Worst Movies Ever

Don't know the name of it but it was about two scuba divers who.were.left.in the ocean. Absolutely the worse movie I have ever seen.

I SAW that movie, it was horrid!! Just God awful. I think it was called Open Water.

:clap2:

Thats it..and I believe they actually made a sequel to it...Open Water 2.

Seriously.

Don't know the name of it but it was about two scuba divers who.were.left.in the ocean. Absolutely the worse movie I have ever seen.

I SAW that movie, it was horrid!! Just God awful. I think it was called Open Water.

:clap2:

Thats it..and I believe they actually made a sequel to it...Open Water 2.

Seriously.

Dunno how seeing the two characters were shark bait, lol.

I saw the Spanglish film on New Years Eve in the theater right after it got released and to me, it was boring. :( :( :(

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Oh this one was lamo.:D

frogs.jpg

Lake Placid, and The Happening were pretty stupid.

The Happening is much much worse and more stupid then Lake Placid. At least Lake Placid had a believable threat in it.

The worst movie of all time has to be Birdemic. The acting...the special effects...the characters....the dialogue...the plot...
Everything about it makes it worse then any other movie in the world.

Still Stardust Memories...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LytVNFNc-H4]"STARDUST MEMORIES" TRAILER - YouTube[/ame]

The Traveler with Val Kilmer was so bad, the gal at the video store felt sorry for me and refunded my money LOL.

Worst I've ever been to in a theatre- Bolero with Bo Derek. That and Popeye with Robin Williams.

Oofah.
I used to hate Popeye, but it has grown on me in some ways. Even though it's really bad, I appreciate the set work and look of it a lot more now.

The guy who played Bluto is the sadistic Turkish guard in 'Midnight Express'.

A toss up between Battlefield Earth and Dune; both books I had really enjoyed that ended up as really horrible screenplays. Very disappointing.

images

images

Battlefield Earth is hysterically funny, for the wrong reasons.

"We're missing Appendix A!"

roflmao

Worst movies: pretty much any Madonna movie, with the exception of Desperately Seeking.

Swept Away was particularly vile.

A favorite worst movie that is unintentionally hysterical:

Hell Comes to Frogtown

Forum List

Back