
So you admit the inspections are not anywhere/anytime.
All nuclear facilities are subject to no-notice inspections. The brainless right wing parroting rubes on this forum have been regurgitating a bullshit lie that such inspections are not allowed.

Forum List

Back