Worst Movies Ever

Rotten Tomatoes gave Collateral a score of 86%.

Just sayin'...

:razz:
Collateral is a really good movie. And I like nearly all Tom Cruise movies. He has an eye for what he can turn into a good movie, and has the resources to make it happen.

I liked Collateral as well. I was pleasantly surprised by both Cruise and Foxx.
I like Michael Mann's directing very much in that movie. It has a look and a style and a hue. He balances out odd camera shots/angles with the repeated static taxi shot of Foxx and Cruise talking. He also leaves in obvious dialogue screw-ups by Foxx where he doesn't say his lines correctly. It comes across not as mistakes, but frantic and nervous behaviour.

I have liked a lot of Mann's movies, despite hating Miami Vice in the 1980s.

"Step Brothers". Apparently Will Farrell and John C. Reilly had so much fun making the clunker Talladega Nights or they were under the influence of some really potent stuff when they thought a movie about middle aged men behaving like pre-teens would be funny.

"Step Brothers". Apparently Will Farrell and John C. Reilly had so much fun making the clunker Talladega Nights or they were under the influence of some really potent stuff when they thought a movie about middle aged men behaving like pre-teens would be funny.

I don't think Will Farrell is for everyone. I personally like the I don't like your face sequence during that movie. I wouldn't want to rewatch the whole movie though.

Does it get any worse than the skateboarder assassination in "Hard Ticket to Hawaii"?

[ame=http://youtu.be/tAaPeMMJLgs]Hard Ticket To Hawaii - Skateboard Assassin - YouTube[/ame]

I'm pretty much convinced that if the critics love a movie, it's not worth 10 bucks for a ticket. A win at Sundance is the kiss of death.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back