Worthless Broward County LEO at it again...

Evangelicals really, they lost their moral ground a long time ago. He brought up hell.

He brought hell up? What did he say about hell? Did he threaten someone with hell?

He insinuated, if there was a hell, I would be ripe for it.

Well, according to your bible, your Gods don't like liars.

That is not all he doesn't like, he doesn't like killers either or murderers. If you member causes you to sin cut it out.

What??? :cuckoo:

Obviously you have not studied the bible, and by the way I do not believe in hell either, but I believe some people live it on earth.

Penny needs to keep posting. We need everyone to see how "smart" these people who support government control over the citizen's rights really are. :D Lol.

You think people walking around with Assault weapons are an answer , are you going to shoot a national guard or policeman. You'd find yourself in prison.

So do you have an AK 15 or 47. Are you going to shoot me.

You probably mean an AR-15 or an AK-47 ... As typical, Progressives never really know what they are talking about.
Point in case ... Why the hell would I need to shoot a worthless sack of shit like you anyway ... It's not like you can do anything to stop me ... :thup:

Last edited:
Soon enough, you will be there, if not already.

Are you actually threatening people with hell? And you talk about evangelicals? Holy shit. Lol. :D The stupidity, ignorance and hypocrisy that you are exhibiting here is astounding.

Do you want to debate my post. Is there a need for an AK 15??

YOU should never own any weapons at all. That much is clear. You are in absolutely no position to determine anything about anyone else though. Lol. Worry about yourself and stay away from anything sharp.

I don't own a gun, I've told you that before. I rely on my mind. If I get shot by an AK 15 or 47 that will be my fate in life. I sure as shit don't plan on using a gun, or getting myself in a position to have to and besides that,

most people end up dead from the gun they are trying to protect themselves of, you have a gun pointing at you , try and go get your gun. You have a gun pointing at you?

Good. You are obviously not smart enough to own or operate a knife, never mind a gun. Your silly anecdotes are nothing but silly anecdotes that don't mean anything at all.

Read the real stats on guns.

You probably mean an AR-15 or an AK-47 ... As typical, Progressive never really know what they are talking about.
Point in case ... Why the hell would I need to shoot a worthless sack of shit like you anyway ... It's not like you can do anything to stop me ... :thup:

You are right because if you have an assault weapon you are going to take me and everyone around me out.

Penny needs to keep posting. We need everyone to see how "smart" these people who support government control over the citizen's rights really are. :D Lol.

You think people walking around with Assault weapons are an answer , are you going to shoot a national guard or policeman. You'd find yourself in prison.

An answer to what? US citizens are allowed to own and carry guns, regardless of your lack of critical thinking skills.

Are you actually threatening people with hell? And you talk about evangelicals? Holy shit. Lol. :D The stupidity, ignorance and hypocrisy that you are exhibiting here is astounding.

Do you want to debate my post. Is there a need for an AK 15??

YOU should never own any weapons at all. That much is clear. You are in absolutely no position to determine anything about anyone else though. Lol. Worry about yourself and stay away from anything sharp.

I don't own a gun, I've told you that before. I rely on my mind. If I get shot by an AK 15 or 47 that will be my fate in life. I sure as shit don't plan on using a gun, or getting myself in a position to have to and besides that,

most people end up dead from the gun they are trying to protect themselves of, you have a gun pointing at you , try and go get your gun. You have a gun pointing at you?

Good. You are obviously not smart enough to own or operate a knife, never mind a gun. Your silly anecdotes are nothing but silly anecdotes that don't mean anything at all.

Read the real stats on guns.

I have many times. What does that have to do with my constitutional rights?

An answer to what? US citizens are allowed to own and carry guns, regardless of your lack of critical thinking skills.

Yes they are allowed to carry pistols and they should have on cartridge with holds 10 shells max. No one is after your pistol. There is no need to carry an assault rifle in transport, they should leave them at the rifle ranges.

You probably mean an AR-15 or an AK-47 ... As typical, Progressive never really know what they are talking about.

You are right because if you have an assault weapon you are going to take me and everyone around me out.

Holy smokes. You should probably go seek out some help for your paranoia. Seriously. You have some serious issues to work out.

Yes they are allowed to carry pistols and they should have on cartridge with holds 10 shells max.

Says who? Why? Besides that, criminals don't follow laws, and that is especially true for murderers.

Yes they are allowed to carry pistols and they should have on cartridge with holds 10 shells max.

Why should United States citizens be limited by government because of the actions of criminals? Please be specific.

Why should United States citizens be limited by government because of the actions of criminals? Please be specific.

Because we do not know who the next criminal is.

Yes they are allowed to carry pistols and they should have on cartridge with holds 10 shells max. No one is after your pistol. There is no need to carry an assault rifle in transport, they should leave them at the rifle ranges.

There is no need according to who? You? Well thankfully you don't make decisions for me or anyone else. You are free to limit yourself though.

Because we do not know who the next criminal is.

So just assume everyone is a criminal? Is that how America works? I thought it was just the opposite. One of our MOST important rights is INNOCENT until proven guilty of a crime.

You don't have a working understanding of the argument you are attempting to engage in ... There is no reason to kill a foolish nit-wit like you.

All you can do ... Is exactly what someone with a firearm tells you to do.
If they are federal agents ... They may kill you or send you to prison if you do not comply.
If they are civilians, you are unarmed, and you don't want to comply ... Just get the fuck out of the way and find a cozy little hole to hide in.

So just assume everyone is a criminal? Is that how America works? I thought it was just the opposite. One of our MOST important rights is INNOCENT until proven guilty of a crime.

You don't understand.....
Penelope and most other Progs and gun grabbers WANT an AUTHORITARIAN STATE.

Yes, they are THAT mentally ill.

Which is also why they are deathly afraid of guns....because they believe everyone is as mentally disturbed as they are

Laws only work on those who follow laws. This should be something that you learned as a child.

You don't have a working understanding of the argument you are attempting to engage in ... There is no reason to kill a foolish nit-wit like you.

All you can do ... Is exactly what someone with a firearm tells you to do.
If they are federal agents ... They may kill you or send you to prison if you do not comply.
If they are civilians, you are unarmed, and you don't want to comply ... Just get the fuck out of the way and find a cozy little hole to hide in.

That is correct even if you have a gun.

Forum List

Back