Would Biden Take Accountability?

If somebody really sat down (more than likely a conservative) and explained (in very simple terms) the horrible current condition of our country would he take any any accountability for his actions? Just wondering because I don't think he even has a clue what he's doing.
Putin done it

Besides, January 6th

Next question.

Putin done it

Besides, January 6th

Next question.

Huh? What does this have to do with Putin? If it wasn't for Biden Putin wouldn't have went after Ukraine because he isn't scared of that old fart like he was of Trump and the democrats who cheated in the election knew that and that's probably one of the reasons they did in the first place. They're heading for another world war and have probably been planning this since the very beginning.

If somebody really sat down (more than likely a conservative) and explained (in very simple terms) the horrible current condition of our country would he take any any accountability for his actions? Just wondering because I don't think he even has a clue what he's doing.
No. He would not.

Huh? What does this have to do with Putin? If it wasn't for Biden Putin wouldn't have went after Ukraine because he isn't scared of that old fart like he was of Trump and the democrats who cheated in the election knew that and that's probably one of the reasons they did in the first place. They're heading for another world war and have probably been planning this since the very beginning.
The DNC is the source of all truthiness and social justice, so who could be at fault?

It must be Putin.

The DNC is the source of all truthiness and social justice, so who could be at fault?

It must be Putin.

Putin's partly to blame but gas prices and inflation was sky rocketing before the war in Ukraine happened.

It must be Putin.
Sure. The Democratic Party is led by a President who has lied his entire career and you say the DNC is the source of all truthfulness.

You must be being sarcastic.

Sure. The Democratic Party is led by a President who has lied his entire career and you say the DNC is the source of all truthfulness.

He did exagerate, its a mixture of truth and fiction.

Claim​

U.S. President Joe Biden was a “full professor” at the University of Pennsylvania for four years.

Rating​

Mixture

Mixture
About this rating
What’s True
From 2017 to 2021, then-former Vice President Joe Biden was the Benjamin Franklin Presidential Practice Professor at the University of Pennsylvania. During his time there, he collected more than $900,000. However …
What’s False
… this role was honorary. He gave lectures and talks to students on campus, but did not teach a full semester’s course load during that time.

You believe this, but wonder if Biden will accept accountability if things are explained by a patient and kindly old conservative?

Does anyone actually read anyone here anymore?

Or just skim stuff, looking for a place your pearls of wisdom?

Last edited:
He did exagerate, its a mixture of truth and fiction.

Claim​

U.S. President Joe Biden was a “full professor” at the University of Pennsylvania for four years.

Rating​

Mixture

Mixture
About this rating
What’s True
From 2017 to 2021, then-former Vice President Joe Biden was the Benjamin Franklin Presidential Practice Professor at the University of Pennsylvania. During his time there, he collected more than $900,000. However …
What’s False
… this role was honorary. He gave lectures and talks to students on campus, but did not teach a full semester’s course load during that time.

Oh! Another fake professor like Obama--That's all ya gotta say. Fake democrat professors.

Does anyone actually read anyone here anymore?

Or just skim stuff, looking for a place your pearls of wisdom?
You can skim the stuff I posted and find out Biden lies and lies and lies. That fact is not a pearl of wisdom. It is the simple truth.

You can skim the stuff I posted and find out Biden lies and lies and lies. That fact is not a pearl of wisdom. It is the simple truth.

I I think if you skimmed a few of our posts, you'd find neither Votto, nor I are unaware of the fantastic abilities in lying.

Sarcasm doesn't always translate well.

Oh! Another fake professor like Obama--That's all ya gotta say. Fake democrat professors.
He was paid by the university for his 4 years working for them, $900,000 for being some Honorary Professor.... His title was PROFESSOR..... even though he just gave speeches there, more or less.... And did not have a teachers load.

Forum List

Back