Worst war on oil ever...

Oh, the gulper isn't naive. He hopes to prosper from the misery of others. He's your typical sociopath.

silly rabbit, I hope everyone can be as happy and successful as I have been, I do not wish to see anyone in misery.

You are just pissed that I do not feel badly that your life sucks as much as it does.

Like I said. My cars are very valuable. I don't run shit gas through them, just like I don't shoot reloads through my guns.
And that ^^^ premium gas was NEVER under $2.00 under trump.
I'm saying 'other' posters have claimed that ^^^.

But what does any of this have to do with posters claim gas is over $5+ in WA, when in reality it's under $4.

Not sure what type of field you are in, but seems doubtful it was the Govt that did it and not just progress.

But even with that there are always choices to be made. At the grand old age of 48 I made a complete and total career change into a field that was growing and in demand. Fast forward just about 12 years and it was a most excellent choice.

Yes, the Govt can effect our lives, but we do not have to allow them to control it.

Wow, talk about a blatant liar, or a completely oblivious person. Here are the MANDATES from just ONE federal agency. Every one of these mandates affects you. Some positively, most negatively.

Laws and Executive Orders​

A number of laws serve as EPA's foundation for protecting the environment and public health. However, most laws do not have enough detail to be put into practice right away.
More Information
EPA is called a regulatory agency because Congress authorizes us to write regulations that explain the critical details necessary to implement environmental laws. In addition, a number of Presidential Executive Orders (EOs) play a central role in our activities.

Summaries of environmental laws and EOs​

The following laws and EOs help to protect human health and the environment. EPA is charged with administering all or a part of each.

silly rabbit, I hope everyone can be as happy and successful as I have been, I do not wish to see anyone in misery.

You are just pissed that I do not feel badly that your life sucks as much as it does.

No, you don't. You are the typical jealous wannabe. Sucks to be you.

And that ^^^ premium gas was NEVER under $2.00 under trump.
I'm saying 'other' posters have claimed that ^^^.

But what does any of this have to do with posters claim gas is over $5+ in WA, when in reality it's under $4.

I never claimed it was. But I am paying more than double what I was under Trump.

which is why I just said....Yes, the Govt can effect our lives,

damn, you suck at this.
Sure thing, buddy. Then you blame Elektra for making the choices he did.

Damn, you really suck at this.

Yes, in the end they were his choices. The Govt did not force him to do a damn thing.

as the old saying goes...Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness
So why do you imitate everyone?

No imagination huh?

$3.06 at Sams Club and BJs in the nearest city to us in Maine...

So glad it is coming down!

Wish heating oil would come down as much as gasoline!!!

I never claimed it was. But I am paying more than double what I was under Trump.
Gas is currently NOT double what is was in 2019 or 2020.
Don't care what YOU claim.
Simply NOT true. You're paying more, but NOT double.
Screenshot 2023-11-25 at 11.53.37 AM.png

Not sure what type of field you are in, but seems doubtful it was the Govt that did it and not just progress.

But even with that there are always choices to be made. At the grand old age of 48 I made a complete and total career change into a field that was growing and in demand. Fast forward just about 12 years and it was a most excellent choice.

Yes, the Govt can effect our lives, but we do not have to allow them to control it.
I do non destructive testing, and specialize in eddy current. On top of that, I specialized in Nuclear power plants. The government shutdown 4 out of 6 reactors in California. Of course bad management and greed helped, opened the door to the shutdowns.

It was easy enough to find, more, better work, in Connecticut and Rhode Island working on nuclear submarines.

It has been a good job in many respects, bad in others.

I could of bought a better house, and paid more tax, instead I traded the cost of tax for the cost of heating oil.

I am happy with my choice. Although, I would of searched more had I realized the cost of fuel oil. But, I got a great place.

Living in California, made me realize how much government policies effect our choices. My choices. So many peoples choices.

reality is not a graph you found with google
Neither is a remote gas station removed from society.
Yes, gas prices are higher now than during the pandemic.
You know, when DEMAND was low. Not a trump policy.
Cherry Picking your data is fraud.
You LOVE fraud, you use it all the time.

Neither is a remote gas station removed from society.
Yes, gas prices are higher now than during the pandemic.
You know, when DEMAND was low. Not a trump policy.
Cherry Picking your data is fraud.
You LOVE fraud, you use it all the time.
prove I use fraud

you cant prove I use fraud, you use accusations so that you can ignore reality

The pandemic? How low was demand, exactly.

And that was awful pretty colored pic you posted, nicely colored

The pandemic? How low was demand, exactly.

low enough that oil futures went into the negatives.

Oil prices plunged in the spring of 2020 in response to fears about the rapid spread of COVID-19. This triggered a shock to global economic demand amid the backdrop of an escalating oil price war between Russia and Saudi Arabia, two major oil producers. The May 2020 futures contract for a barrel of WTI sank into negative territory for the first time ever in April 2020, as oil producers desperately tried to unload crude oil into a market that was suddenly massively oversupplied. The glut spurred Russia and Saudi Arabia to end the price war and prompted OPEC and its allies to agree to production cuts. But while oil prices began to rebound from their historic lows, the failure to act swiftly kept prices low for most of the first half of the year. It was not until the second half of the year that prices mounted a sustained rebound amid further production cuts and a gradual reopening of world economies.

Forum List

Back