Worst Movies Ever

To me, a good movie is one that makes me feel good. Looking through the posts in this thread, I found several movies I really enjoyed. I hate movies that are very sad and movies where evil triumphs over good. There's too much of that in the world today and too much of it in my own life. I don't need to pay good money to see it on the screen.

My worst movies, all of which were well acted and directed are Never Let Me Go and Terms of Endearment. I walked away from these movies feeling worst than when I entered. To me that' a bad movie.

If you're an avid movie goer, you'd get tired of the feel good romps. If you're a casual movie goer, I can see your point.

To me, a good movie is one that makes me feel good. Looking through the posts in this thread, I found several movies I really enjoyed. I hate movies that are very sad and movies where evil triumphs over good. There's too much of that in the world today and too much of it in my own life. I don't need to pay good money to see it on the screen.

My worst movies, all of which were well acted and directed are Never Let Me Go and Terms of Endearment. I walked away from these movies feeling worst than when I entered. To me that' a bad movie.

If you're an avid movie goer, you'd get tired of the feel good romps. If you're a casual movie goer, I can see your point.
Actually I watch a lot of movies. When I was much younger, a thought provoking movie about the meaning of life, the futility of our efforts, and the darkness within seemed interesting for some reason. However, as I have aged and seen much suffering and enough evil for 10 lifetime, the only movies that appeal to me are movies that make me feel good.

I'll never get the four hours back.
The Black Swan and Paranormal Activity 4.

You went the theater? One would presume you went for the experience as much as the actual movie. Bad movies are easy to sniff out on Netflix or DVD.

Had Black Swan on the DVR for months (finally dumped, yeah) and the daughter wanted the family to Redbox Paranormal this past weekend. I tried to nap while the fire blazed, but she kept yelling at me to open my eyes.

I'm pretty much convinced that if the critics love a movie, it's not worth 10 bucks for a ticket. A win at Sundance is the kiss of death.

Yes!

Every single movie I have watched that got raves at Sundance sucked hard. I actually use that as a guide now. If I see that Sundance laurel pattern on a movie box, I put it down immediately.

Paranormal Activity 4

Did nothing to answer any questions from the 1st and 2nd installments. In fact, it brought up more.

Paranormal Activity 4

Did nothing to answer any questions from the 1st and 2nd installments. In fact, it brought up more.

Yeah.....................that one really wasn't as good as the others. I know the schtick is that they cost about $37 to make and it's all psychological, but the last one wasn't as good. And the order of occurrance is getting confusing.

Here's a bad movie: The Ruins. A bunch of seriously obnoxious college kids (all looking at least 35, and that's in makeup) go to Cancun and proceed to off-the-map ruins following a German guy whose brother is doing a dig there. Villagers come and surround the pyramid and they have to get up top, and then the people shoot at them so they have to go inside to hope to get out.

No doubt bad things happen to them in there, one can only hope, but I didn't watch any more. When you start cheering for the monsters and the bad villagers, that's not a good sign.

Forum List

Back