Worst war on oil ever...

See Post Below.
I'm guessing that you think it was a 'tump policy' that created this.

Well, trump did encourage and sing OPEC+, which fucked the future of oil production. Thanks POStrump.
oil was cheaper, every day of the Trump administration,

biden openly admits he is out to destroy oil production, we can see biden's, the democrat's policies, destroying the future of oil

so wag your tail all you want, more and more people see the truth, despite your protests

low enough that oil futures went into the negatives.

Oil prices plunged in the spring of 2020 in response to fears about the rapid spread of COVID-19. This triggered a shock to global economic demand amid the backdrop of an escalating oil price war between Russia and Saudi Arabia, two major oil producers. The May 2020 futures contract for a barrel of WTI sank into negative territory for the first time ever in April 2020, as oil producers desperately tried to unload crude oil into a market that was suddenly massively oversupplied. The glut spurred Russia and Saudi Arabia to end the price war and prompted OPEC and its allies to agree to production cuts. But while oil prices began to rebound from their historic lows, the failure to act swiftly kept prices low for most of the first half of the year. It was not until the second half of the year that prices mounted a sustained rebound amid further production cuts and a gradual reopening of world economies.
gee, thank you for the answer to the question I did not ask,

I guess that is an answer, you dont know

biden openly admits he is out to destroy oil production, we can see biden's, the democrat's policies, destroying the future of oil
If biden is out to 'destroy oil production' (FAKE NEWS) then why is Domestic Oil Production under biden exceeding the trump years?

You got NO answer.
I expect you to show that video of biden saying he will eliminate fossil fuels.
How's that ^^^^ going.
Did Biden do that?
NOPE, production exceeding the lame trump years, when trump actually called for a reduction in production.

If biden is out to 'destroy oil production' (FAKE NEWS) then why is Domestic Oil Production under biden exceeding the trump years?

You got NO answer.
How's that ^^^^ going.
Did Biden do that?
NOPE, production exceeding the lame trump years, when trump actually called for a reduction in production.
It is hard to give answers to idiots

yep, you are right

The democrats love oil
The democrats love coal
The democrats love fossil fuels
The democrats love nuclear power

Of course they love energy, energy is power, and the democrats trade, give, energy and power to our enemies, so that they can be paid off, bribed, make millions off their office

And prove that premium gas was 1/2 in Incline, while trump was POTUS. like in 2017-late 2019 (pre pandemic)

You got NO answer.
How's that ^^^^ going.
Did Biden do that?

Fake?

Not hardly. He ran on it.

Joe Biden vows to ban oil and gas drilling if elected President, draws scorn from industry​

It is hard to give answers to idiots

yep, you are right

The democrats love oil
The democrats love coal
The democrats love fossil fuels
The democrats love nuclear power

Of course they love energy, energy is power, and the democrats trade, give, energy and power to our enemies, so that they can be paid off, bribed, make millions off their office
Translation: " elektra .........I got nothing. I must deflect."

It is hard to give answers to idiots.......

try using facts. Facts help prove your case.

Joe Biden vows to ban oil and gas drilling if elected President, draws scorn from industry
Not disagreeing, but he didn't keep that promise. Oil Production is higher than the trump years........EXPLAIN that.

Also, trump made broken promises, and the right always blames someone else for trumps shortcomings. lollllolllll.......shortcomings.

He shows a graph which is ~$2.5 in Trump years (draw a line thru the middle)….and up near $4.50 under the commee corpse. Hard to be certain with constant big swings due to incompetent chaos, always the DEM way. Yet the clown keeps chirping?

Not disagreeing, but he didn't keep that promise. Oil Production is higher than the trump years........EXPLAIN that.

Also, trump made broken promises, and the right always blames someone else for trumps shortcomings. lollllolllll.......shortcomings.

Just like under obummer, the oil production has increased IN SPITE of the assholes best efforts to eliminate it.

It's the oil producers who are stepping it up in the face of unfettered control by government.

He shows a graph which is ~$2.5 in Trump years (draw a line thru the middle)….and up near $4.50 under the commee corpse. Hard tobe certain wih constant big swings due to incompetent chaos, always the DEM way. Yet the clown keeps chirping?
Translation......WTF are you blabbering about now?

gee, thank you for the answer to the question I did not ask,

I guess that is an answer, you dont know

I gave you the answer, if you are not smart enough to know what it means just say so and we will explain it to you

I am not smart enough to figure out what you said, so go ahead and explain

Maybe this will help...demand dropped to levels not seen since the 70s

1700958467108.png

Forum List

Back