Worst case scenerio is the one the reality is tracking

Damn, you looney tunes just keep repeating that lie, even when you are shown it is a lies.

View attachment 540264
In the 80s and early 90s there were programs on TV that showed people how to winter proof their homes for the coming ice age. They showed people how to staple heavy duty plastics on their windows and to wrap the whole house with Tyvek. Home Depot and Lowes ran out of that stuff and people were in a panic.

LOL Really frosts your agates as to how well solar is doing, doesn't it.

• The U.S. solar industry had a record year in 2020 despite the coronavirus pandemic, according to a report from the Solar Energy Industries Association and Wood Mackenzie.
  • The report found the industry added a record 19.2 gigawatts of new capacity during 2020, a 43% jump from 2019.
  • By 2030, solar installations are expected to quadruple from current levels.
If solar was doing so well, there wouldnt need to be a 5 trillion dollar bill spent on that shit. But then again, i dont expect people like you to realize it.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

In the 80s and early 90s there were programs on TV that showed people how to winter proof their homes for the coming ice age. They showed people how to staple heavy duty plastics on their windows and to wrap the whole house with Tyvek. Home Depot and Lowes ran out of that stuff and people were in a panic.
In the 1990s there was an all out cry that the Ozone was depleting, then scientifically it was found out that the Ozone opens and closes naturally in cycles. Only stupid progs think men with tits are women and that global warming is real....

In the 1990s there was an all out cry that the Ozone was depleting, then scientifically it was found out that the Ozone opens and closes naturally in cycles. Only stupid progs think men with tits are women and that global warming is real....
Damn, just how stupid are you?

If solar was doing so well, there wouldnt need to be a 5 trillion dollar bill spent on that shit. But then again, i dont expect people like you to realize it.

View attachment 540274
Yet solar is being installed rapidly, at a compounding two digit rate. Will that hit the 5 trillion dollar mark for solar? Probably.

"Despite obstacles posed by the pandemic, the U.S. solar market set a new annual record with 19.2 GW installed in 2020."

That's awesome!!

We'll need lots of really expensive, inefficient backup for green energy, eh?
It will be because it is far less expensive if you have sufficient altitude differences to use pumped hydro and wind and solar together than it is for fossil fuel generation. It is even less expensive to use grid scale batteries than fossil fuels. So renewables are neither inefficient nor expensive. That is nuclear, coal, oil, and gas.

Damned if I can remember a single person being in a panic. While there was talk of the increasing pollution creating a problem by reflecting a significant amount of sunlight back into space, we enacted regulations that vastly reduced that pollution. And whatever was being said in the media, the majority of the scientists were saying warming was going to be the problem. By the 1980'd rolled around 90% of scientists were stating that warming was going to be the problem.

It will be because it is far less expensive if you have sufficient altitude differences to use pumped hydro and wind and solar together than it is for fossil fuel generation. It is even less expensive to use grid scale batteries than fossil fuels. So renewables are neither inefficient nor expensive. That is nuclear, coal, oil, and gas.

Is that why power is so cheap in California? So much cheap renewables?

Damn, just how stupid are you?

I went to Fresno Californication, where they were having massing wildfires and brown outs. The solar panels there were covered in a 3 inch thick dust, and i knew that the output of energy from that crap was almost nil. So oh mindless one, how much energy will be output from solar panels on the shortest day of the year? Can you use solar during the night? How about when those solar panels arent cleaned for 10 months, which was exactly what the locals told me, only when it rained? You have no issue with progressive masters getting uber rich on other peoples taxes, but hate those who got rich working hard and doing the right thing.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

Forum List

Back