Worst actors ever in TV/Movies!

Off the top of my head -

Lou Ferrigno in HERCULES.

Hayden Christensen in the horrible STAR WARS prequels. (I forgive Jake Lloyd because he did exactly what George Lucas told him to do.)

Keanu Reeves in BRAM STOKER'S DRACULA

John Wayne in THE CONQUEROR

The entire cast of Jackson's KING KONG remake.
Alec Baldwin, Sean Penn, Jim Carry

There may be many. A few weeks ago I was watching a few films from the early 1930's. An actor named Paul Muni was starring in them. It seemed he was overacting in many scenes. I looked up his name and there were critics at that time period or around it who accused him of just that. To each their own.
Paul Muni was great in “I am a Fugitive from a Chain Gang”

All actors in the 1930s overacted.

View attachment 318825
That was one of the films I saw. He screwed himself over. A lot of movies in that time left you wondering at the end of the film.

There may be many. A few weeks ago I was watching a few films from the early 1930's. An actor named Paul Muni was starring in them. It seemed he was overacting in many scenes. I looked up his name and there were critics at that time period or around it who accused him of just that. To each their own.
Paul Muni was great in “I am a Fugitive from a Chain Gang”

All actors in the 1930s overacted.

View attachment 318825
That was one of the films I saw. He screwed himself over. A lot of movies in that time left you wondering at the end of the film.
Good flick

Cool Hand Luke took a lot of its plot from that movie

The worst performance in the history of acting was Arnold Schwarzenegger in Comando. Watch it if you don’t believe me.

Off the top of my head -

Hayden Christensen in the horrible STAR WARS prequels. (I forgive Jake Lloyd because he did exactly what George Lucas told him to do.)

Keanu Reeves in BRAM STOKER'S DRACULA

John Wayne in THE CONQUEROR

The entire cast of Jackson's KING KONG remake.
Alec Baldwin, Sean Penn, Jim Carry

All three are good actors. :dunno:

Chelsea Handler,Amy Schumer,Gwyneth Paltrow and Brie Larson.

All horrible actors.

I’m sure I can think of plenty of others also.

Charlie Sheen
Nick Cage
Arnie and Pat Swayze are not actors--they are '''line sayers'''

="TroglocratsRdumb, post: 24378164, member: 65531"]
="Billy_Kinetta, post: 24377702, member: 42958"]
Off the top of my head -

Baldwin did suck in Red October

Off the top of my head -

George Lucas ruined many fine actors with his unrealistic dialog and cartoonish characters

Alec Guinness hated his Obe Wan Keno-be character

Off the top of my head -

George Lucas ruined many fine actors with his unrealistic dialog and cartoonish characters

..I thought he did fine and the dialogue was fine

Off the top of my head -

..I thought he did fine and the dialogue was fine

Guinness hated working on the film and his chief complaint was Lucas' dialogue. He said in a since published letter that the writing was "rubbish" and was not pleased that "none of it makes my character clear or even bearable

Forum List

Back