Worse Than Carter

It's true. Obama is totally unqualified to be a fellow citizen, let alone the President of the United States. He hates America. He is a walking, talking embarrassment and the only reason he was elected was that it would be "historic". Well, too bad for us. That's One Big Ass Mistake America!

The founders determined the qualifications and he mets them all.

You just dont think a Black man can be qualified to be president

More GOP "We only lost because he is black"

None of the "We lost because we ran the country for eight years and fucked everything up"

mccain would have lost to hillary as well.
he won the democratic nomination because he was black, he won the presidency because he was a democrat.

here is the real reason they hate Obama so much.
It's true. Obama is totally unqualified to be a fellow citizen, let alone the President of the United States. He hates America. He is a walking, talking embarrassment and the only reason he was elected was that it would be "historic". Well, too bad for us. That's One Big Ass Mistake America!

The founders determined the qualifications and he mets them all.

You just dont think a Black man can be qualified to be president

Your such a horses ass. (I know I just insulted my horse)

Everything comes down to race with you.

In fact its all you ever bring up.

I'm beginning to think your the racist here.

Any of the blacks in Congress or any black Governor out there is way more qualified to be the Preze then OL Community Organizer BO.

Take your racist bullshit and shove it up your fat partisan ass. Jeeze.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Does it really matter why he was elected? Whether he was black, a Democrat or just someone new he was elected by the majority of the American people. (Sorry, not the majority of the people just those that voted!) He's our guy and we are stuck with him, for good and bad. You want change? Then make sure you vote for change in the fall! Opps, sorry again, I forgot. Most of those Congressman and Senators don't have anybody credible running against them in the fall. Its the sorry state of American politics where good people cannot run for office because of special interests and the inability of the American voter to look beyond the media endorsment of Democrats and Republicans. You want to run for office? If the media does not bless you and you cannot get the party hacks to back you have no chance.

What this country needs is an abolishment of political parties. Make each person run on his own ideas or accomplishments. I know, its too much common sense.

LOL, good to see the "hacks" still using Wikipedia for their "truth source":lol:

That from the genius who used the American Spectator as her source,

and is too stupid to see the irony.

btw, anyone who rejects wikipedia as a useful source,

please, name a source that is better.

You can't.

What it needs is the money taken out of the campaign system.

Giving free air time to candidates would help alot.

There was no good choice of the two main parties for president.

The likihood of having the worst modern president was fairly high to begin with.

Obama is in the running, we have almost two years for final confirmation. Some of these guys had decent second halfs. Hope for the best, expect the worst.

yep.

SNIP.

By R. Emmett Tyrrell, Jr. on 8.19.10 @ 6:09AM

WASHINGTON -- It is becoming apparent for all to see, that a man who made his name as a community organizer does not have the skills to be President of these United States. Maybe he could develop the requisite skills as a governor. Possibly, he could develop such skills were he to sit in the Senate for a couple of terms. Yet there are delicate sensitivities, the ability to listen, to stick by your guns, occasionally to remain reticent. These are the fundamentals of a leader, and President Barack Obama has demonstrated that he lacks all of them, most notably reticence. I now think it is clear even to Official Washington that President Obama is the worst president of modern times. President Jimmy Carter is redeemed.

The other night at a White House dinner solemnizing the opening of Ramadan he leaped right in to endorse the building a mosque at Ground Zero. He -- a man who has shown no religious fervor during his time in the White House -- let out a ringing defense of religious liberty and tolerance. Of a sudden, he was at the center of a national controversy that was growing. It put me in mind of his inability to defuse the controversy over healthcare. Any sensible president would have relented, as opposition to healthcare grew to the majority position. He would have settled for some sort of compromise, but not the community-organizer-turned-president. He wanted it all. He lunged on and created among the electorate a row over national healthcare that divided the nation, and put some of us in mind of a civil war that continues to rage. What is more, he imperiled his party's margins in both houses.

the rest here with comments.
The American Spectator : Worse Than Carter

Have you ever had an original thought?

I'm not sure he's worse than Carter...Yet. There's still time though. In some ways he is worse in that he has created so much debt which has completely sunk many future generations. However,his Unemployment numbers aren't quite as bad as Carter's numbers were. The similarities are pretty scary though. We are currently suffering through a miserable Jimmy Carter-like National Malaise. We are a beaten & demoralized nation at this point. This President's apology tours and suing his own fellow Americans in Arizona has led to an awful lot of bad feelings. So is he worse than Carter? It's a mixed bag of an answer. In some ways yes but in other ways no. However the similarities do make me cringe.

I'm totally confused by my fellow conservatives who think it is a bad thing that the POTUS defended following the constitution. We don't sit it aside based on our emotion.

Even when Obama's presidency ends in 2013, he will still not have the qualifications to be President. He will forever be known as the Affirmative Action Pres'ent.

No...they will ignore 4 years in the Senate and 8 years as president and still claim he is just a Community organizer

Yea because he was absent, busy campaigning or voting present because he was clueless as senator. He will only be a 4 year president because he is still clueless. But hey please keep on worshiping the idiot.

I'm totally confused by my fellow conservatives who think it is a bad thing that the POTUS defended following the constitution. We don't sit it aside based on our emotion.

they thought it was poor judge for the president to lecture americans on the constitution when most conservatives weren't making their argument on the constitutionality of the mosque.

i actually think obama found himself in a very difficult position. he's getting slammed for speaking on the issue, but if he would have remained silent, conservatives would be asking"why hasn't the president weighed in yet?"

of course, he didn't help his cause by the remarks he made. but of course, that's about what we've come to expect from barry.

Excellent commentary, as always.

It's refreshing to have people share some thoughts in their own words rather than just regurgitate talking points.

That sad part is that "yep" is actually more informative than her usual "OMG" or emoticon usage. She's hands down the most worthless poster on this site. I don't blame her entirely though, I think it's her lack of education and inability to critically think and form an opinion that's holding her back.

Oh yeah, I forgot this THREAD was ABOUT ME. your post is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:lol::lol:

they thought it was poor judge for the president to lecture americans on the constitution when most conservatives weren't making their argument on the constitutionality of the mosque.

i actually think obama found himself in a very difficult position. he's getting slammed for speaking on the issue, but if he would have remained silent, conservatives would be asking"why hasn't the president weighed in yet?"

of course, he didn't help his cause by the remarks he made. but of course, that's about what we've come to expect from barry.

This President comes off as being condescending and preachy. It's like he thinks he's still in College indoctrinating a bunch of clueless students. Well he isn't in College anymore. Most people don't like to be talked down to. It's very insulting. He needs to come down off his high horse. He comes off as being pretty pompous in my opinion. It clouds what ever message he's trying to get out. Once you feel insulted,you don't care what the douche has to say.

yep.

SNIP.

WASHINGTON -- It is becoming apparent for all to see, that a man who made his name as a community organizer does not have the skills to be President of these United States. Maybe he could develop the requisite skills as a governor. Possibly, he could develop such skills were he to sit in the Senate for a couple of terms. Yet there are delicate sensitivities, the ability to listen, to stick by your guns, occasionally to remain reticent. These are the fundamentals of a leader, and President Barack Obama has demonstrated that he lacks all of them, most notably reticence. I now think it is clear even to Official Washington that President Obama is the worst president of modern times. President Jimmy Carter is redeemed.

The other night at a White House dinner solemnizing the opening of Ramadan he leaped right in to endorse the building a mosque at Ground Zero. He -- a man who has shown no religious fervor during his time in the White House -- let out a ringing defense of religious liberty and tolerance. Of a sudden, he was at the center of a national controversy that was growing. It put me in mind of his inability to defuse the controversy over healthcare. Any sensible president would have relented, as opposition to healthcare grew to the majority position. He would have settled for some sort of compromise, but not the community-organizer-turned-president. He wanted it all. He lunged on and created among the electorate a row over national healthcare that divided the nation, and put some of us in mind of a civil war that continues to rage. What is more, he imperiled his party's margins in both houses.

LOL, when nothing else, INSULT....YAWN:lol:

yep.

SNIP.

Ever changed your diaper? I assume that is you in the avatar. Probably explains the attraction to hope and change.

This President comes off as being condescending and preachy. It's like he thinks he's still in College indoctrinating a bunch of clueless students. Well he isn't in College anymore. Most people don't like to be talked down to. It's very insulting. He needs to come down off his high horse. He comes off as being pretty pompous in my opinion. It clouds what ever message he's trying to get out. Once you feel insulted,you don't care what the douche has to say.

The clouds are in your partisan brain fool.

he does none of what you cons claim, you just hate him.

Bush talked like a short order cook and said stupid shit all the time and so does palin. You refuse to admitt they are more insulting than obama any day with their REAL Americans and talking trash on anyone who livces in a city over 30,000.

You just like stupid instead of educated.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back