Worst war on oil ever...

winco, I dont deny the democrats are smart enough to lower gas prices while it is election season. Will they give us Trump prices, below $2 a gallon, I doubt it, but maybe they do.

Neither political party controls the price of gas, how can you be an adult and not know this?

Also, the only time gas was below 2 dollars under Trump was during the worst of COVID, do you think it would be worth it to have another pandemic just because you are sucking so much at life you cannot afford to pay 3 bucks for a gallon of gas?

Neither political party controls the price of gas, how can you be an adult and not know this?

Also, the only time gas was below 2 dollars under Trump was during the worst of COVID, do you think it would be worth it to have another pandemic just because you are sucking so much at life you cannot afford to pay 3 bucks for a gallon of gas?
you are a giant prick asshole. You come here to discuss stuff. You ask me questions that I answer truthfully, then you denigrate me for my choice.

I will make a $100k this year, as I have the last 8 years in a row. I raise 2 boys. I support my wife. I work everyday except holidays and some weekends. You know nothing about my life yet you tell me my life sucks.

People who make judgements of others, who do not know them, are bigots.

Golfing Gator is another example that the demcorat party is full of bigots, just like the times when the democrats were the KKK

Now we have BLM and Antifa, what is next, organizing the mexicans, the illegal aliens into a mob

Golfing Gator, you are a bigot, you dont know your ass from a hole in the ground, like all bigots

you are a giant prick asshole. You come here to discuss stuff. You ask me questions that I answer truthfully, then you denigrate me for my choice.

I will make a $100k this year, as I have the last 8 years in a row. I raise 2 boys. I support my wife. I work everyday except holidays and some weekends. You know nothing about my life yet you tell me my life sucks.

People who make judgements of others, who do not know them, are bigots.

Golfing Gator is another example that the demcorat party is full of bigots, just like the times when the democrats were the KKK

Now we have BLM and Antifa, what is next, organizing the mexicans, the illegal aliens into a mob

Golfing Gator, you are a bigot, you dont know your ass from a hole in the ground, like all bigots

Damn, that is a lot of words just to hide you do not understand the connection between demand and prices.

As for if your life sucks or not, if it does not why do you spend so much time on here whining about how bad things are for you?

But, I am not a Dem, have not voted for once of those except for a few local races since 1992. It is sad that you are just one more boring person that thinks everyone has to be either a Repub or a Dem.

Damn, that is a lot of words just to hide you do not understand the connection between demand and prices.

As for if your life sucks or not, if it does not why do you spend so much time on here whining about how bad things are for you?

But, I am not a Dem, have not voted for once of those except for a few local races since 1992. It is sad that you are just one more boring person that thinks everyone has to be either a Repub or a Dem.
well mr bigot, you have proved you come up with your stupid conclusions by not thinking.

You are simply a piece of shit, bigot, spouting off bullshit. You really are scum, denigrating me and my life.

That said, the piece of gator shit thinks rules, regulations, laws, domestic polices, taxes, fees, issuing permits, taking away permits, and the foreign policy of the world's largest most powerful government has no effect on the price of oil

gator the bigot, joins a conversation, just so that gator the bigot can denigrate me? All you others. What kind of man (answer, a man does not do this), asks for information and when he gets it, attacks the person and their life

The bigot does.

mr bigot claims he/she is not a democrat, great, gator the piece of shit is so fucking stupid, he dont even know his/her own gender let alone political party.

The Democrats plan is drive up the cost of oil and phase it out. Of course they do not really mean to phase it out but that is the cover story so they can get richer off of oil and the replacement, solar and wind.

Right now we have an artificial, lowering of the cost of oil so that the Democrats can win the white house, after which they will raise the prices again.

President-elect Joe Biden comes into office at a time when phasing out fossil fuels is critical. The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) has warned that we must keep the planet from warming more than 1.5˚C above pre-industrial levels by 2030. Every pathway the IPCC envisioned to achieve this goal requires an incre…
See more on news.climate.columbia.edu

well mr bigot, you have proved you come up with your stupid conclusions by not thinking.

You are simply a piece of shit, bigot, spouting off bullshit. You really are scum, denigrating me and my life.

That said, the piece of gator shit thinks rules, regulations, laws, domestic polices, taxes, fees, issuing permits, taking away permits, and the foreign policy of the world's largest most powerful government has no effect on the price of oil

gator the bigot, joins a conversation, just so that gator the bigot can denigrate me? All you others. What kind of man (answer, a man does not do this), asks for information and when he gets it, attacks the person and their life

The bigot does.

mr bigot claims he/she is not a democrat, great, gator the piece of shit is so fucking stupid, he dont even know his/her own gender let alone political party.

damn, seems I touched a nerve

Right now we have an artificial, lowering of the cost of oil so that the Democrats can win the white house,

Do tell, how did they do that?

Did they do that by forcing our oil companies to pump more oil than at any time in our history?

Did they do that by getting other oil producing regions to produce more oil?

you are not looking for answers, you do not wish engage, you are only here being a fucking asshole

you are a lousy bigot

thanks for admitting you just made the shit up.

That was easy

The bigot does.

Gator breath votes Commie. Democrats are too conservative for him.

You think the president, insteadof the world market sets the price of fuel. You're dumber than I thought.
To think Biden has not done everything in his power to increase the price of gas isn't thinking at all.

cta-cashback-medium.jpg

She can pump my gas anytime.
After reading your comment, just have your fingers crossed she's a biological female.

I paid £1.619 per litre of diesel in the UK, that equates to $7.76 US gallon. About 54p per litre is tax, so about $2.58 is tax. So even accounting for tax, Americans have it cheap, but it's fun watching them cry on over fuel, lol.

Forum List

Back