Worst Movies Ever

On a related topic, Odette Annable who plays Doctor Addams during season 8 of House, is an amazingly terrible actress. OMG. She does her best to single handedly ruin the series. And it amazes me that the writers/directors didn't catch on and write her off after 2 or 3 episodes.

The English Patient

The Matrix Reloaded

The Matrix Revolutions

I know what you are thinking. If The Matrix Reloaded sucked so bad, why did I see The Matrix Revolutions.

I have no idea. 'Cause I'm an idiot.

You ever see a movie preview and just from the preview you know the movie is going to create a vortex of suckage?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5qalNX5G94]Elaine at the movie - YouTube[/ame]

I actually left that movie, too.

Look I love Bob and Doug and I can still adore a killer movie like Big Country.

I think on movies we can roll without politics.

The English Patient

The Matrix Reloaded

The Matrix Revolutions

I know what you are thinking. If The Matrix Reloaded sucked so bad, why did I see The Matrix Revolutions.

I have no idea. 'Cause I'm an idiot.

Probably cos they habitually released it at Christmas and you wanted to rediscover the magic.

Hey now...

I happen to be an aficionado of blaxploitation films. :lol:

I rarely buy movies, but I have a whole collection of that genre, including the first one I ever saw in the theaters, Abby. That one was hard to come by.

Last edited:
In the adult category:

Poke-a-hot-ass (with a nod to Disney's Pocahontas).

Shaving Ryan's Privates (which was loosely based on Saving Private Ryan).

In the adult category:

Poke-a-hot-ass (with a nod to Disney's Pocahontas).

Shaving Ryan's Privates (which was loosely based on Saving Private Ryan).

They're all horribly bad. The real challenge would be naming a good one with great writing, acting, and plot.

Forum List

Back