Would A Contested Convention Help The GOP?

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Upon considerable reflection I have come to the conclusion that a contested convention might be the best hope for the GOP.

I believe there are better candidates for the office of president of the USA in the republican party than those we have seen in the last several months.

Trump??? His demeanor is just too off the cuff. His pie in the sky solutions are just too unbelievable. There are more responsible ways to deal with the illegals we would prefer were sent home.

Cruz??? The guy gives me the creeps. He panders to the religious right. The GOP should take this opportunity to step back from presidential candidates that believe they know how to live morally as if we do not.

Kasich??? He simply does not have enough general support to beat Hillary or even Sanders.

There are good men and women in the party that have not come forward for whatever reason. A contested convention could be a valuable opportunity to rethink the possibilities and even draft the candidate that would inspire America and put the GOP over the top in November.

Your thoughts?

Would A Contested Convention Help The GOP?

I look forward to finding out.

Trump has you scared eh liberal? Good.

Your picture of a probable fag actor as an avie is highly amusing. My guess is that you are a 12 year old that sneaks computer access or a balding fat fuck that just for once wishes he had enough nut sack to leave the keyboard and do one brave thing in his whole life. You are a crack up BOI!

I've never been "scared" once in my entire life. Trump? Sacry? His hair is a little disconcerting. I would love to scalp him and sell it on E Bay. :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back